Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
I am back to Toronto. Houston's weather was so nice, I miss it :(. How is everyone?

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
The problem is the we Pakistani people don't have any unity and most are jealous people once they are here they don't want other to come. Tomorrow your case will be solved you will forget about it and won't help and this the case with almost everyone.

We can not count on our Pakistani government but what prevent us to get together and voice our concerns ? It is clear by the actual situation that there is some kind of discrimination going on towards Pakistanis. But as no one complains why it should be solved ? There are so many countries where there are so many fake marriages but why only Pakistanis are punished ? In India it take less then 10 months to get the immigration done and for us more then 2 years , the difference is huge to be justified. For spouse case there should be same duration for all countries.

How on earth they need +2 years just to verify the marriage is genuine. What about people who got kids, how the marriage is not genuine and have children ?

Indian population in Canada is far more then ours so they can not say that Pakistani people have more files, it is just not possible. we are less in number and our duration is 3 time more, that doesn't make any sense.

hubby chubby said:
Yes that could be an option. We are a weak community here in Canada. However our Pakistani government isn't strong either. Our ministers just have no real say in the eyes of the world. If they did, wouldn't the drone attacks have stopped by now?. Hopefully, it changes in the upcoming elections for Pakistan InshAllah.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
jerry84 said:
I am back to Toronto. Houston's weather was so nice, I miss it :(. How is everyone?
welcome back to the forum :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
almostthere123 said:
Hello!
I would like to share my timeline with you all!

Category........: FAM (husband case)
Visa Office......: CHC-ISL
App. Filed.......: 29-06-2011
File Transfer...: 25-08-2011
additional Doc's Request.: 12-05-2012
AOR Received.: 12-05-2012
PCC req- aug 30 2012
Re-med- sept 25 2012
ppr req- Nov 28 2012
ppr stamped + recieved -dec 18, 2012

I would also like to mention, that my husband lived in Saudi Arabia, And i went to visit him and stayed out of the country for 8 months. I recieved a lot of criticism here for doing that and was SUPER worried! People were saying things like how my case would get complicated by me leaving the country and all. But altogether the process took 18 months for me.. which I dont think is bad.. and leaving the country did not have a negative impact on my case. I just provided them with my return ticket. and a letter from my work stating that I will be returning, also filed my taxes and all and sent them pix from my stay here with the add. docs.
Over all, going to live in saudi was GREAT, i got to perform Hajj and loved the country lots of Halal food lol. Sooo GO VISIT your spouses if you can!!! :)
We also made sure we didnt annoy them and almost never emailed them.. just remained patient and waited. Never ordered GCMS notes. since my lawyer said its better not to since it might make them wonder why we keep ordering the notes.
Our lawyer helped us assemble our docs in the beginning.. but overall he was pretty useless if you can do it yourself then it just saves you $250
We also paid our fees when we applied.. My hubby went back to pak to get his meds done.. since it was seemed a little sketchy in riyadh, saudi arabia. the hospital didnt know what they were doing and we didnt wna take any risks what so ever

hmm thats all i can think of.. any other questions you can ask me! :)
good luck to you all!
Jazak'Allah for sharing your timeline from start to finish. We need more stories like this on the forum to give us hope.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Bunty123 said:
Can anyone please tell me an exact contact number of Canadian embassy islamabad from where I can get my query answered?
here is the number but i dont think they will respond on ph call

Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000
Toll free: 0800-00-226
Fax: (011 92 51) 208-6900

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad :p
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimran36 said:
i strongly beleive they want to discourage pakistani people migrating to canada. They are following the australian immigration model where they want their own required mix of ethnic origin. In reality there has been mega scams in india for marriage of convenience but indian community if strong enough in canada to protect their rights. we can jxt hope for the best that things get better for pakistanis in coming days.
Yes ur right they want 2 discourage us & we can pay the price to be Pakistani.
And our community in Canada doing nothing dere for their rights :'(

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Yes that could be an option. We are a weak community here in Canada. However our Pakistani government isn't strong either. Our ministers just have no real say in the eyes of the world. If they did, wouldn't the drone attacks have stopped by now?. Hopefully, it changes in the upcoming elections for Pakistan InshAllah.
Isha Allah but Pakistani in Canada do somethg now for their rights

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
This may be what might be required: (depending on VO)

1) Re-med
2) Latest police report
3) Pictures and contact info after marriage
4) Maybe another IMM form to fill

Around these lines...
Thnks

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pardesifr said:
The problem is the we Pakistani people don't have any unity and most are jealous people once they are here they don't want other to come. Tomorrow your case will be solved you will forget about it and won't help and this the case with almost everyone.

We can not count on our Pakistani government but what prevent us to get together and voice our concerns ? It is clear by the actual situation that there is some kind of discrimination going on towards Pakistanis. But as no one complains why it should be solved ? There are so many countries where there are so many fake marriages but why only Pakistanis are punished ? In India it take less then 10 months to get the immigration done and for us more then 2 years , the difference is huge to be justified. For spouse case there should be same duration for all countries.

How on earth they need +2 years just to verify the marriage is genuine. What about people who got kids, how the marriage is not genuine and have children ?

Indian population in Canada is far more then ours so they can not say that Pakistani people have more files, it is just not possible. we are less in number and our duration is 3 time more, that doesn't make any sense.
yes ur right but what we can do??

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
26 Months are way too much. You marriage becomes like an online affair you are on phone, you are on internet and your texting your own wife/husband? this is ridiculous. In such a long time even a genuine relation becomes shattered sometimes. I have seen cases in which husband and wife got bored of their relationship just cuz they couldn't spend much time together! and its a living fact that we all want to hangout, dine out with our husband/wife.
And on the other hand I have a daughter, I know how difficult it is that I am raising my child alone. She doesn't even remember much about her father now cuz its been 6 months now. And I was alone to celebrate my daughter's firtst tooth, first step, first word and I feel so sorry about it.

My husband is PR and he cannot come and live with us.

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
jerry84 said:

Indeed, Houston is so calm in winter! I miss Houston so much! I am stuck here!:(

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marium Rizwan said:
26 Months are way too much. You marriage becomes like an online affair you are on phone, you are on internet and your texting your own wife/husband? this is ridiculous. In such a long time even a genuine relation becomes shattered sometimes. I have seen cases in which husband and wife got bored of their relationship just cuz they couldn't spend much time together! and its a living fact that we all want to hangout, dine out with our husband/wife.
And on the other hand I have a daughter, I know how difficult it is that I am raising my child alone. She doesn't even remember much about her father now cuz its been 6 months now. And I was alone to celebrate my daughter's firtst tooth, first step, first word and I feel so sorry about it.

Yea marym u r right
it shatter many times
u cant explain everything on calls
nd to bring up her alone is hardest as she is ur first child u wish to share each and every moment of her together but it has less charm to share on call
to dine out alone is really tough that' the time I miss him more

May allah finish this hardest time of our lives sooon
ameen ya rabulalameen

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Marium Rizwan said:

i can understand wht ur going through because i am also raising my child alone here.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Marium Rizwan said:

and on top of that comments from people..ph per baat tu hote hoge beta awaz pahchanta hai ,,,ye tu nahe pahchanta hoga father ko

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marium Rizwan said:

yes ur right but we r unable to do any thing