Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
wes786 said:
We have seen recent cases finish in 12-18 months so there is a possibility that the current timeline which is 24 months will reduce to something less but its just an assumption not a valid news or anything...
INSHALLAH Time line Reduce ho gee.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Thoo Mian bee khahDoo InshaAllah

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Warda said:
INSHALLAH Time line Reduce ho gee.

InshaAllaah!!!!!!!! Aaaaameeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

adeelad

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 2011
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
10-11-2012
sabii said:
InshaAllaah!!!!!!!! Aaaaameeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Insaahalaah

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Can any one guide me about translation of birth certificate. I was born in Hyderabad and currently live in Karachi. I have got translation done from Karachi. The translator made it by type writer on simple paper and told me that for Hyderabad printed format is not available. It was then attested by notary public and Justice of Peace. will this work.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
caninfoseeker said:
Can any one guide me about translation of birth certificate. I was born in Hyderabad and currently live in Karachi. I have got translation done from Karachi. The translator made it by type writer on simple paper and told me that for Hyderabad printed format is not available. It was then attested by notary public and Justice of Peace. will this work.
Now it has certified translation so you can include it in your application. You can check the related instructions in the guide also.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
caninfoseeker said:
As long as its certified and has a notary seal on the sheet, then it should be ok just send along the original Birth Certificate as well.

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but lucky to have found it finally! To cut the story short, my husband received Passport request on October 3, and sent it to them within 3 days. We thought that was the final step and he gave 1 month notice to resign from his job and I booked my tickets to visit him for Eid so that we can come back together. But just today he received a letter from New Dehli asking for a 3rd medical request (this time a TB test).
I don't understand what's happening? Why are they asking for another medical after requesting for his passport? Is it normal? We are so stressed out. Is anyone familiar with this kind of situation? Should we write to CHC-Islamabad to ask what's going on? Please advice. Thanks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
waitin4hubby said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but lucky to have found it finally! To cut the story short, my husband received Passport request on October 3, and sent it to them within 3 days. We thought that was the final step and he gave 1 month notice to resign from his job and I booked my tickets to visit him for Eid so that we can come back together. But just today he received a letter from New Dehli asking for a 3rd medical request (this time a TB test).
I don't understand what's happening? Why are they asking for another medical after requesting for his passport? Is it normal? We are so stressed out. Is anyone familiar with this kind of situation? Should we write to CHC-Islamabad to ask what's going on? Please advice. Thanks.
When was the 2nd medical done? Did he receive his 2nd medical request and Passport request together?

Seems like he has some health issues and they want him to do some further testing on him. It clearly mentions on the Passport Request Letter not to take any actions such as resigning and/or booking any tickets untill you have the passport and VISA in your hands and it says that due to reasons like yours. Well, its too late for that, anyways, you don't have to contact ISlamabad because the medical results are sent to New Delhi and thats where they get assessed and updated so he has to go and get whatever is requested and until everything is clear they will not stamp his VISA.

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
Thanks for your reply.

His 2nd medical was done on August 8, 2011 that was because his 1st medical was expired. Then on September 15th he received another letter to do a lardotic chest x-ray, he got that done on September 28th. And then He received the passport request on October 3rd which was dated October 1.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
waitin4hubby said:
Thanks for your reply.

His 2nd medical was done on August 8, 2011 that was because his 1st medical was expired. Then on September 15th he received another letter to do a lardotic chest x-ray, he got that done on September 28th. And then He received the passport request on October 3rd which was dated October 1.
So clearly, either he has some health issues and/or the DMP didn't perform medicals according to the embassies protocol. Sometimes if the results are not clear they ask the applicant to go under the testing again. As I said they won't stamp his VISA until everything is clear. You can give them a call at the embassy at (92-51) 208-6000, and explain them the situation and see what they have to say but they won't do a specific case inquiry they normally just answer general questions. You can also try to email them but lately they seem to be ignoring everyone's email. so call/email if you get through ask them about whats going on and if you can't get a hold of them then go through what they have asked. You can also try to call New Delhi see if they can tell you the reason for extra testings...

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
It's very weird. They are asking to do a TB investigation which seems to take about 6-8 weeks and then a repeated Chest X-ray AFTER 12/12/2011. So it seems like we can't expect anything before December 12. Very frustrating. Why can't they do all the tests at one go! Anyway the reasons and options you gave seem reasonable. Will try to contact them and ask for reasons. My husband apparently doesn't seem to have any health issues/concerns. They are asking for history of TB treatment and drug schedules used when he isn't on any!
Thanks again, you were very helpful.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
waitin4hubby said:
It's very weird. They are asking to do a TB investigation which seems to take about 6-8 weeks and then a repeated Chest X-ray AFTER 12/12/2011. So it seems like we can't expect anything before December 12. Very frustrating. Why can't they do all the tests at one go! Anyway the reasons and options you gave seem reasonable. Will try to contact them and ask for reasons. My husband apparently doesn't seem to have any health issues/concerns. They are asking for history of TB treatment and drug schedules used when he isn't on any!
Thanks again, you were very helpful.
NO problem! Good Luck and keep me in your duas...