april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hubby chubby said:
Will be going to CHC-Islamabad tomorrow (In Sha Allah) to exercise my Canadian rights (plus apply for lvp and ccc). Anybody want to ask anything?
What is ccc and lvp?

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
Wat rights will u ask them about??
hubby chubby said:
Will be going to CHC-Islamabad tomorrow (In Sha Allah) to exercise my Canadian rights (plus apply for lvp and ccc). Anybody want to ask anything?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hubby chubby said:
Do you have an appointment? If not they may turn you away I know from past experience. But I pray all goes well In Sha Allah...

May Allah be with you In Sha Allah.....

Micmac101

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
hubby chubby said:
GOOD LUCK

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
Salam, have you submitted any more info about your relationship since you applied in 2012?
Walaikum Assalam, I didn't submit anything, they haven't asked for anything either.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ab tu forum sae b awazari hoo gai hai yaar

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
fizz1234 said:
Walaikum Assalam, I didn't submit anything, they haven't asked for anything either.
Salam, are you sponsoring your husband or wife, you may inbox if you like ok. A bit of advice since you applied in 2012 I would advise to send anything you have on your on going relationship. the first thing is take you out of the interview line and second more info being sent on your relationship will show that your relationship is GENUINE. Believe me it may even speed it up. When all people apply and don't send anymore info on their ongoing relationship it really slows the process. Anything you may have including visits, gifts anything at all photocopy it and send it to them I pray it speeds things up for you and all of us In Sha Allah.....

Micmac101

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, are you sponsoring your husband or wife, you may inbox if you like ok. A bit of advice since you applied in 2012 I would advise to send anything you have on your on going relationship. the first thing is take you out of the interview line and second more info being sent on your relationship will show that your relationship is GENUINE. Believe me it may even speed it up. When all people apply and don't send anymore info on their ongoing relationship it really slows the process. Anything you may have including visits, gifts anything at all photocopy it and send it to them I pray it speeds things up for you and all of us In Sha Allah.....

Micmac101
How do you know she's in the interview line?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
kman said:
How do you know she's in the interview line?
What she meant was that it may deter POTENTIAL interview. So you won't have to do an interview because you have already provided so much proof. I totally agree to this, even though some say don't bother the immigration officers until they ask for something.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
I had a general question. I recently called my MP representative and she suggested that I maintain a full time job, no matter what, as long as I'm working. She said that when background checks are being done, that they can also do backgrounds checks on me as well. (Im studying my masters, almost done)

Anyone have ideas?

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
hubby chubby said:
Good Luck. I went there last week to exercise my Canadian rights too. The guards did not even let me in the premises. Only one guy came out and asked me why I am here. I explained it to him and he asked me to wait. I was waiting outside in sun for 1 hour and 10 mins. Got the reply from them, that your file has been transferred to London. This was the only good outcome of my trip to CHC. Lets see your experience now. But I was not welcome in the CHC as a Canadian.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
shubeesha said:
Good Luck. I went there last week to exercise my Canadian rights too. The guards did not even let me in the premises. Only one guy came out and asked me why I am here. I explained it to him and he asked me to wait. I was waiting outside in sun for 1 hour and 10 mins. Got the reply from them, that your file has been transferred to London. This was the only good outcome of my trip to CHC. Lets see your experience now. But I was not welcome in the CHC as a Canadian.
Seriously? Why won't they let us in??

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
waiting110 said:
Sad but that is true. This happened to me last week. Maybe someone is lucky to have a better experience.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Interesting. While i won't be going there for just enquiry of my spouse file. I will be going there, to apply for my son's passport (Canadian passport and certificate).

shubeesha said:

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
waiting110 said:
Not to burst your bubble but have you been to the diplomatic enclave recently ? There is a reason its all barb wire and concrete barriers. :p