Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
http://www.marriagevisahelp.com/index.php?page=canadian-family-immigration-wife-and-husband-immigrant-visas

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1305945--prime-minister-stephen-harper-talks-immigration-opens-up-about-religion-in

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Re: What You like to Advice me.

mianz said:
Dear Forum Members,

:) Ahamdulillah :) Alhamdulillah :) Alhamdulillah :)

By the Grace of Allah swt I got PPR today along with REPCC. I am so Happy today, no words to express my feelings. They have not mentioned any deadline to send the passport.

My Special Thanks to fozi987,Sawera,R.Mujgani,RockinAdy,sweetgrl896,Usman.Bajwa79,Ezee,Omar Mirza,Khilafah5,Atif Shegiwal and Danny for their kind Support,Prayers and help in immigration related matters. ;D

My prayers are with all of you guys. In shaa Allah ppl who are waiting for PRR will hear very very soon :)

I wish you ppl all the best, Joy and happiness in the world :)

Kind Regards

Mianz
Wow MashAllah :D :D. Congrattss to u brother.
very happy for u :)

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
many congrats!

Btw in the ppr they require us to prepay tcs for passport return. How much is that amount and is that important? Asking because i've heard that people pay that amount at the time of passport delivery. Anyone?
mianz said:
Dear Forum Members,

By the Grace of Allah swt I got PPR today along with REPCC. I am so Happy today, no words to express my feelings. They have not mentioned any deadline to send the passport.

My Special Thanks to fozi987,Sawera,R.Mujgani,RockinAdy,sweetgrl896,Usman.Bajwa79,Ezee,Omar Mirza,Khilafah5,Atif Shegiwal and Danny for their kind Support,Prayers and help in immigration related matters. ;D

My prayers are with all of you guys. In shaa Allah ppl who are waiting for PRR will hear very very soon :)

Kind Regards

Mianz

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
mianz said:
Dear Forum Members,

Kind Regards

Mianz
Aww thank you, in sha allah u will get ur visa soon and be wit ur spouse in New Year.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton

Mubarak Mianz!

A few more weeks and your done inshALLAH.
mianz said:
Dear Forum Members,

Kind Regards

Mianz

HadIer11

Sep 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aprial 2011
AOR Received.
June 2011
File Transfer...
25 June 2011
Med's Request
1st mdeical expired
Med's Done....
2nd Medical done 20 Dec 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 Mar 3013
LANDED..........
I wish

masoud100 said:
I am in very similar boat like you, my wife did her remedical in September and also sent her passport. Then in October did the other part of the remed which was chest xray and that got sent as well. In December they sent her a form requesting earlier documents to be filled again and also stated what should be done when the child is born. I am hoping the only reason they have yet to give her passport with visa stamp is they are waiting for the child to be born and then give it

Slam,
They send a letter before the medical request in which they asked to refill updated form and pictures with family, RPCC etc. now in December they requested for the Re Medical. I did not understand why they not asked the passport with Re medical. Even i checked my case status it is as same as very first day (Application Received). Even they did not update the status (like in process).

if you are Canadian Citizen then no problem.Other wise, In your case if baby delivered in Pakistan then you have to send all (updated) forms, $75 fee in Canadian high commission and $150 dollar in Mississauga to add new born baby in your application. Medical certificate and new passport for new Born Baby. Dear brother i advised you if u get Visa before baby delivered then try to bring your family in Canada ( take travel advice from doctor) . if your wife stay there then u have file application for ur new born baby.
Wish

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mianz said:
Dear Forum Members,

Kind Regards

Mianz
Congrats :)

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,

I am thankful to this forum for helping me on each step of my application process.

I have finally received a letter from CHC Islamabad asking me to send them my passport for visa issuance. My only problem is that I am currently in Canada, pursuing my studies and I have to come back to Pakistan to get my visa stamped. Is there any way my visa can be issued to me while being in Canada. I know that would be difficult since my case was processed in Pakistan, but I am asking, hoping someone would have passed through the same situation and might be helpful.

Secondly, how strict is CHC Pakistan in their timelines. I have been asked to send my passport within the next 15 days otherwise my file will be closed. I will try to reach as soon as possible but considering the holidays season, I might get a little late in reaching Pakistan. Can anyone comment on this please?

Regards,
NK

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
alikhan44 said:
Salam,

I am thankful to this forum for helping me on each step of my application process.

I have finally received a letter from CHC Islamabad asking me to send them my passport for visa issuance. My only problem is that I am currently in Canada, pursuing my studies and I have to come back to Pakistan to get my visa stamped. Is there any way my visa can be issued to me while being in Canada. I know that would be difficult since my case was processed in Pakistan, but I am asking, hoping someone would have passed through the same situation and might be helpful.

Secondly, how strict is CHC Pakistan in their timelines. I have been asked to send my passport within the next 15 days otherwise my file will be closed. I will try to reach as soon as possible but considering the holidays season, I might get a little late in reaching Pakistan. Can anyone comment on this please?

Regards,
NK
there is one option if someone take ur passport pakistan and send it to CIC but u cant post it to pakistan because its not allowed...and again someone has to take ur passport and bring it back canada when u get visa stamped then u can do flagpol landing or landing from US border

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
there is one option if someone take ur passport pakistan and send it to CIC but u cant post it to pakistan because its not allowed...and again someone has to take ur passport and bring it back canada when u get visa stamped then u can do flagpol landing or landing from US border
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Is it legal to carry someone's passport ? I mean, would it not make me illegal in Canada without my passport, though no one would check it but speaking in terms of law.

Regards,
NK

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Sallam to all freinds,

yesterday i got e mail from CHC plz help me and tell me what does it mean :

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

We have recently sent you correspondence by regular mail to the address on your application form. We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Mail usually takes several weeks to arrive unless sent by courier.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

i am waiting for your ideas plz answer me as soon as possible thanks

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Mansor said:
Sallam to all freinds,

yesterday i got e mail from CHC plz help me and tell me what does it mean :

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

We have recently sent you correspondence by regular mail to the address on your application form. We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Mail usually takes several weeks to arrive unless sent by courier.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

i am waiting for your ideas plz answer me as soon as possible thanks
contact ur nearest post office and try to find post man of ur area and tell him that ur expecting letter ,,and give him some KHARCHI and contact him daily

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
alikhan44 said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Is it legal to carry someone's passport ? I mean, would it not make me illegal in Canada without my passport, though no one would check it but speaking in terms of law.

Regards,
NK
its legal in USA u have to check for canada basically other countries also allowed to send it by post but pakistan wont allow this..also write letter that ur handing over ur passport to MR ABC. so he wont face any problem..