Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Lets we make new group let's see if there is others whant's to join us ( Qatary Qatary say Draya Bantha hay)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
@iftikhar: The case was filed by a person with a forum id called Pagalboy...apparently, his visa officer was involved in a scam & gave his wife's visa to a fraudster. Unfrotunately, his case cannot be deemed as a class-action lawsuit. Anyway, he is proceeding with the case. Hope he finds success. Ameen Smiley

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
This pagalboy must not have made the I.D. as pagalboy on the forum as someone from immigration dep't really made him go pagal. That is reason people should never choose a name like that. But anyway we wish him lots of luck and he should ask for compensation towards his anxiety and the trouble he had to go through during all this time.

shamsia said:
@ iftikhar: The case was filed by a person with a forum id called Pagalboy...apparently, his visa officer was involved in a scam & gave his wife's visa to a fraudster. Unfrotunately, his case cannot be deemed as a class-action lawsuit. Anyway, he is proceeding with the case. Hope he finds success. Ameen Smiley

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Let us see if the Gov't is going to do something in couple of months about changing the law for spousal visa. If not then we should go for it.
New Minister of immigration is thinking about doing something about it. I hope they would imply those thoughts into action by making a better law which would be made to protect citizens of canada and not for criminals who are being welcome in this country at the moment.

Ezee said:
Lets we make new group let's see if there is others whant's to join us ( Qatary Qatary say Draya Bantha hay)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
This pagalboy must not have made the I.D. as pagalboy on the forum as someone from immigration dep't really made him go pagal. That is reason people should never choose a name like that. But anyway we wish him lots of luck and he should ask for compensation towards his anxiety and the trouble he had to go through during all this time.
I know his whole case and read the whole history about his wife's VISA. Her VISA was sold to another person, and the person even landed in Toronto while the real wife was still waiting for her papers in Pakistan. Good thing he ordered CAIPS, or else he would probably be still waiting to hear something from them. The real wife got the VISA very quick after they screwed up, they flew her to Islamabad and gave her VISA right then and there. He went through alot, and CHC-Islamabad even offered him to settle a deal, after he filed a law suit but he went through a lawyer to file and decided to send the embassy a letter to have an audit team sent there to do an audit. Haven't got the updates yet, but that was the latest..

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
I know his whole case and read the whole history about his wife's VISA. Her VISA was sold to another person, and the person even landed in Toronto while the real wife was still waiting for her papers in Pakistan. Good thing he ordered CAIPS, or else he would probably be still waiting to hear something from them. The real wife got the VISA very quick after they screwed up, they flew her to Islamabad and gave her VISA right then and there. He went through alot, and CHC-Islamabad even offered him to settle a deal, after he filed a law suit but he went through a lawyer to file and decided to send the embassy a letter to have an audit team sent there to do an audit. Haven't got the updates yet, but that was the latest..
The person who landed on the fake visa gets away scot free?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
This tells us that Canadian embassy also have corrupt employees. Is that mean we are under the mercy of those corrupt employees of canadian embassy. HAHA: THAT MEANS THAT WE ARE IN BAD SHAPE. BEING IN ISLAMABAD THEY LEARN CORRUPTION FROM PAK. IT MUST BE CONTAGIOUS. LOL.

shamsia said:
The person who landed on the fake visa gets away scot free?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar Bro lets put this embassy stress aside for a minute. Are you in Toronto.

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
Thankyou very much Dear iftikhar505, and please do let me know abt that if sponser will get letter from Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada for making the process on its normal and for making interview so will it work or not, and ist true or not that can sponser get such letter ??
and the sponser also said that sponser donot know about the status after withdrawl and undo of the withdrawl as embassy didnt tell anything to sponser after that so thats y sponser gone through the Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada and the minister of state of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs)got email from embassy that the case is still in process and will call for interview soon, unfortunately date of interview not decided yet. so ist right true thing said by the sponser or not??ist possible that minister of state of foreign affairs get email from embassy that case is in normal process and sponser dont get any mails personally from embassy even though sponser contact with emabssy personally.??

and in ur case when u withdrawn wat u did after that like proceed with the same case or ended that relation??
And if withdrwan confirm than what the apllicant and sponser should do or can do, like can sponser (wife)who withdrawn can apply for visit visa or study visa for applicant (husband) who withdrawn by the sponser, or applicant apply on his own through relatives in canada for visit n study and after there in canada on visit or study visa can again sponser apply for immigration of spouse or spouse can apply on own for immigration through relatives after there in canada on visit or study visa??

and ist the rule that embassy islamabad donot inform applicant by any means about withdrwal confirmation and case ending?? only sponsers r informed not the applicants in spousal cases??

