sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
14 years and counting said:
gst8486 mine was minus one and the officer told me that as long as i was eligible to apply and met the residence online calculator matrix, i should be fine. they will just contact the Canada border agency to confirm your acutal depature and arrival times during that period, and it only takes 24hrs.
did they check in details. i do not think my officer cared, lol or looked closely.

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
sept15 said:
did they check in details. i do not think my officer cared, lol or looked closely.
I called the office yesterday on family day and i was told that my file was last reviewed on February 9th so hopefully if everything goes according to plan, I will be called with everybody for the oath ceremony in a few months.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called the office yesterday on family day and i was told that my file was last reviewed on February 9th so hopefully if everything goes according to plan, I will be called with everybody for the oath ceremony in a few months.
hi 14 years... did he/she mentioned rough estimate for oath... i did not know that they review files again after test.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no they just gave me the standard 6 months.
i was told that there is a ceremony end of March but not sure who is going to be there and who not. Hopefully mid March we would know. There are no ceremonies posted on CIC website either.

stay warm,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay folks, I had a chat with CIC and the agent told me that there was an 'activity' that happened on my file on Feb 19... i asked him if he can tell me what happened on feb 19.. I liked his response: he said, I know exactly what happened on feb 19 but I cannot discuss it with you, HOWEVER, there is nothing to worry about. No information is required from you. he said i should be hearing from the office next 'few' weeks...

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been asked to submit copies of health card. when i went to interview i brought the most recent one.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
I have been asked to submit copies of health card. when i went to interview i brought the most recent one.
Hi simkr. Did they actually sent you a letter after the test to submit copies of health cards? When did you get the letter? Interesting

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am gonna send in one week or so. i think i got bad luck. i did not much care about health card so brought most recent one. prior to getting PR i was getting health card on annual basis. i never bothered to follow up on that even after getting PR i was getting card year sometimes 2 card with overlapping time. i collected all cards and found one card (2-3 month duration) is missing. i contacted ehealth saskatchewan, they sent me letter showing i am covered since the date of PR to 5 years. i ll call again whether they can provide me from starting.

sept15 said:
Hi simkr. Did they actually sent you a letter after the test to submit copies of health cards? When did you get the letter? Interesting

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
i am gonna send in one week or so. i think i got bad luck. i did not much care about health card so brought most recent one. prior to getting PR i was getting health card on annual basis. i never bothered to follow up on that even after getting PR i was getting card year sometimes 2 card with overlapping time. i collected all cards and found one card (2-3 month duration) is missing. i contacted ehealth saskatchewan, they sent me letter showing i am covered since the date of PR to 5 years. i ll call again whether they can provide me from starting.
i too took only my recent one... they did not ask me the previous ones... i am not even sure if i have the old ones or not... interesting that they ask for health cards - never read that anywhere else,

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually i am missing one card for a period 3-4 month. i may have lost. i really need to look for this card. weird thing is i am getting card every year twice. i should have followed up on this. they gave me one month notice. i have 20 more days to send. any advice..thanks

sept15 said:
i too took only my recent one... they did not ask me the previous ones... i am not even sure if i have the old ones or not... interesting that they ask for health cards - never read that anywhere else,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
actually i am missing one card for a period 3-4 month. i may have lost. i really need to look for this card. weird thing is i am getting card every year twice. i should have followed up on this. they gave me one month notice. i have 20 more days to send. any advice..thanks
if this was me, i would call Sask Health and get a letter for the periods I was covered because I do not think i have all of my cards... have you tried contacting Sask Health...

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i did call few times. first they said dont provide such letter. i called second time and the second agent sent me letter of coverage since i became PR. third time i called today morning the lady responded exactly the one and they i reminded her i got letter already u just need to revise it. she said health sask should not have sent the letter.

sept15 said:
if this was me, i would call Sask Health and get a letter for the periods I was covered because I do not think i have all of my cards... have you tried contacting Sask Health...

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
Simkr said:
yes i did call few times. first they said dont provide such letter. i called second time and the second agent sent me letter of coverage since i became PR. third time i called today morning the lady responded exactly the one and they i reminded her i got letter already u just need to revise it. she said health sask should not have sent the letter.
Strange case, normally after PR they only give you one card, and send you a sticker for the expiration renew. unless the card was lost need to be replaced. Only people temp residents receive new card all the time. How many cards did you get after PR?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got quite few overlapping time line. first i got for a year then they sent a sticker with 4 years, which experired last dec 2014. in this period i i got 2 card with overlapping time time line. the one i brought to test/interview was issued on sept 2014 with one year expiry. i should have brought all of my card. i should have more proactive i thought i have everything to prove of my residency. nobody in forum reported anything about health card during interview.

un_jour_de_reve said:
Strange case, normally after PR they only give you one card, and send you a sticker for the expiration renew. unless the card was lost need to be replaced. Only people temp residents receive new card all the time. How many cards did you get after PR?