Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
My name is and I live in the province of New Brunswick in the area of Restigouche/ Madawaska. In the continuant of MP Bernard Valcourt.

I'm sponsoring my husband

We applied on Sept 15,2010 and our case was transferred to CIC Islamabad Pakistan Oct21,2010.

Our case as been there almost 3 years and on August 21,2013 my husband received a letter from CIC Islamabad Pakistan stating that he misrepresented himself when he got a lawyer to register our Marriage Certificate or Nikka Nama as its called in Islam. We come to find out that the lawyer who signed our document MR. Dawood Khan who is a lawyer but his license to sign Nikka Nama or wedding papers his license had expired March 04,2010. So when he signed ours he was not registered to do so at that time and since then he has not renewed his license either. And I might add he still continues to sign as they do not get registered sir.

My husband was accused by CIC Immigration Islamabad of giving a document that was not properly registered. He has gone to the Union Council Of Peshawar Pakistan and they said that this lawyer was not registered with them since March 04, 2010 or neither is he registered now. But at the present time he still signs Nikka Nama papers but no copy ever goes to Union Council to be properly registered.

Sir my husband has not given misinformation to CIC Immigration nor has he lied. He is not at fault as its the lawyers fault because its his responsibility to get these papers properly registered. Sir I`m begging you to help us in this important matter. We are very honest people and why would we send documents that are fake. It does us no good to send misinformation to Immigration in order to have our case approved sir.

We have been married going on 4 years this coming March 30,2014 and our case has been with Islamabad 3years. It would do us more harm then justice to provide a document that is not real and destroy our whole case.

I have been living here in Canada as his wife and in Pakistan as a matter of fact I arrived back from Pakistan June 21,2013, I was there since April 30,2012. We lived in Peshawar Pakistan for 14 months and I returned to Canada as I had to see my surgeon as I got hurt at work in 2009. I'm on a total disability from Work Safe New Brunswick since April 2012.

If our case is refused on any part it would be the fault of this lawyer not on us as we have never gave any wrong information at any time of our application. In fact this lawyer has signed a document stating he signed that document and was not registered and another lawyer signed it and put his seal to this important fact.

My husband got another marriage certificate and it was properly registered today. I gave my permission for this document to be signed by my legal guardian the Scholar who married us. My husband would never marry a woman if it was not done accordion to Islam.

I'm returning to Pakistan Sept 29,2013, I guarantee you sir if our application is refused I will take the next step and that is commit suicide as I cannot live in Pakistan as its a country at war with itself. The last time in Pakistan in 14 months I lost 40 pounds, loss 3 quarters of my hair, developed eczema and my nerves were really bad. To think after all this time our case as been in the hands of Immigration and they say my husband misrepresented himself is unbelievable.

I also cannot live here in Canada without my husband here with me. In either case in the outcome that they refuse him because of the fault of a lawyer who signed in bad faith causing harm to us I promise you I will commit suicide. The outcome is on your hands and as a result is my death.

First I'm an aboriginal of this great land you call Canada. You are all landed Immigrants not myself as my land I own. I was not paid nor did I sell it. I know in the end as a Muslim women I would go straight to hell and have no mercy from Allah, but you will have my death on your hands as you never helped 2 honest people. In fact with Immigration we are treated as guilty people until proven Innocent.
Letter written Chris Alexander Minister of Immigration

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
So all members what do you do when you were 100% honest in all you do and a lawyers lies to get a few thousand Rupes and ruins a couples life and is this Allah who does this of course not its Shaitain or Satan that's who.

It seems no matter how honest you are there are millions hauling you to hell with them, it gives them pleasure in making you suffer. Well I tell you a clear fact they have not come across an Aboriginal who has had to fight for everything in her life they call us Warriors well its time again to be a Warrior and I'm not taking any of CIC Islamabad *censored word* anymore. I'm not a liar or thief and I'm 100% true to Allah, myself and my husband the rest can go to hell especially lawyers as they are the greatest liars on earth

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
micmac101 said:
So all members what do you do when you were 100% honest in all you do and a lawyers lies to get a few thousand Rupes and ruins a couples life and is this Allah who does this of course not its Shaitain or Satan that's who.

It seems no matter how honest you are there are millions hauling you to hell with them, it gives them pleasure in making you suffer. Well I tell you a clear fact they have not come across an Aboriginal who has had to fight for everything in her life they call us Warriors well its time again to be a Warrior and I'm not taking any of CIC Islamabad *censored word* anymore. I'm not a liar or thief and I'm 100% Allah, myself and my husband the rest can go to hell especially lawyers as they are the greatest liars on earth

A computerized copy by nadra of ur marriage certificate would have saved u the trouble i guess..cause then its on the government,not any lawyer..
Also,hire someone professional to help with ur case because if they didnt take ur illness seriously,i doubt they'll consider your suicide threats..i hope ur case gets sorted out soon,insha Allah

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
micmac101 said:
And would you say its to late now or what!!! In your opinion
Im sure a professional lawyer can figure something out, thats what they do right? Just suggesting that only ur personal emails to them wont make much difference. Rest is ur choice..hopefully its not too late right?

