+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
hubby chubby said:
I was talking about my particular case. You for example can send a police report for every location your spouse resided from since 18. Like I said my wife is not intially from Islamabad, however she studied there for 2 years. I just sent the police report of her current location where she is leaving for past few years or so and didn't send the islamabad police report even though according the CHC they want a report for any location a person stayed after 18 for six months period or more. ( I don't think they will go crazy on wife cases for criminal activity).
Aoa Hubby Chuuby,

Thank you for your reply can you please tell me about this consent form? I am not able to fine one or should I just write a letter and get it signed by him?

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
hubby chubby said:
I was talking about my particular case. You for example can send a police report for every location your spouse resided from since 18. Like I said my wife is not intially from Islamabad, however she studied there for 2 years. I just sent the police report of her current location where she is leaving for past few years or so and didn't send the islamabad police report even though according the CHC they want a report for any location a person stayed after 18 for six months period or more. ( I don't think they will go crazy on wife cases for criminal activity).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

I it this one, I made the online request though it will come in an email should I still send this one

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
hubby chubby said:
Never Mind i got it :D but who is the "designated Individual" the lawyer?

Mending my Ways

Aug 27, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Okay

Thank you hubby chubby

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I have over 1374 people who viewed that video, and yet only 8 likes :'(

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
fizz1234 said:
People who fish for likes are called "names" on the internet. Don't be that guy ;)
Lol..only kidding but I personally appreciate others work if it helps me out. I have made other vids on computers and sports, its a different crowd...here we are all to help each other..trying to play a small part

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
Salam All,

I have received re-med request through e-mail and got my medical done from IOM Lahore.

1) Do we need to send any slip or confirmation to CHC-ISB that we got our remed done or anything ?
2) In how many days it shows in ecas that we recived your medical ?
3) After remed how many days approximately does it takes to get PPR ?

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Hello every one,
I want to send some additional documents to chc isl
So do i have to write down my application number on it or no? And how to organize them step by step?
The proves which i provide are chat logs from skype , whatssup , emails. Money recepit, and some screenshots
Plz reply,
Thanks in advance

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Hello every one,
I want to send some additional documents to chc isl
So do i have to write down my application number on it or no? And how to organize them step by step?
The proves which i provide are chat logs from skype , whatssup , emails. Money recepit, and some screenshots
Plz reply,
Thanks in advance

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
whitecloud said:
Salam All,

I have received re-med request through e-mail and got my medical done from IOM Lahore.

1) Do we need to send any slip or confirmation to CHC-ISB that we got our remed done or anything ?
2) In how many days it shows in ecas that we recived your medical ?
3) After remed how many days approximately does it takes to get PPR ?
Some people get ppr via tcs the day after they get the re-med email. For others it varies from up to a week to a month.

Can you share your complete timeline?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
by the same token if someone is told to temper down their euphoria- it is out of the concern of others ..not because someone is jealous... ::)
You contradict yourself, Telling a person that they are happy now and will cry later and wishing for someone to be put in INTERVIEW QUEUE is never a wise thing to do even if you are doing it out of concern for others,

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
the will of allah is not some random bolt that strikes us whenever it wishes. at every path we are presented with choices and we must choose wisely...through hard work...through being honest...if we stray or are lazy or are undisciplined ...then it is our own fault and the consequences arising out of that ill judgement is our own fault..not allahs..

if we ecounter prejudice through biased cic officers..through sociey..then it is silly to brush that aside as allah's will...no we must prepare..confront and educate...

we cant just ignore everything and let things be and say that is allah's will... ::)
niana.j said:
yaar how come people from India and the Philippines are getting their visa in 6 months and those guys are not saying "inshallah"...

why..why...why.. it goes to show that allah has left us alone in this world..there is no way anyone can explain why pakistani's are being singled out...if allah is ours he should be helping us but he isnt...its bull*censored word*!

who will give back my years i spent without my wife??? dont tell me it was a test from allah..how many more tests will he take??? who will give back my stolen days...stephen harper doesnt give a damn and neither does allah! ...

2 years of my life gone forever..and still "inshallah"? ???......

politics rules and might is right. if power was the adjudicator then america is the true allah! our allah chooses to stay out? why why why...why must us pakistani who happen to be muslims suffer???? allah cares??? i think not. :mad:
if you think everything is in your hand then why blame ALLAH in your previous posts and yelling that ALLAH has left you alone etc etc, actually you are frustrated and for the sake of argument you never stop replying, above two posts shows how you suddenly contradict yourself and change your mind for the sake of proving yourself right,