July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
ch.immigration said:
I guess u the most luckiest on forum
that u get ur visa inshallah v soon in minimum time of 11 to 12 months
I hope all of you on this forum get lucky and get your ppr and visa soon, one thing to mentions is that whatever Allah has for you is always better but we do not realize it, that is correct in my case where I always thought that why do I have to wait so long etc etc but as I mentioned before Allah has always better plans for you, so be patient and dont lose hope :)

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
theshaikh said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/07/14/pol-cabinet-shuffle-main-monday.html

"Prime Minister Stephen Harper is adding eight new faces to his cabinet today, four of them female, in a major shuffle that is seeing numerous portfolios changing hands and the creation of new positions.
Chris Alexander is the new citizenship and immigration minister, replacing Jason Kenney."
CngratzZz! i HATE Jason kenney

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear all,

Shukur Alhamdullilah Today I got my PPR through regular mail, I am really happy and I hope everyone of you waiting for your PPR get it as soon as possible, Allah Bless Everyone of you! :)
CngratzZz!
Dear may i know the exact date of june in which u did remedical?

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Waiting_Eyes said:
thank you and hope you too receive a good news soon
Thank u waiting eyes

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
finally.. congrats sis

R.Mujgani said:
Alhamdulillah (endlessly) ma husband arrives to Canada today. He got his pp bak wit visa on June 28 and Alhamdulillah He came today.
Im grateful to Allah swt for helping me through out this whole process. And everyone here who has helped me as wel...

Wish evryone luck and pray that all get visa n reunite wit ur spouses soon ameen.

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
waiting_eyez congrats on the happy news, mashallah you got ppr request in good time. may Allah give you happiness. I submitted my app on dec 2011 and have not heard anything.......

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
asadiya said:
waiting_eyez congrats on the happy news, mashallah you got ppr request in good time. may Allah give you happiness. I submitted my app on dec 2011 and have not heard anything.......
Thank you asadiya and inshallah you will hear good news from CHC-I very soon, remember that Allah has better plan for us ALWAYS :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Thank you all
And in sha allah all of u will be together with ur spouses soon ameen

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
I hope all of you on this forum get lucky and get your ppr and visa soon, one thing to mentions is that whatever Allah has for you is always better but we do not realize it, that is correct in my case where I always thought that why do I have to wait so long etc etc but as I mentioned before Allah has always better plans for you, so be patient and dont lose hope :)
Dear Bro,
congratz on your PPR, hope you get your visa soon bakhair, here is the link for you for TCS or Gerrys to submit your PPR either Peshawar or Islamabad to High Commission. I have copy the Peshawar link for your its easier if you have a mailing address in Peshawar for return you can do it same day to leave Kabul bakhair and submitted in Peshawar and get back same day instead of going all the way to Islamabad it will be boiling temperature there, once you send please let me know the process and charges, bro if you don't mind what was the date of your remed exact, my wife got it in 17th of June and we did the remed on 24th and it was received in New Delhi on 28th June, but I noticed one Glith today they have one part of wife's office Mailing address wrong, I have email CHC - ISB already to update and correct the right mailing address hope they have not send the PPR to wrong address, Bro my best wishes for you in this holy month here are the info, take care and keep in touch.

Recommended Couriers
The Canadian High Commission in Islamabad strongly suggests that applicants who are eligible to submit their applications directly to our office submit their applications and passports using the courier services of TCS or Gerry's. For a list of locations, please visit the following websites:
• TCS Express & Logistics
• Gerry’s Visa Services

• TCS offices in Peshawar ( http://www.tcscouriers.com/pk/LocateTCS/locateTCS.aspx?sta_no=_PESHAWAR ) there are several location whichever is near to Kaka Majid location we can decide it later.