Mending my Ways

Aug 27, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, please advice

Should I submit the police certificate from all the areas/districts where I have lived since the age of 18 or should I submit the PCC from the area where I am currently living? As in the form (SCHEDULE A Background / Declaration) they usually asked us to mention all the areas where you have had lived since the age of 18 years.

Excerpts from CHC-I letter to me...
(Please submit updated original police certificates from all district/areas for yourself. They must be from ALL the district and areas where residence was for more than six months.)

your urgent reply,please

Thank you

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
micmac101 said:

It seems no matter how honest you are there are millions hauling you to hell with them, it gives them pleasure in making you suffer. Well I tell you a clear fact they have not come across an Aboriginal who has had to fight for everything in her life they call us Warriors well its time again to be a Warrior and I'm not taking any of CIC Islamabad *censored word* anymore. I'm not a liar or thief and I'm 100% true to Allah, myself and my husband the rest can go to hell especially lawyers as they are the greatest liars on earth
Hello,
I have been reading your posts for some time and do feel sympathy for your situation .You may not like my suggestion but going to media and telling your story might bring a different outcome.
On the other hand , If you both care so much for each other then living in Pakistan is also a viable option. Pakistan is certainly not the best place and it has so many social and economic problems but people still live there and go about their lives and are satisfied with what they have.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
There is only one sure way to really find out. (you will have to spend $5). Order your notes, via bypassing your lawyer. If you receive them, then this info provided is true. If no reply, the obviously only lawyer can order.

jerry84 said:
For all those people who have lawyers, a piece of information that I found. You can order your GCMS notes without the help of your lawyer as per the following.

"10. I have hired a lawyer/consultant for my Immigration application, can I still use your service

Yes, you can use our service for obtaining the CAIPS/GCMS Notes, Entire File or Additional Services even if you have retained an Immigration lawyer/consultant. The above requests have very specific Consent forms, are handled by a separate office and processed independently of your immigration application."

as per

http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml#10

May be senior members can reflect on how accurate that is.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
There is no specific time related to this. It depends on your "kismat". however, many people i have talked to (who have been through this) state that is takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks.

mudassar said:
Salam,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get PPR request after re-medical request? I got my GCMS notes yesterday; It doesn't really have any clues as to when to expect PPR. I was hoping in VO notes I could find a clue, but all they wrote was after reviewing the file the marriage appears to be genuine, initiated re-medical reassessment.

I hate to be impatient, but can't help it.

Thanks,

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well, I got the same exact demands from CHC few weeks back. My wife was in ISB for 2 years (for uni). However, I didn't send out the report (for isb). I just sent the report of where she is currently residing and resided for awhile thats it.

Rest is your choice.

Mending my Ways said:
Hi, please advice

Should I submit the police certificate from all the areas/districts where I have lived since the age of 18 or should I submit the PCC from the area where I am currently living? As in the form (SCHEDULE A Background / Declaration) they usually asked us to mention all the areas where you have had lived since the age of 18 years.

Excerpts from CHC-I letter to me...
(Please submit updated original police certificates from all district/areas for yourself. They must be from ALL the district and areas where residence was for more than six months.)

your urgent reply,please

Thank you

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
When will we hear something from CHC-Isl... Wrote letters and ordered GCMS notes but no positive thing came out!!!! I am getting annoyed now!! Please for God sake replyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
by the same token if someone is told to temper down their euphoria- it is out of the concern of others ..not because someone is jealous... ::)

Waiting_Eyes said:
we differ on the definition of the word OVER-CELEBRATE!
coz if someone is kind enough to come to this forum n update us about receiving update from CHC-I or letting us know about receiving visa then it is not over-celebration n we thank them for updating us

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the will of allah is not some random bolt that strikes us whenever it wishes. at every path we are presented with choices and we must choose wisely...through hard work...through being honest...if we stray or are lazy or are undisciplined ...then it is our own fault and the consequences arising out of that ill judgement is our own fault..not allahs..

if we ecounter prejudice through biased cic officers..through sociey..then it is silly to brush that aside as allah's will...no we must prepare..confront and educate...

we cant just ignore everything and let things be and say that is allah's will... ::)

Waiting_Eyes said:
i think u didnt read my last comment that it is the will of Allah to put us in interview queue or not

Mending my Ways

Aug 27, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Well, I got the same exact demands from CHC few weeks back. My wife was in ISB for 2 years (for uni). However, I didn't send out the report (for isb). I just sent the report of where she is currently residing and resided for awhile thats it.

Rest is your choice.
Thanks for the reply...

So, it means that I should submit the police certificate of where I am currently residing only and what do you mean by "I didn't send out the report (for isb)" ?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I was talking about my particular case. You for example can send a police report for every location your spouse resided from since 18. Like I said my wife is not intially from Islamabad, however she studied there for 2 years. I just sent the police report of her current location where she is leaving for past few years or so and didn't send the islamabad police report even though according the CHC they want a report for any location a person stayed after 18 for six months period or more. ( I don't think they will go crazy on wife cases for criminal activity).

Mending my Ways said:
Thanks for the reply...

So, it means that I should submit the police certificate of where I am currently residing only and what do you mean by "I didn't send out the report (for isb)" ?