jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
it has been almost 14 days but no change in ECASE and I still cannot see IN PROCESS line, haven't got my passport back, it is a husband case
Same here :( n its been 3 weeks now

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
AAMEEN MADAM! :)
GUYS WHAT I HAVE HEARED IS THAT EMBASSY WORKERS ARE ON STRIKE ,,, WILL IT BE DIRECTLY AFFECTING OUE FILES AALSO>

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
in love with my hubby said:
GUYS WHAT I HAVE HEARED IS THAT EMBASSY WORKERS ARE ON STRIKE ,,, WILL IT BE DIRECTLY AFFECTING OUE FILES AALSO>
YEs there has not been any good news recently on this forrum which makes me conclude that ISB is also on strike and that means MORE DELAYYYSSS :mad:

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hey folks

Very nice & friendly community here.

I have couple of questions. I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan on July 2011 and application was approved in Oct 2011. Now in January of 2012 she had to move to Pakistan as her family received serious life threats from certain groups. Her family was really forced to leave Afghanistan under legitimate proven case. She and her family moved to Pakistan and applied for UN refugee status. Last week they were accepted, and my wife received her UN card.
Do I have to notify Ottawa Pilot office about this, if yes will this speed up my case.Did you hear of any such cases were principal applicant received UN card while waiting for the sponsorship to be approved?

Also how long do I have to wait before I can fill GCMS form? Really looking to get answers from you guys.

Thanks in Advance

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhotaki said:
Hey folks

I have couple of questions. I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan on July 2011 and application was approved in Oct 2011. Now in January of 2012 she had to move to Pakistan as her family received serious life threats from certain groups. Her family was really forced to leave Afghanistan under legitimate proven case. She and her family moved to Pakistan and applied for UN refugee status. Last week they were accepted, and my wife received her UN card.
Do I have to notify Ottawa Pilot office about this, if yes will this speed up my case.Did you hear of any such cases were principal applicant received UN card while waiting for the sponsorship to be approved?

Also how long do I have to wait before I can fill GCMS form? Really looking to get answers from you guys.

Thanks in Advance

i can only answer about GCMS

and that is right away , any one candian, or PR card holder can apply

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
rhotaki said:
Hey folks

Thanks in Advance
Salaam brother rhotaki watandar gull it is very good thing that ur wife and her family got refugee certificate from UNHCR and u should I from cic as soon as u can it's not gonna hurt u r spouse case it's even make it more stronger inform cic sent a cover letter and explian everything in it and with a copy of ur wife's refugee certificate wherever ur wife case is it will help a lot very few ppl get approval from UNHCR in Pakistan until u have very strong case so go ahead brother and inform cic good luck bro and keep us in ur prayer in this holy month .

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Thank you so much for the GCMS info sir. Didnt know you could apply right away, good to know

@Nick_afg: Waleykum Asalom bro that was a very positive answer, kinda cheered me up a little bit :).
However, I'm afraid CIC will start asking me questions like "Why didnt you notified us before (since she got her UN card 7 days ago)". You know what I mean..?
Also what address should I send my cover letter along with her UN card photocopy ?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
Same here :( n its been 3 weeks now
the difference between my case and your is that you have IN PROCESS line in ECASE and i don't

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sundus101 said:
Aameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn SummaaaAaaammmeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............!!!
Plz Allah Tala Mujhy or jitny bhi 2011 ky cases hain un ko jald jald Visa mil jaye... Aamennnn n Mujh samait sab apny apny gharon mai Khush Rahian...Aamennnn summaAamennn...!!!
Ameen

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
The timeline went up to 31 months

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Hi guys,
I permanently shifted to Edmonton, AB Canada with a PR status 5 months ago in Feb 2013, I was a Computer engineer with some experience and it took about 3 months to find a job, now MASHA ALLAH I am doing part time and full time jobs..!!in my field, when I was coming here I was 0 , I didn't had anything, I am living with my brother, I got engaged in Dec 2012 in Pakistan,

I am going to get married in January of this month INSHA ALLAH, I will be renting a house buying a car and MASHA ALLAH have stable bank account, I want to apply for the sponsorship of my Fiancé, I have few questions..!!

