Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Which email provider you use ? if gmail serach on top bar : CIC it will showup all email by them

Also to help out here is what Email look like and content of it

From: CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Citizenship and Immigration Canada - CPCM - Communication to client / Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada - CTDM - Communication auprès de la clientèle

Body (Part of):

Name XXYY,

Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

NOTICE CONCERNING CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail is sent from the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. As this message contains confidential information, if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the E-mail and notify the sender.

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
waiting110 said:
yea I agree. you don't have to do "fancy" things. just go according to the check list and everything should be fine.
I do not agree completely. Even if it may not reduce the processing time, a well organised file (computerized filled forms, use of cover letter with list of documents annexed, checklist, separators with headings, documents arranged in sequence of cic checklist etc) is less likely to upset a VO than a disorganized file. So, we should do our best from our side and leave the rest to Allah SWT.

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
Waiting2013 said:
I do not agree completely. Even if it may not reduce the processing time, a well organised file (computerized filled forms, use of cover letter with list of documents annexed, checklist, separators with headings, documents arranged in sequence of cic checklist etc) is less likely to upset a VO than a disorganized file. So, we should do our best from our side and leave the rest to Allah SWT.
I agree with you. This lady that helps clients with sponsorship papers made sure my papers were very well organized. She said it was important to make your papers look as easy as possible for when your papers go abroad everything should be easy ad accessible. That way it is easier for them to see you have everything their asking for.

I even categorized my pictures (before wedding, wedding, and after wedding) and put them in three separate envelopes.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Waiting2013 said:
i said go according to the checklist which means organize it that way. you don't have to put fancy things to organize it. there is a reason why there is 1, 2, 3 and upto i guess 14 on the list( other than obviously they want us to forget add it in the file). they don't want us to throw stuff in an envelope and send it. they want us to put it that way which doesn't necessarily means add separators and this and that. just be simple and organized, thats what they ask for. i have heard they don't like forms to be stapled together, or too many envelopes as well

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Romeesa said:
I am telling the truth.; I am not trying to fool everyone.Allah sab ki moshkil asan karen ameen.
I know ur saying truth coz i know two cases of 2012 which r completed in total 9 month ...one of them was also from this forum ,,,guys remeber BIBI's case was complted in 8 month

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
I know ur saying truth coz i know two cases of 2012 which r completed in total 9 month ...one of them was also from this forum ,,,guys remeber BIBI's case was complted in 8 month
I wonder if there is a 'fast tracking' for certain people. I mean those ppl with 8 or 9 month processing had something special ... or special consideration?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
pardesifr said:
They no more send letter by post when you provide an Email adress, you should receive the approval by email, in my case they also said in ecas that decision is made and letter is sent. But in reality they sent an email with letter in it. So check again your email, sp
am, junk etc. With Gmail I noticed there were 2 Junk folder, one is called Spam and other Junk and one of them is hidden under the left menus. So Check it well. If you don't have received the email I advise you to call them. I don't think you will receive any letter by post.
Where is the junk folder.my gmail only has spam

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
OmNi2012 said:
I wonder if there is a 'fast tracking' for certain people. I mean those ppl with 8 or 9 month processing had something special ... or special consideration?
nope nothing just good luck....i prepared my file plus my husband's frd's wife file ..she got her visa in 9 months and i am still waiting

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
APAK said:
Where is the junk folder.my gmail only has spam
in gmail junk=spam

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all,
I'm so upset with all of this my husbands Police Certificate is due to Expire Dec 20/13. And still no news yet. I ordered GCSM notes its 30 days so perhaps they will arrive this week. Please pray we get PPR soon In Sha Allah

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum
What is GCSM means?

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam all,
I'm so upset with all of this my husbands Police Certificate is due to Expire Dec 20/13. And still no news yet. I ordered GCSM notes its 30 days so perhaps they will arrive this week. Please pray we get PPR soon In Sha Allah
Insha Allah we hope to get it this month

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
nope nothing just good luck....i prepared my file plus my husband's frd's wife file ..she got her visa in 9 months and i am still waiting
Well will you look at that ;D I guess your patience may bear 2 fruits as you helped your friend avoid this calamity! InshaaAllah we will hear from CIC soon.

Hats off to MicMac since she's endured this pain the longest.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
What is GCSM means?
It stands for Global Case Management System. It provides a snapshot of what's going on with the sponsorship file such as notes made by visa officer ... correspondence sent and received by visa office ... medical test results .... interview ... when the file may be opened etc.

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa &amp; ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam all,
God please bless us all as we all are waiting to be with our spouse, please get Micmac case approved now as she has been waiting for long. Issue , PPR for her husband and visa should be stamped without any delay.
You can do this all alone.
Thank God for all ur blessing on us ,we cannot count them.