+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline, WHO FILLED IN 2010

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hey

can anybody please help me with my query?

doe sit count as a negative emailing the CHC?

I initiated a Case Specific Enquiry on October 10th, 2010. I got a reply on October 12, 2010 as follows:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Prety discouraging no? So cold for a reply. but does this count in as a negative to your file process, as in does it slow it down? i shpuldnt have done it? Please help me, its really freaking me out! =s

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
@maximus: ahaan? thankyou..i keep going over and over on it, and in the end it just buzzes me out..thanks =)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forced Marriages, child brides, polygamy and arranged marriages between first cousins are most of the problems that Canadian immigration officials in Pakistan have to deal with.

The revelations are contained in a 26-page report prepared by Canadian officials working out of the immigration and visa office in the Pakistani capital of Islamabad.

“With few exceptions, the Islamabad spousal reunification program involves Muslim proxy marriages arranged by the families, the vast majority of which take place between first cousins”.

Polygamy is most common among wealthy Pakistani families trying to come to Canada, officials says, though they often wont reject an application if a man has more than one wife

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
can any one tell me plz that if our medical and police clearance certificate is xpired .do we have to wait for the letter from CHC for the submission or we can do it on our own by simply sending on the embassy address?????

M

maximus391

tanhayi said:
can any one tell me plz that if our medical and police clearance certificate is xpired .do we have to wait for the letter from CHC for the submission or we can do it on our own by simply sending on the embassy address?????
You have to wait

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
maximus391 said:
You have to wait
thanks maximus
ok one more question plz
supplementary form is only for sri lankans or we pakistanis too have to submit it???
my AOR was just a simple letter and there was no form attached to it?

M

maximus391

tanhayi said:
thanks maximus
ok one more question plz
supplementary form is only for sri lankans or we pakistanis too have to submit it???
my AOR was just a simple letter and there was no form attached to it?
No we have to submitt the AOR. I also received only AOR and after 4 months they mailed me supplementary information form

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
maximus391 said:
No we have to submitt the AOR. I also received only AOR and after 4 months they mailed me supplementary information form
mara but i didnt receive any supplemantary form till now. now its more than 8 months.
i m worried coz someone else received my letter
and when i got the letter , it was open
not sure if supplementary form was there or not.
what should i do?
should i submit it now ?????

M

maximus391

tanhayi said:
mara but i didnt receive any supplemantary form till now. now its more than 8 months.
i m worried coz someone else received my letter
and when i got the letter , it was open
not sure if supplementary form was there or not.
what should i do?
should i submit it now ?????
Yes download it and send it to CHC-Islamabad

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Supplementary form is sent with all the AORs received in 2010. Before that it was not required for Pakistani applicants. If they require that than they send a letter to you for that I guess

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
S khan said:
Supplementary form is sent with all the AORs received in 2010. Before that it was not required for Pakistani applicants. If they require that than they send a letter to you for that I guess
i think i should wait for the letter but i received my AOR on 25th january, so thts y i m confused.
i came to know abt that now when i joined this discussion forum.
it was a big mistake but now 8 months have passed
lets see they request me to submit or not

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanhayi my spouse ecas also started on Jan 25 and received AOR on Jan 29,but there was no supplementary form attached to it.However I do remember when I submitt my original application I did attache the supplementary form & background check form for PKSTN residents so make sence to me why they have not sent supplementary form request to my spouse. Good Luck

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tanhayi my spouse ecas also started on Jan 25 and received AOR on Jan 29,but there was no supplementary form attached to it.However I do remember when I submitt my original application I did attache the supplementary form & background check form for PKSTN residents so make sence to me why they have not sent supplementary form request to my spouse. Good Luck
ya our timeline is exactly same :)
but the thing is when i was filling the forms, there was a supplemenatry form that was only for sri lanka
thts y i didnt fill it. anyway lets see kia hta hay
do inform me if u get any letter from embassy.

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
i havent read anything about an applicant of 2010 recieving visa, its so discouraging..any news from anyone or anywhere?