+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant/Lawyer arrange Job for CAD $3000~$6000 | Express Entry Consultancy

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In 2014, LMIA rejection rate was 71%. They confirmed on December 18 that only 1200 successful LMIAs were issued by ESDC.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
hariskhan said:
The figure I noted for arranged employment was CAD $500.

$4000 - $6000 is way way more to spend to get a job, in an economy which has downward trend.

If we have to spend $6k to get a job in Canada, its better to immigrate to Australia. Australia has more jobs than Canada. Immigration cost will "relatively" be lower.
immigration cost lower?? r u sure??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From Pakistan, for skilled migration;

(1) stream 189 to Australia, the immigration cost which goes to Australian Govt's pocket is around $7000+
(2) EE FSW to Canada, the cost is $2500

This amount is for immigration app + PR for principal applicant + spouse + one child.

If one has to pay CAD $6000 on top of that to get a decent job in Canada, it already crosses migration cost to that of Australia.

Speaking for me;

(a) Australia has alot of IT related jobs right now. Canada has them. But not that much
(b) Canada's getting picky in its immigration policies
(c) Canada's ECA authorities are recklessly wasting time of prospective foreign immigrants (with no accountability what-so-ever)
-> They waste 4+ months in doing that which their competitor authorities complete within 20 business days
-> WES does ECA within 20 business days
-> ICAS, CES perform ECA in 4+ months

Australia's authority for Computer Sciences/IT ACS conducts skill assessment (education + experience + certifications) all in 3 months time. And one gets an ITA or EOI from them after it.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
hariskhan said:

(1) stream 189 to Australia, the immigration cost which goes to Australian Govt's pocket is around $7000+

This amount is for immigration app + PR for principal applicant + spouse + one child.

If one has to pay CAD $6000 on to of that to get a job in Canada, it already crosses migration cost to that of Australia.

Speaking for me;

(a) Australia has alot of IT related jobs right now. Canada has them. But not that much
(c) Canada's ECA authorities are recklessly wasting time of prospective foreign immigrants
-> They waste 4+ months in doing that which their competitor authorities complete within 20 business days

Australia's authority for Computer Sciences/IT ACS conducts skill assessment (education + experience + certifications) all in 3 months time.

Australia does not accept WES evaluation....

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:

If one has to pay CAD $6000 on top of that to get a decent job in Canada, it already crosses migration cost to that of Australia.

Speaking for me;

(c) Canada's ECA authorities are recklessly wasting time of prospective foreign immigrants (with no accountability what-so-ever)

Australia's authority for Computer Sciences/IT ACS conducts skill assessment (education + experience + certifications) all in 3 months time. And one gets an ITA or EOI from them after it.
If its taking months to get your ECA back, then something's up with your documents. I got mine in a week.
Also, Canada has the right to be picky in their immigration policies. Their country, their rules. Play by them or don't but you don't get a say in what immigration system they have.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please note, its not taking months because something's wrong with my application or docs. Its standard advertised processing time from ECA authorities.

Last year, CES had 15 weeks advertised processing time. This year, they'v revised it to 18 weeks.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(1) I sent my docs to CES on 10-Nov-2014
(2) They reached CES by 14-Nov-2014

People at CES didn't notice my app+docs package were in their possession untill I called them 3-4 weeks later.

They charged CC on 10-Dec-2014, after I called them multiple times to query about completion of my app+docs package.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In that case how can you say they're being reckless and wasting people's time? If they're telling you straight up how long its going to take, and you still go with that agency, that's on you. They were honest & upfront about the time it would take.
No accountability? When they tell you how long it'll take, as long as they're within that time frame, they have nothing to be held accountable for.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My docs reached CES at 14-Nov-2014. Processing time of my docs should have been 15 weeks from that date, as per their advertised policy at the time.

They'v wasted 2 months, to a date untill after they came back from new year holidays at somewhere around 3rd week of Jan 2015. They're saying, processing time for my docs will be 18 weeks from there on-wards. That's 6 months time.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The question I'm raising is, if WES can do the same work within 20 business days, why is Canadian Govt not raising an eyebrow watching ICAS, CES do the same work in 4+ months time ?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and in your little story up there you've said they advertise 4 months +. Not seeing how they've gone against anything you signed up for there.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
The question I'm raising is, if WES can do the same work within 20 business days, why is Canadian Govt not raising an eyebrow watching ICAS, CES do the same work in 4+ months time ?

uhh... possibly cause they're not government agencies? they're ones the government has approved to do the assessments, not ones they run. Doesn't matter to them how long they take.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(1) It may not matter to them. It matters to us (foreign skilled workers applying for immigration)
-> The more time they make us wait, the more draws we see pass by, and not be able to do anything to help ourselves
-> It should matter to them, if they want Canadian businesses to have skilled labour, at the right time (when they'r needed)

(2) 15 weeks processing time since 14-Nov-2014 should have been somewhere around March 2015. Now, for no fault of my own, my report is poised to come somewhere around May 2015. Meaning I'll be helplessly watching more draws pass by