+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO NEWS - Latest News about XEP AOR, EP AOR , Medical Request and File transfer

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
Nothing to worry my friend. It is very normal for Ottawa to have some backlog because just think about the number of inlander apply for their PR in local visa office. May be hundred of thousands :)

On the other hand, just think how many Outland applicant can get chance to apply for Canadian PR!!! Jusssttt a few... On top of that they got different visa office for processing. That's why it is faster.

Hope so, Ottawa aswell would start sharing their inlanders application with other visa offices to make faster processing and eliminate backlog.
Thanks my friend for lifting me up... it is really frustration day because our AINP we wait for that like almost 2 years and now still waiting... my status get expired as a worker and now im visitor status and its more harder because i dont have much money.... just lucky i have my bro. and sister here support me...

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
hello everybody ,
I Got my restoration as a visitor approve yesterday!
Now i have to go for work permit !
i have pnp, support letter,employment offer letter , compliance fee , IMM5802
and a file number from CIO.
Can i Get a open work permit anyhow?

and one more ques. : Can i get multiple entry visa from my home country while work permit issue in canada?

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Yahoo06 said:
hello everybody ,

and one more ques. : Can i get multiple entry visa from my home country while work permit issue in canada?
I think you will get an Employer Specific work permit. In order to qualify for BOWP, you will need AOR from CIC.
It's better to apply for multiple entry visa from within Canada.

Best wishes.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
At the moment, you can't do anything about it and nobody really knows what will happen next because CIC is the only one who can decide to accept or return your application. Because you already have sent your application and you can't do anything about it, I suggest you just don't think about that anymore and assume they will accept that without any problem but you must keep it in mind that it is possible they return it back to you.

I hope your application pass this this level without any problem ;)

Good Luck.

Hello VictorPapa and others,

I need an urgent advice/suggestions from you experienced folks. I am going to submit my PR application to CIO (MPNP nominee). Currently I am living in Beijing, China. My friend in Manitoba endorsed my application and I have got nomination on July 24, 2015. I was wondering how could I pay 1400 CAD from Beijing, China. So, I discussed this matter with one of my colleague in Toronto whether it is possible for him to pay by his credit card. Alternatively I was looking for Bank draft. Today I made a bank draft from Bank of China and at the same time my colleague also paid online. I have few specific questions:

1. Is there any chance CIC may ask my colleague about the relationship between he and me? Or it is not a concern for CIC who is paying in favor of me.
2. Which one should I retain, bank draft or online fee payment?
3. Is there any chance to cancel online fee payment,if there is, how my colleague can do that?
4. In the online fee payment receipt, what should be the "client date of birth" and "client ID". Who is client here,me or my friend?
5. Finally, Do I need to submit fee payment form (IMM5620) in addition with this online receipt, or the online receipt (bar coded) form is enough. No need to submit IMM5620?

Your kind advice is highly appreciated. Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Thank you,

Eusufzai

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Yahoo06 said:
hello everybody ,

so you are a visitor status right now in Canada? is that right? where will you going to apply your work permit?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Eusufzai said:
Hello VictorPapa and others,

I need an urgent advice/suggestions from you experienced folks. I am going to submit my PR application to CIO (MPNP nominee). Currently I am living in Beijing, China. My friend in Manitoba endorsed my application and I have got nomination on July 24, 2015. I was wondering how could I pay 1400 CAD from Beijing, China. So, I discussed this matter with one of my colleague in Toronto whether it is possible for him to pay by his credit card. Alternatively I was looking for Bank draft. Today I made a bank draft from Bank of China and at the same time my colleague also paid online. I have few specific questions:

1. Is there any chance CIC may ask my colleague about the relationship between he and me? Or it is not a concern for CIC who is paying in favor of me.

**No, the payer can be anyone paying on your behalf.

2. Which one should I retain, bank draft or online fee payment?

**You should send the online payment receipt with your application. As it's the most safest way to pay.

3. Is there any chance to cancel online fee payment,if there is, how my colleague can do that?

**You need to contact them by email. See the answer above.

4. In the online fee payment receipt, what should be the "client date of birth" and "client ID". Who is client here,me or my friend?

**It's your date of birth and your UCI, if any. The address should be your colleagues address used while paying.

5. Finally, Do I need to submit fee payment form (IMM5620) in addition with this online receipt, or the online receipt (bar coded) form is enough. No need to submit IMM5620?

**No need to send any form. Just the receipt.

Your kind advice is highly appreciated. Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Thank you,

Welcome

FSWCIO

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
ness12 said:
so you are a visitor status right now in Canada? is that right? where will you going to apply your work permit?
right ! i am going to border this week ! but not sure if i can get a open work permit!!

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Yahoo06 said:
right ! i am going to border this week ! but not sure if i can get a open work permit!!
ok let me know if you get a work permit...because i phone many times cic... they said their not allowing PNP certificate only on getting work permit there. cic officer said if you were a visitor u need to apply it on your home country or to new york.... i tried many times and ask opinion by the officer but they only have one answer... not allowed to exit boarder...

Bashu Acharya

Jul 10, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27th May, 2015
AOR Received.
11th August, 2015
Med's Request
10th sept, 2015
Med's Done....
15th sept, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Received MR and RPRF request fron VO on 9th sep.

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
ness12 said:
ok let me know if you get a work permit...because i phone many times cic... they said their not allowing PNP certificate only on getting work permit there. cic officer said if you were a visitor u need to apply it on your home country or to new york.... i tried many times and ask opinion by the officer but they only have one answer... not allowed to exit boarder...
Starting on February 6, 2014 (00:01 EST), all visa applicants will automatically be considered for a multiple entry visa. The visa officer reviewing your application may be able to give you this type of visa even if you applied for a single entry visa.

i got work permit today !!

hpreet007

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July, 2015 received by CIO
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
May, 2015
AOR Received.
Sep, 2015
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Sep, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Bashu Acharya said:
Congratulations man,

Can I know how much is RPRF in $ ?? if any other know please clear me.

Thanks

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
Bashu Acharya said:
Congrats buddy. Our FT date is same, but didn't receive MR & RPRF request yet. Hope I will also get it soon.

Bashu Acharya

Jul 10, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27th May, 2015
AOR Received.
11th August, 2015
Med's Request
10th sept, 2015
Med's Done....
15th sept, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Sandeep1708 said:
Congrats buddy. Our FT date is same, but didn't receive MR & RPRF request yet. Hope I will also get it soon.
hope you will receive soon.