+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
hubby chubby said:
If your file is transfered to ISB than it should take a max of 26 months.

If gone to ottawa it should take 12 months + ppr stamping from ISB (don't know how long that will take).

However, ottawa doesn't seem to live up to its expectations so far.
Thanks!!! What's ppt stamping ? Passport stamping if approved? And also, does the Ottawa pilot send ur file exactly after 12 months .. Like they'll be done doing whatever check they want to and the rest they leave to isb? I have no knowledge about any of this :( it's because I haven't really talked it out with anyone before everyone else who sponsors is way older than me I'm only 19 :$

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Its getting your passport stamped (means go to canada lol). So far, Ottawa isn't sending file in 12 months due to the fact that their are applicants from nov 2011 still heard nothing.

Lastly, age has nothing to do with it....

hammadanam said:
Thanks!!! What's ppt stamping ? Passport stamping if approved? And also, does the Ottawa pilot send ur file exactly after 12 months .. Like they'll be done doing whatever check they want to and the rest they leave to isb? I have no knowledge about any of this :( it's because I haven't really talked it out with anyone before everyone else who sponsors is way older than me I'm only 19 :$

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
hubby chubby said:
Its getting your passport stamped (means go to canada lol). So far, Ottawa isn't sending file in 12 months due to the fact that their are applicants from nov 2011 still heard nothing.

Lastly, age has nothing to do with it....

[/quote

That's a shame -___- do u know any

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
That's a shame -___- do u know anyone else who also filed theirs around the same time I did ?? If they approve in 12 months and take a couple months for the stamping an stuff that's not bad at all ... And also r u sure age has nothing to do with I bcuz I heard something about how u have to be able to support ur partner when he/ she comes to Canada for that u obviously need to financially be able to support urself too? Does that make a negative impact on the application the fact that my dads supporting me ?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I got a story for all the my fellow forum members. (True story)

There is a barber I know, came to canada in 1999. He was from a small village in Gujrat, Pakistan. When he arrived in Canada, he opened a barber shop to make enough money to support himself and family back home. In 2010 he returned to Pakistan to get married. Not being very educated or smart in operating machines such as computers, he decided to sponser his wife. Having difficulty filling out forms he asked many of his local friends for help.
On one snowy night in Montreal, he went to mail his sponser kit in the mail box. Unluckly, he slipped and fell in the slush. His kit became wet and dirty. Confused, he went to the post office and told them about his situation. The post officer told him to just sent it now. 14 months later, after hearing nothing from immigration canada or pakistan his wife got approval and visa. He never checked ecas. He never emailed anyone. He never called an MP. Just waited it out and she came after 14 months.

Moral of the story: It will come when it comes (visa that is...)

Ps. That doesn't mean stop emailing or calling MP's.

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
hubby chubby said:
I got a story for all the my fellow forum members. (True story)

There is a barber I know, came to canada in 1999. He was from a small village in Gujrat, Pakistan. When he arrived in Canada, he opened a barber shop to make enough money to support himself and family back home. In 2010 he returned to Pakistan to get married. Not being very educated or smart in operating machines such as computers, he decided to sponser his wife. Having difficulty filling out forms he asked many of his local friends for help.
On one snowy night in Montreal, he went to mail his sponser kit in the mail box. Unluckly, he slipped and fell in the slush. His kit became wet and dirty. Confused, he went to the post office and told them about his situation. The post officer told him to just sent it now. 14 months later, after hearing nothing from immigration canada or pakistan his wife got approval and visa. He never checked ecas. He never emailed anyone. He never called an MP. Just waited it out and she came after 14 months.

Moral of the story: It will come when it comes (visa that is...)

Ps. That doesn't mean stop emailing or calling MP's.

Woww that's crazy :) but back in the days during 1999 sponsorship was way easier and faster right... But I get ur point patience is the key :) and also how do I get the mp involved ? Am I allowed to contact him at this stage of my application ? I actually mailed a letter t

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Actually he came in 1999, he applied in 2011 for wife sponsership. So just last year.

You have to call your local mp. Just google it (you will get his number)

Its better to talk to Mp rather than emailing him (personal experience)

hammadanam said:
Woww that's crazy :) but back in the days during 1999 sponsorship was way easier and faster right... But I get ur point patience is the key :) and also how do I get the mp involved ? Am I allowed to contact him at this stage of my application ? I actually mailed a letter t

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
hubby chubby said:
Actually he came in 1999, he applied in 2011 for wife sponsership. So just last year.

You have to call your local mp. Just google it (you will get his number)

Its better to talk to Mp rather than emailing him (personal experience)
Gives me much hope! Thanks so much!! And I shall call tomorrow inshallah :)

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hammadanam said:
Gives me much hope! Thanks so much!! And I shall call tomorrow inshallah :)
hey what is your timeline?

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
dora1234 said:
hey what is your timeline?
Ummm I'm new to this so idk how I'm suppose to post my timeline but lemme give it a try ....
Mississauga office received it : November 30 2011
Started processing it: January 29 2012
So basically the CPP Ottawa received it on January 29 and started processing it .... Haven't heard since then
And btw my client I'd number wasn't even given to me I called cic and asked what is going on I haven't heard for 2 months and they told me oh! We sent u an email that we transfered ur application to he Ottawa pilot and in the same email we gave ur client I'd # but I told them I didn't recieve it so then they gave it over the phone ... So wierd

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hammadanam said:
Ummm I'm new to this so idk how I'm suppose to post my timeline but lemme give it a try ....
So basically the CPP Ottawa received it on January 29 and started processing it .... Haven't heard since then
And btw my client I'd number wasn't even given to me I called cic and asked what is going on I haven't heard for 2 months and they told me oh! We sent u an email that we transfered ur application to he Ottawa pilot and in the same email we gave ur client I'd # but I told them I didn't recieve it so then they gave it over the phone ... So wierd
ahan....well ur timeline is same as mine.....but my file is in islamabad....howcome ur file went to ottawa?? did u order gcms notes??? i got my file number and client id wid the email they sent me as a proof dat my file is now in islamabad......so wen i emailed them last month to ask the status..they just replied dat the file is process so just wait patiently.....since a yr i'm waiting patiently :(

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
hammadanam said:
are u saying ur file started processing in ottawa on jan 29 2012 ?? when did it appear on ur online status (ecas) that they have started processing ur case ?

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Guddu said:
are u saying ur file started processing in ottawa on jan 29 2012 ?? when did it appear on ur online status (ecas) that they have started processing ur case ?
i think he mean to say his file was transfer to ottawa in jan 2012 because he applied in nov 2011

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012