• Gerry’s visa drop box Peshawar (http://www.visadropbox.com/view.php?id=93 )

Warm Regards,
CVimm

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
By the grace of Allah I'm happy to announce my wife received her Passport today and she is coming next week :D
Thanks for everyone for their help. I will keep praying for all of you to meet soon with your spouse :D

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
cvimm said:
Dear Asyed<

Salam and Ramadan Mubarak to you, family and love once and Congratz on your lovely baby daughter, as per the info on your E-Case all looks normal, your application is submitted and the Medical results received. now what you have to do to find out where your file is, CPPO - Ottwa or CHC -ISB, you can find out easily by calling Immigration Hotline here in Canada ( 1-888 - 242 -2100 ) its good to know if you have any question where to make an inquiry in future correspondence dealing with Visa office. now I will explain it to you what is the next process either way ( CPPO - Ottawa or CHC - ISB )

First - after you get your sponsor approval from Mississauga , you will your AOR for the first stage of the process, the file get transfer to visa office.

Second - once the file get transfer to visa office ( CPPO-Ottawa or CHC - ISB ) it collect ( Dust and Dirt ) for about 12 months and waiting for initial review, after initial review if everything is in order you get Remed request - Re PCC and some generic forms if they want to update your file and PPR request, if not the file goes for interview waiting list which can take these days any where between 8 to 12 month, if you can avoid this hassle please send good quality supporting documents to visa office prior to review it helps a lot. your will get the visa back now these days for Husband it takes around 24 to 28 months for wife around 18 to 20 months part of a normal process.

Third - if the case is complex and you are in interview waiting list or additional document request prior to review, keep that in mind anytime a correspondence request it will delay you file for about 3 months, to give you an idea it take any visa office one month to open mail and attach supporting documents to file you can calculate the rest or complex security background check specially Male from Pak and Afghan national.

please prepare your self mentally for the timing as it will be very hard on you with new born baby, once you accept the timing you will be fine as you will accept the reality of the matter, please keep that in mind that your baby daughter will be a great prove of genuine relationship and also will avoid the conditional PR 2 year for your husband once he get here in Canada, for couples that have the kid the conditional PR bar would not apply. good luck and wish you all the best. if you need further help please let us know, this form is great people are always help full and keep me in your Duhaa please I need it these days, as I am waiting for my wife for the past 22 months to get here and hope you will reunite with you husband asap inshahullah.

Warm Regards,
CVimm
Well Explained CVimm,

I applied in May 2011 for FSW1 and submitted all the doc of my wife but kept her unaccompanied by not submitting her fee.(She was having her studies). I got Medicals in Sep 2012, and my wife along with my new born daughter also went through their Medical examinations. She completed her graduation at the end of 2012, and I requested Visa office to let me add her up in my application for FSW. I sent a couple of detailed inquiries mentioning my situation and request but the VO never replied to my email, and now I got PPR in July, 2013. I have sent my PP to London.

My question is

As I have submitted each and every doc relating to my wife and daughter to the Visa office like, Birth Cert,Educational cert, Marriage Reg Cert, Family Reg Cert, PP copies, babies PP copies, PCCs, even my wife had a re med due to any medical confusion.

Will the process to sponsor my family later on from CA will be shorter or not?

How much money should we have to have in my possession/Bank Account to sponsor my wife and kids?

Can I sponsor them and come back to them after it in PK to be with them?

What are other prerequisites to call my family e.g. good job, apartment, bank balance?

I am really new on this subject please enlighten me, even if u can reply any single query.

Jazak Allah!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad&gt;&gt;London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Ezee said:
By the grace of Allah I'm happy to announce my wife received her Passport today and she is coming next week :D
Thanks for everyone for their help. I will keep praying for all of you to meet soon with your spouse :D
Congrats Bro, thats a great news. Have a happy life ahead and do remember all of us in your prayers :)

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ezee said:
So finally...cngratzZz! :)

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
EagleMan said:
Congrats Bro, thats a great news. Have a happy life ahead and do remember all of us in your prayers :)
Patient Immigrant said:
So finally...cngratzZz! :)
Thanks Thanks buddy :)