+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found strange too. Anyway, i ll ask employer to provide letter in this regard. even i never changed employer.

un_jour_de_reve said:
paystubs may work too. This is a really strange case, it is really first time I saw and heard someone need to provide all expired health card. Never before.
I heard before the problem of Saskatchewan health card do not show birth date and only show birth month and CIC require "identification should show your name and date of birth". The CIC agent that I called said ID must show date of birth, month is not good enough, then I had to provided and Copy of another Government ID.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have and i ll also attach employer's letter too.

sept15 said:
you should be fine... do you have any paystubs for the missing period.. i know i get paystubs every 2 weeks... can you provide those ones?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
i have and i ll also attach employer's letter too.
you are all set buddy.. send it by registered xpress mail should be in the office next day.. and get a signature as well... send them soon so that you will be with others in the ceremony...

a friend of mine tried to go to their office on 222nd street, i think.. he was not allowed to get in.. so dont try that, lol...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un_jour_de_reve said:
Test will be week after, I applied beginning of March 2014.
i am interested... when exactly is your test... and when exactly was your application received, and in process and received book.. the reason i am asking is:

my wife applied april 2014 - received april 14, 2014...
in process since june 12, 2014.
tranfer to local office: august 2014...

can you share your timelines so that i can give her a heads up...

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sept15 said:
i am interested... when exactly is your test... and when exactly was your application received, and in process and received book.. the reason i am asking is:

my wife applied april 2014 - received april 14, 2014...
in process since june 12, 2014.
tranfer to local office: august 2014...

can you share your timelines so that i can give her a heads up...
I applied first week of March 2014, received second week of March 2014.
In Process end of April 2014.
Received line disappear in June 2014 sometime.
No idea when transferred to local office.
ECAS update 2 weeks ago for test scheduled in week after next week.
Received paper test letter this week.

Make sure check ECAS often. In my case, ECAS update almost 2 weeks before the letter show up.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un_jour_de_reve said:
I applied first week of March 2014, received second week of March 2014.
In Process end of April 2014.
Received line disappear in June 2014 sometime.
No idea when transferred to local office.
ECAS update 2 weeks ago for test scheduled in week after next week.
Received paper test letter this week.

Make sure check ECAS often. In my case, ECAS update almost 2 weeks before the letter show up.
okay thanks... thats quite fast for saskatoon... not sure if people who applied between dec 2013-march 2014 got the test inviet or are you special.. good luck... you should be good, let me know if you have questions because i wrote the test 3 weeks ago...

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sept15 said:
okay thanks... thats quite fast for saskatoon... not sure if people who applied between dec 2013-march 2014 got the test inviet or are you special.. good luck... you should be good, let me know if you have questions because i wrote the test 3 weeks ago...
I do not know my case is special or not, but I am living in Regina, and the test is in Saskatoon. I don't know all the Regina people take test in Saskatoon or not. Maybe not as many people apply in Regina compare to Saskatoon, so after they processed in Regina and then transfer to Saskatoon for exam. I don't know.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do u think fax is good idea?

sept15 said:
you are all set buddy.. send it by registered xpress mail should be in the office next day.. and get a signature as well... send them soon so that you will be with others in the ceremony...

a friend of mine tried to go to their office on 222nd street, i think.. he was not allowed to get in.. so dont try that, lol...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
do u think fax is good idea?
If I were you, I would do both: FAX it and send the regular mail as well...
Do you have the fax number?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un_jour_de_reve said:
I do not know my case is special or not, but I am living in Regina, and the test is in Saskatoon. I don't know all the Regina people take test in Saskatoon or not. Maybe not as many people apply in Regina compare to Saskatoon, so after they processed in Regina and then transfer to Saskatoon for exam. I don't know.
thank you un_jour: that is interesting that you live in Regina and the test is in Saskatoon. Good luck,

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sept15 said:
thank you un_jour: that is interesting that you live in Regina and the test is in Saskatoon. Good luck,
I don't mind driving to Saskatoon for test, it is 1000 times better than waiting longer. If they let me choose Oath in Saskatoon earlier than Regina, I would drive up there again for sure. lol

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
un_jour_de_reve said:
Was your test in Centennial Auditorium?
Sorry I mean TCU Place. When I was living in Saskatoon, TCU place still were called Centennial Auditorium. SaskTel Centre (CUC) still were called Saskatchewan Place. lol

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wa stinking in the same way both by fax and express mail
i will send 3 documents:
1) Copies of health card
2) CRA NOA
3) employer's letter

what i ask my employer to write in the letter?

i have fax number.

sept15 said:
If I were you, I would do both: FAX it and send the regular mail as well...
Do you have the fax number?