+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid Sarfraz said:
Hey Guys....

Need ur help... m unable to get my file status from Ecas...

After filling all requiered information when I click on proceed option it shows me below option...

Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application and address information on this Web site.
Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status and address information will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application and updating your address information by contacting us.

after selecting check box when again i click on proceed it again give me below warning...

Consent Removal
Do you want to remove your status and address information from the Internet?

after selecting YES option it again give me below warning...

If you remove your status and address information from the Internet, you will not be able to get updates from this service in the future. Do you still want to remove your status and address information?

I'm little bit confused because they have clearly written after selecting YES option " I will not be able to get updates from this service in the future"

When i try to ignor all option I'm unable to get status...

Pl suggest what should I do?
you had press YES, now your ecase has been removed from CIC web site.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
mimran36 said:
Receiving original documents back does it mean cic may soon forward the file to Islamabad?
I have the same question and would appreciate senior members sharing their thoughts on this or for anyone else to come forward who has received back their original documents. In my case, they mentioned copies have been made and the processing will continue

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Naqibee said:
I have the same question and would appreciate senior members sharing their thoughts on this or for anyone else to come forward who has received back their original documents. In my case, they mentioned copies have been made and the processing will continue
My timeline is similar to yours. I also received my originals back with the same message. No clue if it will expedite the process.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
fzaby said:
My timeline is similar to yours. I also received my originals back with the same message. No clue if it will expedite the process.
Is yours a husband or a wife case?

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
AsifSameer said:
Dear All,

plz let me know interview is compulsory for every spouse case or not and if yes thn WHY ??
Its not compulsory. Visa officer who is working on the file decides if the applicant is to be interviewed. Most likely if there are doubts or questions unanswered, visa officer will put the applicant in interview queue.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
IMO, cpp-o doesn't want to hold on too originals. There is no need for it. They just follow the protocol and once they recieve the doc they copy it and send it back. I dont think there is a direct relation with file transfer to isb and return of originals to applicant.

Naqibee said:

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Naqibee said:
Is yours a husband or a wife case?
Wife case. What about you?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I really believe, that those application which were completed quickly weren't due the fact that the applicant had a amazing file (yes file was complete and met requirements). However, it was because the VO decided to work on their file. Many applicants have complete and easy files yet they are waiting. It just because no one opened it yet. I think 50% depends on file and 50% depends on luck/destiny for islamabad visa office.

Hope_123 said:
for those who's applications were complete less than or around 15 months, can they please let us know what actions they took during the processing of their application, as a sponsor for example:

• help from MP
    visiting spouse and sending stamped passports to embassy
    sending communications, emails, Skype conversation screenshots etc. after a few months of the process of their application
I'm split as to whether I should send embassy additional info (voluntarily) that my spouse and I are still in contact etc. Some say don't send unless they ask , some say it's good to send.

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Need Help!

I received medical request in email and PDF attachment and in the form the file number started with F as my file number is start from B and UCI number is different than i got when i first approval from cic Canada also there is only one form attached IMM 1017, kindly let me know once i done my medical do i need to send any proof of medical to chc Islamabad? and email came from cic.gc.ca looks like not from islamabad, anyone received medical request in E-mail kindly let me know, i will appreciate your concern.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Tomorrow never dies said:
Need Help!

I received medical request in email and PDF attachment and in the form the file number started with F as my file number is start from B and UCI number is different than i got when i first approval from cic Canada also there is only one form attached IMM 1017, kindly let me know once i done my medical do i need to send any proof of medical to chc Islamabad? and email came from cic.gc.ca looks like not from islamabad, anyone received medical request in E-mail kindly let me know, i will appreciate your concern.
My wife received the same. If the email came from client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca then it is from CHC-Islamabad on behalf of CHC.
IMM1017 is correct which is being sent for meds/remeds. You may soon receive another email from New Delhi requesting applicant to do re-med as the previous one is expired (if sent before).
Unfortunately, there will be no tracking slip this time for this med/remed.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
mrTwoCents said:
My wife received the same. If the email came from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca then it is from CHC-Islamabad on behalf of CHC.
IMM1017 is correct which is being sent for meds/remeds. You may soon receive another email from New Delhi requesting applicant to do re-med as the previous one is expired (if sent before).
Unfortunately, there will be no tracking slip this time for this med/remed.
i also got remed thru email.....going for it very soon inshallah.....wat is there some pbl in remed also?? dats wat u trying to say??

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
dora1234 said:
i also got remed thru email.....going for it very soon inshallah.....wat is there some pbl in remed also?? dats wat u trying to say??
I did not say there are problems in medical. What I meant was, you cannot track if CHC-I have received the medical results. The only way to find out is to call them and ask them. However, I have seen that IOM Migration Health Assessment Centers are quick and reliable. Most of the time, results are sent out to CHC-I within 48 hours.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
mrTwoCents said:
I did not say there are problems in medical. What I meant was, you cannot track if CHC-I have received the medical results. The only way to find out is to call them and ask them. However, I have seen that IOM Migration Health Assessment Centers are quick and reliable. Most of the time, results are sent out to CHC-I within 48 hours.
ohh ok...thanx alot...
after how many days approximately u can get ppr?? do u know???

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Any Nikah Only cases here, that received approvals??

Just going to submit my application soon. I am also a nikah only case..

very nervous. :(