+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

May 21, 2013
HELLO TO EVERY ONE I AM NEW TO THIS FOURM AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DOUCMENT SUBMISSION OF FAMILY SPONSORSHIP FROM ISLAMABAD MY HUSBAND IS A PROTECTED PERSON IN CANADA HE SPONSOR US FROM CANADA IN SAME APPLICATION AND HIS PR CARD APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS AND OUR FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERD TO CHC ISLAMABAD AND THEY ISSEUED US A ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER WHICH WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED IN OUR ADDRESS PAKISTAN BUT MY HUSBAND RECEIVED IN CANADA ON 17 MAY 2013 AND ISSUSING DATE ON LETTER FROM ISLAMABAD WAS 4 MARCH 2013 AND THEY ADVISE US TO SUBMENT DOCUMENT WITH IN 45 DAYS FIRST WE RECEIVED LETTER LATE AND IN AFTER OUR PASSPORT ARE NOT READY BUT THEY ARE IN URGENT PROCESS ISB IT MAY MORE LATE WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THAT LATE TO LATE IS OUR FILE GOING TO BE DELAYED OR SOMETHING NEED YOUR HELP PEOPLE A LOT OF THANKS

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum Members here are Tracking Numbers for today May 24,2013

TCS TRACKING NUMBERS ARE 23009665668 to 23009665722

Nothing for us today and I'm in Islamabad lets see what happens!

I'm going to doctor this afternoon I pray they can help me In Sha Allah

May Allah hears all our prayers In Sha Allah
Sister you're in my prayers for a successful surgery and smooth recovery.In Sha Allah

Please dont lose hope In Sha Allah everything will be fine and my heart saying your husband will get visa very soon. In Sha Allah

Maybe in this week ;) so be cool my sister and just Chill time with ur Hubby :p

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
niana.j said:
for people who havent heard anything that can only mean the CIC thinks thier cases are suspicous..
I am Sorry because i am not agree with u and as per my observation our cases are going very smooth so that's why we haven't hear anything yet.

But I hope very soon we will hear good News.In Sha Allah.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Hey!

I havnt heard anything yet. I am visiting my wife at the moment for 2 weeks. I am getting worried man.

kman said:
Hello @ theshaikh, have you heard anything yet? I remember you applied in Feb 2012. You should be hearing something soon.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
theshaikh said:
Hey!

I havnt heard anything yet. I am visiting my wife at the moment for 2 weeks. I am getting worried man.
I think you will hear something from them soon..all the feb wife cases are getting something from chc isb soo.. and keep checking your and your wife;s emails..maybe they will email it to you..or if u have changed addresses..

good luck and enjoy the time in pak.. :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Basilzaman said:
Sister you're in my prayers for a successful surgery and smooth recovery.In Sha Allah

Please dont lose hope In Sha Allah everything will be fine and my heart saying your husband will get visa very soon. In Sha Allah

Maybe in this week ;) so be cool my sister and just Chill time with ur Hubby :p
Salam yes your so right as I have been so down. Oh Allah I need Miracle this week In Sha Allah can you please help me In Sha Allah and all the others too In Sha Allah

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Faso said:
It might have come to isl for the final stage where they ask for ur passport but its different in everyones case..also even i was advised against ordering the notes bcz then u r freeing ur representative of his responsibilty as u'll be ordering notes on ur own n ur lawyer isnt..atleast thats what they told me..cause i guess lawyers cant order notes on ur behalf..
i wish it is transferred for final stage, i have not even got remedical req :(

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
listening to this song to easy my pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xowRo-QAQds

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
For all Quebec based applicants

Do call CIC to confirm that they have received your CSQ. I after ordering notes noticed my CSQ file number section to be empty. I then further investigated and found out they never received my CSQ. (Which was sent to them automatically from Quebec in July of 2012). I therefore, had to mail it to them personally today so they can add it in my file. DONT RELY ON THE CIC/CHC WORKERS, that is my biggest tip. Be aware and vigilant about your file guys!!!!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
As soon as your receive the letter send it back with the appropriate documents that they asked for. You can preferably also write a note with the file stating, that your received the mail late, that is why it is being sent late. It has happened to many members and that is what most of them did....

zunaira zaheer said:
HELLO TO EVERY ONE I AM NEW TO THIS FOURM AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DOUCMENT SUBMISSION OF FAMILY SPONSORSHIP FROM ISLAMABAD MY HUSBAND IS A PROTECTED PERSON IN CANADA HE SPONSOR US FROM CANADA IN SAME APPLICATION AND HIS PR CARD APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS AND OUR FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERD TO CHC ISLAMABAD AND THEY ISSEUED US A ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER WHICH WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED IN OUR ADDRESS PAKISTAN BUT MY HUSBAND RECEIVED IN CANADA ON 17 MAY 2013 AND ISSUSING DATE ON LETTER FROM ISLAMABAD WAS 4 MARCH 2013 AND THEY ADVISE US TO SUBMENT DOCUMENT WITH IN 45 DAYS FIRST WE RECEIVED LETTER LATE AND IN AFTER OUR PASSPORT ARE NOT READY BUT THEY ARE IN URGENT PROCESS ISB IT MAY MORE LATE WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THAT LATE TO LATE IS OUR FILE GOING TO BE DELAYED OR SOMETHING NEED YOUR HELP PEOPLE A LOT OF THANKS

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
hubby chubby said:
For all Quebec based applicants

Do call CIC to confirm that they have received your CSQ. I after ordering notes noticed my CSQ file number section to be empty. I then further investigated and found out they never received my CSQ. (Which was sent to them automatically from Quebec in July of 2012). I therefore, had to mail it to them personally today so they can add it in my file. DONT RELY ON THE CIC/CHC WORKERS, that is my biggest tip. Be aware and vigilant about your file guys!!!!
Wow..thnx for sharing that..btw do u have a lawyer? I mean didnt he personally mail the quebec selection certificate to chc when it was issued? Cause my husband doesnt have his,,the lawyer mailed it i guess..but ill still call n confirm..also both my husband n i have changed addresses but notified them on the spot and several times too..do u think they'll still create problems?

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear all - By the grace of God, we got PPR last week. Can you please share time taken between PPR and final passport returned with visa? Is there a spread sheet I can refer to with people's info tabulated?

As per the spreadsheet im maintaining , Time between PPR and Passport return with Visa is Maximum 2 months and minimum 11 days.

Can you please tell when you got ReMedical Request ??