+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
jerry84 said:
My husband got an appointment for re-med for 6th February. Do I need to mail the receipt to Islamabad with my additional forms and Re-PCC? He'll be getting his Re-PCC on Wednesday iA.

I did send them the receipt with my additional forms and Re-PCC

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all member whose file was sent to Ottawa,

Were you issued a specific letter from CIC that the file is being forwarded to Ottawa to improve service? Or were you informed that the file was still going to Isl and you found out via notes or call centre that it was sitting in Ottawa?

I am trying to compare this new London/New Delhi transfer thing with what happened with Ottawa. As London and New Delhi both have infrastructure in place to process all sorts of PR apps, maybe they won't suffer the same fate as Ottawa's. London also already processes all economic immigration for Pak including background checks and what not. Plus, Ottawa was a 'pilot' project and an experiment anyways.

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Diya21 said:
I did send them the receipt with my additional forms and Re-PCC
Asslam u alaikum,
Would u like to tell me plz which receit did u send because IOM dont provide us any other receipt except fee receipt ?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Shozib hamdia anwer said:
I send them only birthcertificate of my baby , I didnot send anything else can u plz assist me what other form do I need to send , my daughter is 9 months old now , I emailed b.certificate but they didnot reply me I send in July 2013 , plz tell me if I need to send them something else , me and my daughter is in canada , waiting for ur reply , thanks in advance
Not sure if all provinces have a long form but I live in Ontario I sent Birth Certificate and Long form. In Jan 2013 I emailed NICOP scanned copies of myself and daughter to them and their was no response. Normally you will not receive a response. If you haven't already ordered notes you should it will give better insight into where your case is at. :-\

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
speedstah said:

Were you issued a specific letter from CIC that the file is being forwarded to Ottawa to improve service? Or were you informed that the file was still going to Isl and you found out via notes or call centre that it was sitting in Ottawa?

I am trying to compare this new London/New Delhi transfer thing with what happened with Ottawa. As London and New Delhi both have infrastructure in place to process all sorts of PR apps, maybe they won't suffer the same fate as Ottawa's. London also already processes all economic immigration for Pak including background checks and what not. Plus, Ottawa was a 'pilot' project and an experiment anyways.
no it said file transfer to islamabad. thru call centre we got to know that our file were in ottawa. so i hope its a positive change this time for newcomers:)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
speedstah said:

EDITED REPONSE sorry about that

Asslamu Alykum speedstah,

Originally when I submitted hubby's file we did not include medical and recvied a letter from OTT requesting for the medical this is how I came to know about this pilot project.

ASyed :-X

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January

News Release 4 February 2014

Welcoming new Canadians
New citizens in January 2014 more than double the number from one year ago
February 4, 2014—Ottawa—Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January – twice as many as in January 2013, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander announced today.

Investments announced in Economic Action Plan 2013 have helped make the system more efficient and strengthened the integrity of Canada’s citizenship program. The immense popularity of Canadian citizenship, though, has hampered efforts to tackle long processing times.

The government will take additional steps in the coming days to reduce backlogs while further strengthening the value of Canadian citizenship. As announced in the October 2013 Speech from the Throne, these measures – taken together – will form the first comprehensive reforms to the Citizenship Act in more than a generation.

Quick facts
In January 2013, 8,250 people obtained Canadian citizenship. In January 2014, more than 16,000 people became citizens at 244 citizenship ceremonies held across the country.
The citizenship ceremony is the last step before becoming a Canadian citizens and taking on the rights and responsibilities that come with citizenship.
The new Canadians welcomed into the Canadian family in January 2014 came from 190 different countries.
In 2013, 10,745 people were granted citizenship, on average, each month.
Since 2006, Canada has welcomed the highest sustained levels of immigration in Canadian history – an average of 257,000 newcomers each year. Accordingly, the demand for citizenship has increased by 30%.
Census data show 86% of eligible permanent residents become Canadian citizens.
“Our government views citizenship as a pledge of mutual responsibility and a shared commitment to values rooted in our history. We are proud to have welcomed more than 16,000 new Canadian citizens this past month and we look forward to their full participation in Canada’s economy and Canadian society. We will continue to improve Canada’s citizenship program to ensure deserving applicants can become citizens more quickly.”
Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Associated link
Find a citizenship ceremony

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada’s economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

Date Modified: 2014-02-04

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Re: Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January

Wajea said:
News Release 4 February 2014

Welcoming new Canadians
New citizens in January 2014 more than double the number from one year ago
February 4, 2014—Ottawa—Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January – twice as many as in January 2013, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander announced today.

