Aug-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1-June 9th, 2014 & PPR2- July 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Micmac

When did you order notes last? What does it say in your notes? Where is your case stuck??

Somebody

micmac101 said:
Salam no you don't need to send it, but if you do send a photo copy and keep original receipt. That way you have proof the test were done and paid for Insha Allah.

May Allah make it easier for all of us Insha Allah...........Ameen

Its now 41 months for us and we don't have any idea when they will be done. We are going on 4 years married in March and our case has been in their hands for 41 months its so depressing Please pray for us and everyone else Insha Allah............

Micmac101

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
speedstah said:
For all member whose file was sent to Ottawa,

Were you issued a specific letter from CIC that the file is being forwarded to Ottawa to improve service? Or were you informed that the file was still going to Isl and you found out via notes or call centre that it was sitting in Ottawa?

I am trying to compare this new London/New Delhi transfer thing with what happened with Ottawa. As London and New Delhi both have infrastructure in place to process all sorts of PR apps, maybe they won't suffer the same fate as Ottawa's. London also already processes all economic immigration for Pak including background checks and what not. Plus, Ottawa was a 'pilot' project and an experiment anyways.
Very well said. Thumbs up for u

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello, i received a e-mail from visa officer and they said mine interview is on mid march 2014.i am very upset now.my problem is my education qualification.I am only 10+2 and my spouse qualification is MA Hindi,MA English and one year diploma.but till now i am working in state govt. service from my age of 20 years.my whole family living in Canada and my spouse whole family living in Canada also.but they both are living in different states.even my brother in law was married with my sister after 2 days of my wedding.he is cousin brother of my spouse.but our marriages are real.we both belongs to same culture,same cast,same language,same religion,first marriage both and we performed weddings and receptions very well.our marriages are arrange marriages.when my spouse in Canada i was talk with her on Skype 1st time but now i have no Skype history due to i am not using Skype after that.we talk every day on our mobile phones.i have only last six months calling details.my parents and my spouse parents come from Canada on wedding.about 10 people come from Canada on our wedding but now i feel visa officer looks our marriages are not real but our weddings are real it is true.how i prove/show in front of visa officer.i am very confused.please advise me?

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
alright, thanks! :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hey all,

I had written an email to CIC Minister on behalf of people suffering cruel wait times from CHC Islamabad.
(even though I did not deal at all with CHC Islamabad).

Unfortunately the reply I received today has proved that his PC govt is not interested in the plight of Islamabad applicants.

I urge all Canadian citizens of Pak origin to make sure they vote against PC party come next election.

Here is the reply from Minister's office to me:
=============================================

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

I am replying to your correspondence of January 13, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, regarding processing times at the Canadian Visa office in Islamabad.

Unfortunately you did not include enough information in your correspondence (full name with correct spelling, date of birth, applicable file number, etc.,) to enable me to research our records in order to provide you with specific information about an application.

All applicants for permanent residence are subject to statutory requirements including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an application may be approved. Outside agencies conduct background checks for Citizenship and Immigration Canada and we have no control over any delays that may occur.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Contact information for the all Canadian visa offices is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site.
Thank you for writing and expressing your concerns. I trust that this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

B. Sultana
Ministerial Enquiries Division
====================================================

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Somebody said:
Micmac

When did you order notes last? What does it say in your notes? Where is your case stuck??

Somebody
Salam they should be in this week Insha Allah. Please pray for us Insha Allah

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
5,000 complete PGP applications now received since start of 2014

5,000 complete PGP applications now received since start of 2014
February 3, 2014
It’s just a month into 2014, but the cap of 5,000 complete applications for parent and grandparent (PGP) sponsorship applications has already been reached. Therefore, new intake into the PGP program will again pause until next year to keep the program at a manageable level for Citizenship and immigration Canada. By the end of 2014, Canada is expected to welcome an additional 20,000 parents and grandparents to Canada, marking a substantial reduction in wait times for applicants.

“Our government understands the importance of spending time with family and loved ones and we committed to improving the immigration system so that families can be reunited more quickly. Canada has the most generous family reunification program in the developed world. Complementing this program, the new Super Visa remains a convenient option with a high approval rate for those who wish to visit their families in Canada for up to two years at a time,” said the minister. The Super Visa is a multiple-entry visa, valid for up to 10 years, which allows a parent or grandparent to stay in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without having to renew their status.

The PGP program will re-open to new applications in January 2015. Further details will be available closer to that date.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/news-and-views/5000-complete-pgp-applications-now-received-since-start-of-2014

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
u.incredible said:
Could you please tell me did chc Islamabad ask you to submit a copy of RPRF or original??
I printed 4 copies, one to send to Mississauga, one to Islamabad, one for myself, one for lawyer.

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
dear all forum member i am sponsoring my husband. my husband did his re medical in august 2013 and after that i did not hear any thing yet
we want to get screen short of successful delivery of our re medical results.
few days ago i sent an email for that on canmedpk@iom.int
but did not receive any reply yet
how long it will take time to get their reply about the screen short?
is there any other applicant who have done their re medical in the month of august and did u hear any thing and what is the best way to confirm that Islamabad has received our re medical results.

Shozib hamdia anwer

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Mansoora said:
dear all forum member i am sponsoring my husband. my husband did his re medical in august 2013 and after that i did not hear any thing yet
few days ago i sent an email for that on canmedpk @ iom.int
is there any other applicant who have done their re medical in the month of august and did u hear any thing and what is the best way to confirm that Islamabad has received our re medical results.

Yes my husband is waiting since May 2013, and no reply yet waiting for ppr

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No i never sent out any receipt and they never asked either.

Hera_86 said:
Hubby chuaby i want to ask you . You have ben through medical and the fee recept they provided did you mail that recpt to chc isl pls reply

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, my spouse did her remed in the month of August aswell. No response yet. Though i can confirm they received it because i verified via gmcs notes.

Mansoora said:
few days ago i sent an email for that on canmedpk @ iom.int

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
speedstah said:
For all member whose file was sent to Ottawa,

Were you issued a specific letter from CIC that the file is being forwarded to Ottawa to improve service? Or were you informed that the file was still going to Isl and you found out via notes or call centre that it was sitting in Ottawa?

I am trying to compare this new London/New Delhi transfer thing with what happened with Ottawa. As London and New Delhi both have infrastructure in place to process all sorts of PR apps, maybe they won't suffer the same fate as Ottawa's. London also already processes all economic immigration for Pak including background checks and what not. Plus, Ottawa was a 'pilot' project and an experiment anyways.

I received the standard letter from CIC after stage 1 approval that file has been transferred to ISB which was obviously a deceptive information. CPC Ottawa sent the original documents back in 4 months and that is how it was confirmed that file was with Ottawa office. I am ordering GCMS notes in a week time to check if the file has finally arrived in ISB office or not

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Dear Afghans Do You know any Afghan Family Case Running in Islamabad ?

Help !

Dear Afghan Brothers & Sisters if you know any family who is case is running in Islamabad as Refugee ( Humanitarian Government Assisted Refugees ) Please Let me know , because as much i searched in this Forum Database i couldn't find anyone.
I will Appreciate your help.
I am a wife sponsoring my husband & 3 children less than 22 years of age.
my email address is wajeaa@gmail.com
Thank you.