Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Thanks alot brother, really appreciated your informative reply.

Btw, i think client details and information chart is the same thingy right and there is no information chart on page 4 there is about Return Address Label and 3rd page is Photograph specification and 2nd page is Passport Specifications.

if someone have Information chart pls share what they want in that?

some people asking about my re-medical well i did it on October 15th with PCC and A Schedule form and also sent Client Details to London they received on 23rd October i also sent them by email, and today i received PPR or PHEP request.

and i know this time is very hard for everyone spouse (husband / wife) pls do not lose hope.
Aur sbr and namaz se madad liya karo... Al-Quran...

hogaishaadi said:
congratz on the passport request... u r almost there...

1) for ppr1
a) scan the pages of passport where the applicant's picture and information is... ensure the passport has atleast 1 year of validity on it and 2 blank pages minimum...
b) the email has two attachments, one for ppr1 and one for ppr2, the one with ppr1 the last page (prob 4th page) is the updated information chart, download this document, fill it up accordingly and save it or print scan it however u like
c) email this info to the lvo informing them that u r attaching the ppr1 information as requested

2) for ppr2
a) send two recent passport sized photos with ur application number written behind them for eg F000012345
b) from their emails ppr2 attachment, the last page (prob 4th page) has the return address slip section, fill that out and cut it out from the dotted line section - - - - - -
c) take the passport of the applicant as well and TCS it to islamabad along with a and b

3) read #1 the information chart is very basic and easy to fill out information mostly taken from the passport

4) read #2 its within the email attachment for ppr2 from lvo, simply fill it out and put active phone numbers on it in case they need to contact you

5) make sure your (applicant's) passport has minimum of 1 yr validity left on it... if u scan a passport and send it to lvo and then go and change/update ur passport later on you will have to start back from ppr1... that's why they mention that make sure the scanned copy/photocopy of the passport is the same of the passport that u send to isl for ppr2

6) do the ppr1 immediately, and then wait exactly 2 weeks from the date of the ppr1 send date and tcs to isl for ppr2

7) do not contact isl regarding anything from here on... only contact lvo if need be, try to be a bit patient, give this whole process atleast 1 month...

best of luck...

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
CA_immigrant said:
Dear members,

Alhamdulillah By the grace of Almighty Allah I received a combined PHEP Request Step 1 & Step 2 today.

Email Text:
Your application has now reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office.

i have some questions pls help above is the email text and also i am pasting Combined PHEP form text too.

Combined PHEP Text:
Precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the London
visa office, you must complete Step 2 and submit your original passports to the Islamabad visa
office so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued. Please note that submitting your
original passports to the Islamabad visa office early will not result in your visas being issued
early.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier.

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 7 days of the
date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members
must be submitted together in one package.
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for two weeks, so do not arrange any travel
that will require your passport(s) during this period. Due to the postal situation in Pakistan, your
passport(s) will be returned by TCS COD (“Cash on Delivery”) courier in order to ensure secure
delivery. You will need to present valid ID and pay the service charges to TCS when you
receive them. If you have not heard from TCS after two weeks, you may contact us at the
London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries regarding
this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Some Questions:
1. They saying send passport photocopies and information chart as Step 1 so should i send it to LDN office right?
2. For step 2 they asking so many things so i am lil confused about what should i send them firstly.
3. What is information chart?
4. What is The Return Address Label how to do that??

thanks to all forum members for your support and help you all are very helpful and may Allah swt. make this time easy for all of us and united us with our family soon with khair o afiyat in sha Allah...ameen.. i pray that pls Allah swt. whoever is facing this hard time pass it with khair o afiyat and united them with their kind family in sha Allah......ameen..

jazakamullaha khairan....
If you did not send step 1 documents then send by email to CIC-London office now and wait for 2 weeks before sending passport to CIC-Islamabad.

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
hey fab758 they want passport within 7 days please check the below line

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 7 days of the
date of this correspondence.

fab758 said:
If you did not send step 1 documents then send by email to CIC-London office now and wait for 2 weeks before sending passport to CIC-Islamabad.

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
fatima haider said:
Congratulations. When did u do ur remedical? When did ur ecase change. U ppl.r so lucky. Look at me I m still stuck.
dont worry our turn will come soon.at least london vo is working.have you ordered notes or contact the mp to know your case status.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Did anyone get an email from LJF? London embassy se i mean with these initials

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THIS MESSAGE I SAW ON SOME OTHER IMMIGRATION FORUM, ITS NICE EFFORT. I FOLLOWED THIS AND EMAILED TO ALL POLITICAL PARTIES AND ADDED THAT PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE NEXT YEAR FEDERAL ELECTION IN OCTOBER 2015. ITS MEAN THAT WE PAKISTANI CANADIAN WILL GIVE VOTE TO THE PARTY WHO WOULD RAISE OUR CONCERNS.

