Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
True. To bring out some positive. Might be you enter heaven before others because of your patience shown in this world.....

Qback said:
Its been exactly 20 months now and no reply... Tried everything but no luck :'(.... we applied in 29 Nov 2011 and I see lots of applicants who applied after us getting their visas ... this is so unfair seriously although my husband visits often but still it seems more like a vacation than a proper married life ...

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/national/Foreign+service+workers+walk+Canadian+embassies+around/8718734/story.html

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whitecloud said:
Salam , are u a husband case of wife, also what does it say warrented or wanted
It's wife case but my wife is 1 year older than me, I guess that's why they put her case in intervew.

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I got to know through GCMS notes that my wife's file is in interview queue because she is 1 year older than me and I want your help! How can I convince visa officer so he/she takes out the file from interview queue. Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Your spouse being one year older than you isnt a big thing. They usually raise red flags when its about 5-10 years. Send proofs loads of them of contact after marriage. Photos, call logs, money transfer reciepts, gift reciepts, boarding pass if you visted her. This will help you get out the int queue InshAllah

TORONTONIAN04 said:
Hi guys I got to know through GCMS notes that my wife's file is in interview queue because she is 1 year older than me and I want your help! How can I convince visa officer so he/she takes out the file from interview queue. Thanks

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Yes you guys are right that they are torturing 2011 applicants and giving visas to 2012 applicants. IT IS NOT FAIR. I NEVER HAD EXPECTED THIS FROM CANADIAN GOVT. BUT ALL OF YOU CAN SEE THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS TO US.
Qback said:
Its been exactly 20 months now and no reply... Tried everything but no luck :'(.... we applied in 29 Nov 2011 and I see lots of applicants who applied after us getting their visas ... this is so unfair seriously although my husband visits often but still it seems more like a vacation than a proper married life ...

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
To inform them about change of your address you must have to send them in writing. I think email and phone and etc. are not acceptable.
Honey Well 82 said:
Salam to Everyone;

I have filled my case in May,2012 that time my temporary address was in Islamabad as I was doing job there.Afterwards I hv changed my job and now I m in Lahore frm last 8 months bt didn't inform CHC. Now please let me know that is it necessary to inform CHC for the change of my temporary address??? as my permanent address and mailing address is same where my parents are residing.
If I hv to inform regarding change of my job and temporary address then how I should inform CHC office either by email, Fax or regular mail;

Best Regards;

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
TORONTONIAN04 said:
It's wife case but my wife is 1 year older than me, I guess that's why they put her case in intervew.
i am 4 year elder them my hubby...i haven't heard any news yet.....i think i have to ordered gcms notes as well.....

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
I have question on form IMM008ENU_2D. My cousin husband which is the applicant live in Afghanistan his wife is submitting his sponsorship application. There is no proper mailing address system in Afghanistan his house has no number I just put his street or the area where he live and the city and province. There he can rent a P.O.BOX but some one told me CIC Islamabad will not return his passport to p.o.box. Now what should I put in this question (1) Is Residential address same as mailing address? Can he give our relative address in Peshawar Pakistan his mailing address will he need a to complete representative form for this as he using that address?

My second question is there are two same forms IMM008ENU_2D and IMM008DENU do I have to complete both. In check list form they asked for IMM008.

Thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
welldone said:
Hi
I have question on form IMM008ENU_2D. My cousin husband which is the applicant live in Afghanistan his wife is submitting his sponsorship application. There is no proper mailing address system in Afghanistan his house has no number I just put his street or the area where he live and the city and province. There he can rent a P.O.BOX but some one told me CIC Islamabad will not return his passport to p.o.box. Now what should I put in this question (1) Is Residential address same as mailing address? Can he give our relative address in Peshawar Pakistan his mailing address will he need a to complete representative form for this as he using that address?

My second question is there are two same forms IMM008ENU_2D and IMM008DENU do I have to complete both. In check list form they asked for IMM008.

Thanks
as per my knowledge u have to complete both
yes u can give two addresses as mailing add and residentail add
as I hav given two addresses as well

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Waiting_Eyes said:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/national/Foreign+service+workers+walk+Canadian+embassies+around/8718734/story.html

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sigh...the canadian government never fails to disappoint n depress me..but u shouldnt be sad cause u already got ppr..

FahadI

Jul 27, 2013
Initial Medical: Jun.25.2012
Applied: Aug.17.2012
AOR: Sep.26.2012
File Transferred: Sep.28.2012 To Islamabad

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
theshaikh said:
Last time i checked with the MP 2 months ago, my file was still in Ottawa and he told me that they will transfer it to ISB for processing in Feb 2014.
It came as a welcome surprise/big relief when my wife told me that she received the re-med through email yesterday. So I guess the file was transferred to ISB in the last 2 months sometime. We did not receive any indication of this though.

As for additional documents, I met my wife 4 times in the last 16 months in Dubai , and my mother/sis visited her once in Pk. I sent them hundreds of pictures and receipts for all our trips along with daily schedules for each visit. I also sent them 2000+ pages of skype/whatsapp/viber/sms/email proof

Also sent them proof of financial support, I send my wife money every month and save the transfer receipts.

I also added my wife as a beneficiary for the life insurance I receive at work, I sent in that beneficiary proof as well.

There is a ton of other stuff i sent in, stuff like pictures of all the gifts we have exchanged and the dates when these gifts were exchanged, put some property under our joint ownership and showed the proof for this.

My advice to everyone is to send them comprehensive additional proofs as soon as you can. I heard this from a very experienced immigration lawyer and have followed through on it by sending two packages of voluntary additional proofs. It cant hurt your case.

Prove to the VISA officer that you are indeed making your significant other a part of your life, show that financial dependencies are being created. This separates the marriage of convenience cases from legit marriages the most, IMO.
HI, DO YOU THINK THAT HAVING KIDS (2 SONS IN OUR CASE) STILL NEED ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT VOLUNTARILY. ITS ALMOST 9 MONTHS THAT WE HAVE FILED OUR CASE. THE CASE IS STILL IN OTTAWA AS WE ORDERED GCMS NOTES AND CAME TO KNOW IT.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
theshaikh said:
my wife just got PPR Alhumdulillah
CONGRAGULATIONS

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
ch.immigration said:
as per my knowledge u have to complete both
yes u can give two addresses as mailing add and residentail add
as I hav given two addresses as well
Hi
So do I need to put the owner of the mailing address as representative because I am using just his address, I dont need anything from him to represent my cousin husband? If CIC want him yes that person which I am using his home address in Pakistan can help no problem. Just I want to know if its required.

Thanks all for your input.