+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

Trex25

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hello Friends!

Please enter your timelines in the below Google sheet which started in Jan of 2014. It will help build a statistical model for expecting next steps:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au02r_J_VN90dHdrcDJyaWZYYW55d0hJMzJDNUFRaHc#gid=0

Good luck to all !

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
I just checked my Ecas... I am scheduled for a test on March 10 :) As per Ecas, they sent the letter on February 17. Hopefully I will get the letter in the mail today.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do I add mine? there are not that many applications from Edmonton there!

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
IamAlbertan said:
I just checked my Ecas... I am scheduled for a test on March 10 :) As per Ecas, they sent the letter on February 17. Hopefully I will get the letter in the mail today.
Nice! Mine hasnt changed yet online, but hopefully I get the letter soon. Dont want a trek through the senic 3 year route

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People with RQs, Have you head anything yet?

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
Gemt2014 said:
I got my test date on march 23,2015 :)
That's great news, Gemt2014! Please keep us posted what happens after the test and when you will have your oath-taking.

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
IamAlbertan said:
That's great news, Gemt2014! Please keep us posted what happens after the test and when you will have your oath-taking.
Thanks IamAlbertan.I will keep post....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
IamAlbertan said:
Gemt2014 said:
I got my test date on march 23,2015 :)
Congratulations both on your test invites!

ewewz

Mar 7, 2014
ewewz said:
Thanks! I will post updates as this forum is very helpful and informative for me even from before when I was still a PR applicant. I'm also surprised that I got the scheduled test earlier than expected. My friend who have an application process November 2013 didn't receive test invite yet. Though mine is single application and hers is family so I guess Bambino is right that straightforward applications are processed first.
I had my citizenship test last February 19 and there were about 40 people scheduled that day. The process was smooth and quick. I was there 15 mins before 8:30 am and was out at 9:30. Exam started around 8:45 and interview by the officer after. I was told that I passed the exam during the interview and he only asked for my drivers license and passport for documents. We were told during the exam that those who passed, will have their oath-taking schedule in 2 to 4 months. ( Note: For those who read this post earlier, I edited and corrected the times as I was in a hurry when I originally wrote this post so I messed up the times.)

By the way, tip for those taking the exam.. I haven't read the study guide at all as I only use the citizenshipcounts.ca app for studying and I passed!

Baher_2014

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any spreadsheet for Edmonton applicants that we can track the dates?