+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam and Thank you also for your prompt reply.

Since my file is in Islamabad, should I email them or use the "Case Specific Contact form" ?

You can see under 'Enquiries' section on this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

Thank you and W/salam.

micmac101 said:
Send them an email to notify them of the move and change of address

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
my husband's email address got hacked which we sent to the embassy.. I would like to know that how high is the chance of getting any correspondence from them through email address? do they just use email or do the send a letter as well to be on the safe side?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
waiting110 said:
my husband's email address got hacked which we sent to the embassy.. I would like to know that how high is the chance of getting any correspondence from them through email address? do they just use email or do the send a letter as well to be on the safe side?
They do all and sometimes they don't do anything as you can see for yourself with CHC...... LOL

Get a new email, address or something In Sha Allah... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

Just tell them that your email was hacked and send it by fax and get a new one In Sha Allah.... I hope this helps In Sha Allah

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Is it just me or are we really hearing good news about 2012 applicants in twelve months?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
vistazip said:
i received my passport request on 16th may.Is this compulsory that with passport request remedical?as my my first medical will expire in july 2013? please share/
My goodness read it AGAIN THEY ASKED YOU FOR YOUR PAS PORT. WHY ON EARTH MENTION SOMETHING THAT THEY NEVER ASKED FOR. Like I'm the one with all the pain and suffering and it seems some of you have forgotten to read. Like send get your visa. Stop asking for a question that they never asked you about In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

Listen some of you ok we have a saying in Canada and it goes like this

DID YOU TAKE A STUPID PILL TODAY OR WHAT????

Cause some of you here have been asking some stupid questions LOL

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
From what ive observed,people are taking their frustration out on people who are getting some sort of news from chc..i mean come on guys..even i havent heard anything since 16 months but im not taking my anger out on someone else..looking at the attitude,i would refrain from posting any good news of mine,if and when i get it..

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for people who havent heard anything that can only mean the CIC thinks thier cases are suspicous..

Faso said:
From what ive observed,people are taking their frustration out on people who are getting some sort of news from chc..i mean come on guys..even i havent heard anything since 16 months but im not taking my anger out on someone else..looking at the attitude,i would refrain from posting any good news of mine,if and when i get it..

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Agreed..so no point in bashing other members 'good news' posts..

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
May Allah makes it easy and successful for you and give you quick recovery inshAllah (ameen)

micmac101 said:
Salam all I just got back from the doctors and I'm leaving Pakistan next week In Sha Allah.

I need Emergency surgery and must have it in Canada.

Please pray for me In Sha Allah

Another thing all you people wanted to protest but you all left me alone to do this nice people. I will see how you all make out in Canada In Sha Allah

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
micmac101 said:
Salam all I just got back from the doctors and I'm leaving Pakistan next week In Sha Allah.

I need Emergency surgery and must have it in Canada.

Please pray for me In Sha Allah

Another thing all you people wanted to protest but you all left me alone to do this nice people. I will see how you all make out in Canada In Sha Allah
Take good care of urself.
May God Bless You.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Faso said:
hahahahah we wereery chill uotil 18 months now it is 19th for nov members. how can u expect now this, and as u see v all are happy for others also bcuz v r hee to help each others, wait 4 2 more months than i will sk u,

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Hi guys! today i called cic call centre and got to knw that my file got transferred to isb last month april 2013. App filed feb 2012 approval received from missisauga may 29,2012 got to know from MP that file was transferred to ottawa in oct,2012 and just now cic agent told me last month file got transferred to isb. i am wondering wts gonna happen next. my representative doesnt wan to order gcms notes she says its too early. since i have a representative on the file i dont know if i can apply gcms notes directly? and why my file got transferred to isb??

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
in love with my hubby said:
hahahahah we wereery chill uotil 18 months now it is 19th for nov members. how can u expect now this, and as u see v all are happy for others also bcuz v r hee to help each others, wait 4 2 more months than i will sk u,
For the record,i'll still be pissed at chc n not the people...n this forum is solely for seeking help n giving advice so its good if u did it..may Allah bless us all with good news soon..taking frustration out here wont help but might offend someone..lastly,i hope n pray that we both get good news soon bcz as i mentioned earlier,i got nothing myself as well..peace*

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
twinkle22 said:
Hi guys! today i called cic call centre and got to knw that my file got transferred to isb last month april 2013. App filed feb 2012 approval received from missisauga may 29,2012 got to know from MP that file was transferred to ottawa in oct,2012 and just now cic agent told me last month file got transferred to isb. i am wondering wts gonna happen next. my representative doesnt wan to order gcms notes she says its too early. since i have a representative on the file i dont know if i can apply gcms notes directly? and why my file got transferred to isb??
It might have come to isl for the final stage where they ask for ur passport but its different in everyones case..also even i was advised against ordering the notes bcz then u r freeing ur representative of his responsibilty as u'll be ordering notes on ur own n ur lawyer isnt..atleast thats what they told me..cause i guess lawyers cant order notes on ur behalf..