1. What's the difference between in-Canada and outside Canada application.?
2. Can I call her to Canada during the process of application on either Visit VIsa or Student visa.?
3. Is there anyway I can fast pace the process.?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
waiting110 said:
The timeline went up to 31 months
no words! sad sad sad

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
Hey,
Thank you for the info :)
My hubby faxed them on June 10th, 2013 too.
At least after 10 June 2013, my hubby's e-case status changed to medical received.
I'm just going to wait and see if they reply to my hubby's fax or not.
I don't want to send any other email or order anymore CAIPS
because CIC takes forever to reply back.
And on August 10th, 2013, It will be 26 months since the file has been
transferred to Islamabad. I will just wait and see CIC's next step.
I hit 24 months on 4th Aug. I am preparing to send more proves INSHALHA end of this month. I am also going to visit my hubby next month for 3 weeks. I see you mentioned to someone that while visiting one can fax to ISL and say that they want to return with their hubby. Does this work? for case like mine? my husband is in interview queue?
MP told me to contact him again in September, then he will email ISL to find out if interview has been scheduled or not. I am visiting this forum after almost 1 month. Its nice not be here more often otherwise it gets frustrating. MP says if you get interview, there is nothing scary about that ... it only means that immigration officer has received your file with the information and he would like to confirm your story. But I know that it takes while to schedule interview. But now since it has already been 24 months, how long more may be another 6 months ?? But I am still going to send more proves any way, I think this will also help my hubby in interview (if he has one).

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sulemanmirza said:
Hi guys,
I permanently shifted to Edmonton, AB Canada with a PR status 5 months ago in Feb 2013, I was a Computer engineer with some experience and it took about 3 months to find a job, now MASHA ALLAH I am doing part time and full time jobs..!!in my field, when I was coming here I was 0 , I didn't had anything, I am living with my brother, I got engaged in Dec 2012 in Pakistan,

I am going to get married in January of this month INSHA ALLAH, I will be renting a house buying a car and MASHA ALLAH have stable bank account, I want to apply for the sponsorship of my Fiancé, I have few questions..!!

1. What's the difference between in-Canada and outside Canada application.?
2. Can I call her to Canada during the process of application on either Visit VIsa or Student visa.?
3. Is there anyway I can fast pace the process.?
1. What's the difference between in-Canada and outside Canada application.? - if you can apply her TRV (from what I know it is not so easy to get. You have to show her strong ties to Pak. That she will definitely return to pak by end of her visa term) and she gets it ... you can apply sponsor her within Canada. but for that you will also have to show that you are married already.
2. Can I call her to Canada during the process of application on either Visit VIsa or Student visa.?- if you decide to sponsor while she is outside of Canada. You may apply for her TRV ( from what I know it is not so easy to get. You have to show her strong ties to Pak. That she will definitely return by end of her visa term)
3. Is there anyway I can fast pace the process.? - you sound funny here huh!!!1... sorry for the sarcasm but no there is no such thing ... we all are waiting without any choice.... ::)

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
hhassa said:
1. What's the difference between in-Canada and outside Canada application.? - if you can apply her TRV (from what I know it is not so easy to get. You have to show her strong ties to Pak. That she will definitely return to pak by end of her visa term) and she gets it ... you can apply sponsor her within Canada. but for that you will also have to show that you are married already.
2. Can I call her to Canada during the process of application on either Visit VIsa or Student visa.?- if you decide to sponsor while she is outside of Canada. You may apply for her TRV ( from what I know it is not so easy to get. You have to show her strong ties to Pak. That she will definitely return by end of her visa term)
3. Is there anyway I can fast pace the process.? - you sound funny here huh!!!1... sorry for the sarcasm but no there is no such thing ... we all are waiting without any choice.... ::)
Sorry for the funny part.!! But I was asking for something like if we can change VISA office to somewhere else other than Islamabad, would that help.?

yes, I am talking about after Marriage, so which one is feasible., applying for TRV after sponsership or applying for TRV before applying for sponsership, but both after marriage.?