Dear Members, Just finished sending emails to the opposition parties, Please find links below:
www ndp ca/contact, www liberal ca/contact/, www greenparty ca/contact, and LAST but not least (www conservative ca/).
Email Contact below:
Dear ABC, with great pain I am writing this email and also with the hope that your party will raise Immigration inhuman treatment towards spousal immigration for Pakistani community. Family re-union had been a smooth process of 6-10 months in the past, where-as people now are waiting for years (In some cases almost 5 years) to be united to their wife/children. Time frames are effecting only to people that are sponsoring from Pakistan. Most cases I know (In thousands), spouses are apart from their partners, and children are being born abroad and are missing both their parents under one roof.
Recently (July 2013), after waiting years in the hope to be united with family, ISLAMABAD High Commission transferred thousands of files to LONDON (ENGLAND) High Commission of Canada. This news came as a surprise without any prior notice or explanation till this day.
If work load is the only reason then why our fellow neighboring countries are being processed within a year mark (Same Category), when I strongly believe their application load is higher number than Pakistan.

All we need is a solution to this problem which is affecting so many families in numerous ways. Kindly be our voice and raise this issue to help so many people re-unite their families.

KEEP UP THE HOPE AND RAISE YOUR VOICES SO WE CAN BE HEARD IN PAIN. GOOD LUCK FELLOWS!!!! Please change as desired. Thanks

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who is the principal applicant and who is the spouse ,partner common law partner and dependent of the principal applicant ?
who have to fill in schedule a form ? applicant , baby or spouse

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
friends there is a two different things they asked in passport request document.

1. Precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the LDN. visa office.

In same page they saying

2. Submit your passport and return addrs Lbl to our office in ISL within 7 days of date of this correspondence.

Now which one is first we have to do? if someone got the same document and submitted passport which one he / she did experience member's reply will be appreciated.

btw, what is information chart what is written there ?

thanks

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faso said:
Did anyone get an email from LJF? London embassy se i mean with these initials
What did you get from LSF? Kindly share the contents of that email please?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wifenumber1 said:
who is the principal applicant and who is the spouse ,partner common law partner and dependent of the principal applicant ?
who have to fill in schedule a form ? applicant , baby or spouse
I'm not sure i get your question .... but ill try

Schedule A must be filled by the principal applicant (who is the person living in pakistan and being sponsored) ....

Make sure u check off "Principal applicant " under "Indicate you are .... "

Dependents are your kids ...

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
friends there is a two different things they asked in passport request document.

1. Precisely 2 weeks after you submit your passport copies and information chart to the LDN. visa office.

In same page they saying

2. Submit your passport and return addrs Lbl to our office in ISL within 7 days of date of this correspondence.

Now which one is first we have to do? if someone got the same document and submitted passport which one he / she did experience member's reply will be appreciated.

btw, what is information chart what is written there ?

thanks
Is there a chart in that email or in the attachment that has rows and columns? It should be a chart with headings Prinicpal Applicant .... Spouse .... Dependent 1 .... Dependent 2 .... Dependent 3 .... Dependent 4....

That is what you need to send after filling in those particulars.

Now if you dont see that chart then like some other members you got PPR2 which requires u to postal mail the passport to Islamabad with the return label .... this seems the case to me since they did not provide a chart and are saying to submit the passport with label address within 7 days.

I suggest you submit your passport to Islamabad.

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
sraja said:
Hi all, just curious, is there any urdu NN case who recently got done or got any remedical request from LVO? I think there are a few still waiting to hear something....

Yes my husband got his remedical request yesterday and we just submitted the Urdu nikka nama two weeks ago, Alhamdulillah! :)

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Yoommii said:
Yes my husband got his remedical request yesterday and we just submitted the Urdu nikka nama two weeks ago, Alhamdulillah! :)
Mashallah that's a great news. I submitted mine almost 2.5 months ago... N have heard nothing at all! :(

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Sarja
Email LVO with the copy of ur Nikkah Nama (and english certified translation copy if u sent) and delivery receipt,s copy. Explain them that you have been asked to submit the docs and LVO have received your doc on this date(the date on which they received your docs) You will hear some good news very soon after that.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
Yesterday i talk to my consultant and they told me that average time is some how 18 month. I also believe that 33 month will be decrease some how but not sure for that.