Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
LLCOOLPaki said:
Guys,

It is very encouraging to see people are willing to raise their voice.

I think we should work together, combine our voice as one big group and talk to Immigration minister or relevant opposition MPs.

We should take some time and gather as many as people as possible and then take next step.

What do you guys think?
I agree. we should use every platform possible

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
lets make a list of people we want to contact

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
pardesifr said:
While I am 200% with the protest to be organized it is very important to raise our voice and show everyone how badly people (resident and citizen of Canada) from certain origin are so much suffering. CIC seem to be worst that those old Indian love story movies Villain. This injustice must stop and we who are target of this won't protest and complain why would they change it ?

A part from this protest that we should organize, we instead of forgetting once we get our visa, we should fight for the cause and protection of other people who will go also through this pain.

So my idea is that we should put in place an Association so that we can have a legal voice. An Organization that defends the right of people who are victim of this injustice.
Great thought. But I guess once we will stand up against this timeline- they will realize that our community can stand up for their rights, we are not as silent as they think.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
I think that sometimes it can be hard to access this forum and it has gone down a few times as well but no matter what happens people do check their Facebook. I believe the best way to communicate with everyone is to send msgs on fb. Idk if theres an option like "send message to everyone on the page or in the group" .. usually now everyone has a smartphone and its highly likely that we will receive it on our phone right away and this way we all can take part in this protest that we are trying to launch.

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
Dear Members;

A good step indeed.... Can you please teme the name of fb page? i also recommend to involve Paki media. i guess it will be helpful if we can reach to them and ask them to join their voice with us......

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
You guys should try. Sometimes minorities are more sympathetic towards other minorities as well.
I have many friends with indian ethnicity who have asked to help in any way they can.
You guys should draft a letter and send it to him.

waiting110 said:
Naheed Nenshi is brown .. you guys think if we contact him - is he going to help us? I dnt think so. My MP is Indian, so hes beekar! Why would he wanna help a Pakistani man!

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Can't wait to see the result of this protest, please people Hurry ! Take the first step in Canada

On my end i talked to the Minister Over seas Pakistani's today, he has asked me to write him a letter explainning the whole issue and also asked for another letter with our case numbers so he can put them forward. I have started working on application 1, will share with you all first and then send it to him.

I want input from everyone. What points i should cater.

May we be wiht our better halfs soon :(

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080?ref=stream

hereee

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Great idea.
People who have gone through this torture will be very happy to help out, i am sure.

pardesifr said:
While I am 200% with the protest to be organized it is very important to raise our voice and show everyone how badly people (resident and citizen of Canada) from certain origin are so much suffering. CIC seem to be worst that those old Indian love story movies Villain. This injustice must stop and we who are target of this won't protest and complain why would they change it ?

A part from this protest that we should organize, we instead of forgetting once we get our visa, we should fight for the cause and protection of other people who will go also through this pain.

So my idea is that we should put in place an Association so that we can have a legal voice. An Organization that defends the right of people who are victim of this injustice.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
asap-pls said:
Can't wait to see the result of this protest, please people Hurry ! Take the first step in Canada

On my end i talked to the Minister Over seas Pakistani's today, he has asked me to write him a letter explainning the whole issue and also asked for another letter with our case numbers so he can put them forward. I have started working on application 1, will share with you all first and then send it to him.

Thank you for taking the first step there. you should tell him even the Indian timeline is 10 months. Why are they torturing us? I am okay with the 2 year rule to be applied to everyone. Tell them Ottawa pilot is of no use! the files are just sitting there. Even people with children are getting frustrated with this wait. We cannot work on our lives. We are hanging in the middle. People who are still studying want to make money during the summer but instead they end up going to Pakistan because they cant live without their other half. People doing professional job are risking their careers and taking leave to visit spouses back home. Spouses back home dont know if they should study more or if they should just wait! tell them abu dhabi time line is 22 months but people get done within an year. Why not for Pakistan?

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
I expect we will be drafting a letter of protest this week. We will post it on here, you can use its content.
I think we will also be contact the media up here in Canada before we have a full-fledged protest eventually.

asap-pls said:

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
theshaikh said:
I expect we will be drafting a letter of protest this week. We will post it on here, you can use its content.
I think we will also be contact the media up here in Canada before we have a full-fledged protest eventually.
Its high time we do something about this. For all those who are reading and thinking "Psh what difference is that going to make?" Yeah may be it won't make a difference but you'll go to bed in peace knowing you tried. It is OUR pain and OUR grief.. so if we don't do anything about it, who will? Ek aur ek gyaarah.. it's not just a saying guys the more we are the better it is. Look at how united the Indian community is here? If we come forward, TOGETHER it WILL make a difference sooner or later inshaAllah. It's all for a good cause and for our own benefit. Come on folks show some enthusiasm and spread the word!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
jerry84 said:
Its high time we do something about this. For all those who are reading and thinking "Psh what difference is that going to make?" Yeah may be it won't make a difference but you'll go to bed in peace knowing you tried. It is OUR pain and OUR grief.. so if we don't do anything about it, who will? Ek aur ek gyaarah.. it's not just a saying guys the more we are the better it is. Look at how united the Indian community is here? If we come forward, TOGETHER it WILL make a difference sooner or later inshaAllah. It's all for a good cause and for our own benefit. Come on folks show some enthusiasm and spread the word!
I second you. a lot of people must be thinking this way. God only help those who wanna help themselves!

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
asap-pls said:

I will recommend that the letter should sound polite. plus we should not show any comparison with India or any other country.... we should focus and concentrate on the fact that how many pakistanis are serving there, generating revenues for them, paying taxes and thus contributing in the uplift of their economy. can any of you gather such data? i mean figures? .... after stating and making them realize, that Pakistanis are proving themselves as an asset... we should then focus on our rights being Canadian citizens..... we should quote relevant clauses and finally, at the end.... should tell them about the problems this long waiting time is creating, not only on the individuals, but resultantly on Canadian economy.... like if ppl are depressed being separate from their spouses, they cant give their full potential at their workplaces. Moreover, the educated and talented youth of Pakistan, wishing to settle in Canada and serve the community are de-motivated to apply for canada immigration.......

I pray to Allah that HE helps and guides us all and makes thing in our favour, as HE is the powerful of all...