+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

R khan

Sep 23, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
it would be best to stop travelling around so much, unless it is a business requirement... if such is the case, then have ur mails go to a certain address where you can atleast retrieve them or be informed about their arrival...

as for your question, read my previous/above reply to you, if u can access your ecas online, then obviously you have the information required... check ur status there... if you dont have the information still (file number, etc) then call the cic call center and just let them know that you didnt get the letter/email, but provide with ur basic info and they will be able to provide you with the critical information, but wont re-send the letter/email (which isnt that imp as long as you got the info)

hope this helps
We received your application to sponsor on June 14, 2012.

We sent you a letter on August 21, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

dats wat it says under 'decision made' wat does dat mean, is it approved or not?

and under 'application received' it says : We received application for permanent residence on June 14, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

so without the letter how can i tell whether dey hav approved the case or not,
the UCI # i m using is the one on my landing paper (dats wat i wrote in the application as well), and through dat i m able get access to my online status

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
R khan said:
We received your application to sponsor on June 14, 2012.

We sent you a letter on August 21, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

dats wat it says under 'decision made' wat does dat mean, is it approved or not?

and under 'application received' it says : We received application for permanent residence on June 14, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

so without the letter how can i tell whether dey hav approved the case or not,
the UCI # i m using is the one on my landing paper (dats wat i wrote in the application as well), and through dat i m able get access to my online status
I have an exact same timeline as yours they received my application on June 14th, 2012 and sent me a letter on Aug 20th

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
@ R khan & Diya21 : Both of you have been approved as sponsors - so stage 1 is clear...

the fact you have that style of confirmation is that its in isl... and they acknowledged that they have your file waiting in queue line..

yes you can use ur uci on the landing paper, thats how plenty of folks can access their info as well...

congratz, just wait up on them contacting ur applicant via letter/phone/email for further stuff...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
twinkle22 said:
in subject i wrote Case Inquiry UCI# and in email i wrote:

Dear sir,

I am writing to inquire if my file is being treated at your office. Below is my information:

UCI#
File#
Appllicant name and DOB
Sponsored person name and DOB
thanks, i did pretty much same too, but havent gotten a damn reply out of them... argh...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
They normally don't take two weeks to reply. I emailed them few times and they got back to me within a week.

hogaishaadi said:
thanks, i did pretty much same too, but havent gotten a damn reply out of them... argh...

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
Dear All , Can any one explain the AOR please in spouse application .
Does we recieve the AOR From Islamabad OR Canada.

Thanks

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
AOA Everyone;

I received the confirmation letter from CPC Mississauga that they have received my application. UCI # and Application number are also mentioned. but when in track it, it only gives me the details of my husband's citizenship.... i can not track my application, no info is provided in this regards. can anyone please guide me how to track? or the info will be online after my application is transferred to Islamabad.

Wishing everyone all the best

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
Guys, I emailed CIC-I on Aug 18th regarding a change in my wifes contact information and then again on September 10th regarding an additional proofs package i sent in.
So far i have received no acknowledgement of my emails or Fax's.
is this normal?

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when they say "your application is in process" do they mean that they are doing the same work Islamabad would have been doing after the files had been transferred to them? can anyone shed some light or do I have to reach out to the call center again?? ::)

twinkle22 said:
Hi, after your advise i emailed ottawa pilot and got the following response :

Dear sir-madam,

this is in repsonse to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

we thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For further reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regard,
Case processing pilot-ottawa

Do u suggest me to send additional proofs to them??? how can i order gscm notes???? i wonder wts goin on wid my file and how long ottawa takes to process file

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is your case in ottawa or in islamabad?

Stardust86 said:
Well, in that case... I'm still in queue because I have yet to receive anything.
My case will be a year old in November.... Any idea how long it could possibly take?

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
Mrs. Shahid said:
AOA Everyone;

I received the confirmation letter from CPC Mississauga that they have received my application. UCI # and Application number are also mentioned. but when in track it, it only gives me the details of my husband's citizenship.... i can not track my application, no info is provided in this regards. can anyone please guide me how to track? or the info will be online after my application is transferred to Islamabad.

Wishing everyone all the best
hello hello.... plz someone reply me.... thanks

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Shahid said:
hello hello.... plz someone reply me.... thanks
ur eCAS will be updated soon .. in this week .. keep checking

by the way did u receive sponsorship approval letter by mail or email ?