28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
Do not worry you will hear from them soon. Did you not order the FSWP package when applying for ECA?
Dear ESZB,

I did my ECA by WES Basic service at the end of April 2013 and my original WES report (Canadian Educational Equivalent, as required by CIC) with my FSWP application sent to CIO, Sydney, NS on 23rd May 2013 and it reached CIO at 12.23pm 29th May 2013. But when I expecting PER from CIC at Mid August, I suddenly get a mail from WES that "CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report" (online viewable to CIC) at 15th August 2013. WES suggest me to send a duplicate WES report to CIC which make my report online viewable by CIC.

I instantly do that and WES confirm me through mail that my WES report is online viewable to CIC from 16th August 2013.

Now I am waiting to know about my FSWP application status whether it rejected or accepted.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Dear shelley,

I am glad that you responded promptly to the mail from WES and ordered the duplicate report with online access provided to CIC. This is good news in that your application package is under scrutiny by CIC. Now if everything else is fine you will hear good news soon. I know its difficult ... this waiting game but you will have to bear with patience.

My best wishes are with you.
Best Regards
ESZB

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
Dear shelley,

I am glad that you responded promptly to the mail from WES and ordered the duplicate report with online access to provided. This good news in that your application package is under scrutiny by CIC. Now if everything else is fine you will hear good news soon. I know its difficult ... this waiting game but you will have to bear with patience.

Best Regards
ESZB
Many thanks ESZB.
Best wishes.

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
Dear shelley,

I am glad that you responded promptly to the mail from WES and ordered the duplicate report with online access to provided. This good news in that your application package is under scrutiny by CIC. Now if everything else is fine you will hear good news soon. I know its difficult ... this waiting game but you will have to bear with patience.

Best Regards
ESZB
Dear ESZB,

Cap on 2174 already filled-up. Is there any chance to get any positive result from CIC still now? How can I contact with CIC with mail?
Have a nice day!
Many good wishes

Best Regards,
Shelley.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
shelley said:
Dear ESZB,

Cap on 2174 already filled-up. Is there any chance to get any positive result from CIC still now? How can I contact with CIC with mail?
Have a nice day!
Many good wishes

Best Regards,
Shelley.
Contact
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
or call
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
shelley said:
Dear ESZB,

Have a nice day!
Many good wishes

Best Regards,
Shelley.
Dear Shelley

In my humble opinion you have a good chance because the last CC charge in NOC 2174 was recorded for a 30 may applicant. And perhaps the delay so far is because CIC couldnt access your ECA online. Send a query regarding your application immediately at this address: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Make sure you type “Federal skilled worker/FSW” in email subject line. The email response from them take atleast a couple of weeks so, I recommend you also call CIC for information regarding your application.

Vats here has provided relevant info. (Thank u Vats..! +1 for you :) )

Best wishes
ESZB

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ESZB said:
Dear Shelley

In my humble opinion you have a good chance because the last CC charge in NOC 2174 was recorded for a 30 may applicant. And perhaps the delay so far is because CIC couldnt access your ECA online. Send a query regarding your application immediately at this address: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Make sure you type “Federal skilled worker/FSW” in email subject line. The email response from them take atleast a couple of weeks so, I recommend you also call CIC for information regarding your application.

Best wishes
ESZB
Dear ESZB,
I ever found that you are helping forum member in very good manner & with all detail desciription you

+1 for you dear

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
Dear Shelley

Best wishes
ESZB
Dear ESZB
Through Bank, today i have informed that my DD en-cashed August 16, 2013. Is it has any significant in positive reply? Still I didn't get any mail from CIC. Cap on 2174 already filled up to 300. Is already all 300 applicants get their PER on category NOC 2174?

All best wishes.
Best Regards,
Shelley.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Please check all the folder in your mail box (SPAM, JUNK)
if DD is encashed you will get PER. . . .

shelley said:
Dear ESZB
Through Bank, today i have informed that my DD en-cashed August 16, 2013. Is it has any significant in positive reply? Still I didn't get any mail from CIC. Cap on 2174 already filled up to 300. Is already all 300 applicants get their PER on category NOC 2174?

All best wishes.
Best Regards,
Shelley.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
shelley said:
Dear ESZB

All best wishes.
Best Regards,
Shelley.
one word >>..... "Congratulations!!" ;D

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
one word >>..... "Congratulations!!" ;D
Dear ESZB,

For NOC 2174 the cap is 300.
Does it mean all 300 applications received their PER acknowledgement till now?

All the Best Wishes!

Best Regards,
Shelley

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
shelley said:
Dear ESZB,

For NOC 2174 the cap is 300.
Does it mean all 300 applications received their PER acknowledgement till now?

All the Best Wishes!

Best Regards,
Shelley
I am sure most of them have probably got PER by now. Few exceptional case may be there.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Best Regards
ESZB

Midhun

Sep 24, 2013
I have received this mail about 2 months before. I received a reply from the consultant that it is not necessary. But I have not yet received the file number. Can any one tell me whether I should order the duplicate report again....Please help....

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Midhun said:
I have received this mail about 2 months before. I received a reply from the consultant that it is not necessary. But I have not yet received the file number. Can any one tell me whether I should order the duplicate report again....Please help....
Dear Midhun

Use following link for duplicate report and make CIC as recipient (electronically viewable by CIC)

https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp?

All the best wishes.
Regards,

Shelley.

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ESZB said:
I am sure most of them have probably got PER by now. Few exceptional case may be there.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Best Regards
ESZB
Dear ESZB,
I got following replay from CIC in response to my email to CIC. and my ECSA status is in progress. Is any hope still?

Good Day,

RE: APPLICATION # E000...........

Your application is currently with our office awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

XXXX

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Best Regards,

Shelley.