+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFIRMATION PR PORTAL OUTSIDE CANADA

A570aman

Sep 26, 2024
Files cannot be transferred by requesting IRCC can be sent a file for processing at any visa office across its network. and clients have no say on where a file will be processed.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html
Hello sir i am in the same boat i also received pr portl but in currently not in canada and raise webform and inform i am not in canada and send me please ppr but 15 days still no reply ?

A570aman

Sep 26, 2024
Hi there, I have same situation right now. I have received P1 mail for my wife and we are waiting for P2 mail but she needs travel outside of canada on urgent basis because of family situation. she will be back after 4 months. What should I do ? what If I confirm her presence from outside of Canada regarding P2 will there be any consequences ? Please let me know the suggestions what should I do? she cann't come back before 4 months.
i don’t know what exactly do bt i raise webform to inform ircc i am not in canada bt still 15 days no reply

A570aman

Sep 26, 2024
I received email in Sep 22 that the PR for me and my family has been approved. My wife and kids are in Canada and they have already received their PR card while I reside outside Canada and have still not received my PPR or COPR. Please advise.
Hello sir i am in same situation please tell
Me timeline when you receive ppr ?