Thankyou so much again for all the help dear ifitkhar 505, and thanks everyone.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
i noticed here someone was suggesting to file case on the base of Nikkah only that is not good... i have lots of examples in my surroundings who got objection letters just bcoz they didnt do complete marraige and only nikkah is not genuine for immigration ppl..the reason is nothing else but the ppl among us who misused spousal sponsorship.... may be some ppl r vvvvv lukcy who got approval on nikkah only basis but not all... so its better to provide full wedding proof not just nikkah.....
one more thing i wanted to add.. everyone here is very nice.. seniors have experiences so they help us as much as they can so we should respect everyone's opinion and do what you think is gud.. but atleats shouldnt discourage anyone who is volunteering helping others... i have noticed some ppl who are helping new immigrants in Canada in all the initial process(like residence..SIN and other stuff) and they r angels on earth.... anyone who helps someone as much as they can is respectable bcoz atleast he/she tried.... 24 months of wait is not a joke.. and ppl who have been waiting for so long can only understand the pain... May Allah help us all Aaameeen!!! Cheeers :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
The person who should have been looking for that girl is the husband who had been waiting for his wife and he could have received this one for a bonus as she came to canada on his wife's visa. And could have kept her until the real one arrives.

wes786 said:
I guess they are still looking for her...

SS248

Aug 30, 2011
Dear please do let me know abt that if sponser will get letter from Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada for making the process on its normal and for making interview so will it work or not, and ist true or not that can sponser get such letter ??
and the sponser also said that sponser donot know about the status after withdrawl and undo of the withdrawl as embassy didnt tell anything to sponser after that so thats y sponser gone through the Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada and the minister of state of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs)got email from embassy that the case is still in process and will call for interview soon, unfortunately date of interview not decided yet. so ist right true thing said by the sponser or not??ist possible that minister of state of foreign affairs get email from embassy that case is in normal process and sponser dont get any mails personally from embassy even though sponser contact with emabssy personally.??

and in ur case when u withdrawn wat u did after that like proceed with the same case or ended that relation??
And if withdrwan confirm than what the apllicant and sponser should do or can do, like can sponser (wife)who withdrawn can apply for visit visa or study visa for applicant (husband) who withdrawn by the sponser, or applicant apply on his own through relatives in canada for visit n study and after there in canada on visit or study visa can again sponser apply for immigration of spouse or spouse can apply on own for immigration through relatives after there in canada on visit or study visa??

and ist the rule that embassy islamabad donot inform applicant by any means about withdrwal confirmation and case ending?? only sponsers r informed not the applicants in spousal cases??

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Yes the sponsor is informed about the case since this whole application is filed under sponsor's responsibility and sponsored person does not have much right to do anything if they refuse or don't even inform him in Pakistan.
Now the next problem for sponsored person is that if your sponsor reported that my husband had tricked me in this marriage or this marriage is fraudulant on my husband's behalf then you would have great difficulty getting any kind of visa because in the eyes of canadian embassy you would be the person who commited a fraud.
now You asked for A Minister of State if he can help so this is not his job He is a minister of state of junior cabinet minister in the Canadian Cabinet, usually given specific responsibilities to assist a senior cabinet minister in a specific area. A secretary of state also holds many similar responsibilities in assisting senior cabinet members, being members of the Ministry and the Queen's Privy Council for Canada. A Secretary of State is legally a Minister of State styled as secretaries. However Secretaries of State are considered junior to ministers of state and are not members of Cabinet.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), more commonly known as Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, is a department in the Government of Canada which has responsibility for foreign policy and diplomacy, as well as import/export and international trade policies.

Next question you asked is if I had ended the relationship? Yes I had ended the relationship and I did receive a lettter from Immigration and they had not refund the fee for processing once they case is in islamabad they need the money more than we need it. (just kidding)
If the embassy would be calling you for the interview that means the case was not withdrawn. if they don't call you then you know the case is history and they have no obligation to inform you as sponsored person. And there is no appeal for that by sponsor or sponsored either.
So best thing right now for you is just wait for the interview if that is what you are told because you don't have any better option Except if you are kept in the dark and never will receive any call. This is very sad situation you are in, all I can say is may Allah help you in the future.

SS248 said:
Thankyou very much Dear iftikhar505, and please do let me know abt that if sponser will get letter from Minister of State of Foreign Affairs (Americas & Consular Affairs) in canada for making the process on its normal and for making interview so will it work or not, and ist true or not that can sponser get such letter ??

Thankyou so much again for all the help dear ifitkhar 505, and thanks everyone.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear One 2 ka 4,
I am in Mississauga. Where are you located? If you would like to meat me, it would be pleasure to meat a person like you.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Iftikhar Bro lets put this embassy stress aside for a minute. Are you in Toronto.