+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Come To Canada tool always says profile ineligible :(

Belema

Jun 28, 2018
  1. Dear All,

Please I wish to apply to relocate to Canada and I have 3 questions.

1. Upon checking my eligibility it says that I am eligible to apply. However, upon completing my profile it says my profile is ineligible. I have filled the application twice now and do not know what I am doing wrong. My details are below:

Highest Degree : Masters in Law
    Experience : Six years professional legal experience and 2 years entrepreneurial experience
    IELTS : 7.5 overall , 8.5 L- ---7 W---- - 6.5 R----- 7.5S

I have obtained my WES and payment I click above 12,300 CAD. I do not know what I am doing wrong?

2. As I have both Professional experience and trades experience, am I able to use both to increase my chances or must I apply for either Skilled worker or Skilled trades

3. Having done the first 2 try out, I come across the question on the form where I am asked - if I have ever applied for express entry before? I guess the answer to this question is now a YES. Does it reduce my chances if I say I have applied before?

Please I would be most grateful for any input.

Thank you.

Edit Report

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
  1. Dear All,

Please I wish to apply to relocate to Canada and I have 3 questions.

1. Upon checking my eligibility it says that I am eligible to apply. However, upon completing my profile it says my profile is ineligible. I have filled the application twice now and do not know what I am doing wrong. My details are below:

Highest Degree : Masters in Law
    Experience : Six years professional legal experience and 2 years entrepreneurial experience
    IELTS : 7.5 overall , 8.5 L- ---7 W---- - 6.5 R----- 7.5S

I have obtained my WES and payment I click above 12,300 CAD. I do not know what I am doing wrong?

2. As I have both Professional experience and trades experience, am I able to use both to increase my chances or must I apply for either Skilled worker or Skilled trades

3. Having done the first 2 try out, I come across the question on the form where I am asked - if I have ever applied for express entry before? I guess the answer to this question is now a YES. Does it reduce my chances if I say I have applied before?

Please I would be most grateful for any input.

Thank you.

Edit Report
Hi,
What is your NOC?
Do you have more than 1 year of experience on your Primary NOC?

And for Point No.3 : Your answer should be NO, as you have not applied for express entry. Creating a profile does not mean applying for EE.

Thanks