Investments announced in Economic Action Plan 2013 have helped make the system more efficient and strengthened the integrity of Canada's citizenship program. The immense popularity of Canadian citizenship, though, has hampered efforts to tackle long processing times.

The government will take additional steps in the coming days to reduce backlogs while further strengthening the value of Canadian citizenship. As announced in the October 2013 Speech from the Throne, these measures – taken together – will form the first comprehensive reforms to the Citizenship Act in more than a generation.

Quick facts
In January 2013, 8,250 people obtained Canadian citizenship. In January 2014, more than 16,000 people became citizens at 244 citizenship ceremonies held across the country.
The citizenship ceremony is the last step before becoming a Canadian citizens and taking on the rights and responsibilities that come with citizenship.
The new Canadians welcomed into the Canadian family in January 2014 came from 190 different countries.
In 2013, 10,745 people were granted citizenship, on average, each month.
Since 2006, Canada has welcomed the highest sustained levels of immigration in Canadian history – an average of 257,000 newcomers each year. Accordingly, the demand for citizenship has increased by 30%.
Census data show 86% of eligible permanent residents become Canadian citizens.
“Our government views citizenship as a pledge of mutual responsibility and a shared commitment to values rooted in our history. We are proud to have welcomed more than 16,000 new Canadian citizens this past month and we look forward to their full participation in Canada's economy and Canadian society. We will continue to improve Canada's citizenship program to ensure deserving applicants can become citizens more quickly.”
Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Associated link
Find a citizenship ceremony

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister's Office
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

Date Modified: 2014-02-04
i dnt know wht additional steps they r taking to reduce the backlogs cuz since 2008 time is increasing n increasing it never decreased anywhere ! ppl get reponse with in 2 or 2.5 months after medical request here its been more then 5 months for ppl after medical waiting for their little response .. so these are the steps that they r taking to reduce backlog ? what i understood is they r taking additional steps to increase the backlog instead of decreasing ..

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
jerry84 said:
Does anyone know if we get the receipt of the RPRF fee paid online in our email? I printed the receipt but haven't checked my statement yet for my credit card.
Could you please tell me did chc Islamabad ask you to submit a copy of RPRF or original??

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Syassas said:
Asslam u alaikum,
Would u like to tell me plz which receit did u send because IOM dont provide us any other receipt except fee receipt ?
Yes you are right they have only provided fee receipt so do we nef to send it to chc-isl pls guide some one?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
hubby chubby said:
Yes, they do say they will respond to your email within 15 days. In reality though it takes them anywhere from 30 to 90 days to respond. (I guess they put alot of thought into the email :p)
Hubby chuaby i want to ask you . You have ben through medical and the fee recept they provided did you mail that recpt to chc isl pls reply

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Hera_86 said:
Yes you are right they have only provided fee receipt so do we nef to send it to chc-isl pls guide some one?
Salam no you don't need to send it, but if you do send a photo copy and keep original receipt. That way you have proof the test were done and paid for Insha Allah.

May Allah make it easier for all of us Insha Allah...........Ameen

Its now 41 months for us and we don't have any idea when they will be done. We are going on 4 years married in March and our case has been in their hands for 41 months its so depressing Please pray for us and everyone else Insha Allah............

Micmac101

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
micmac101 said:
Pray that they do better Insha Allah
InshaAllah . Allah wil make it easy. AMEEN

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Salam everyone. I have a question about temporary visit visa. When it says proof of financial support, how much are they expecting you to have for your spouse to come for a 6 month visit?