waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Hi !
My Husband submitted our case on 7-April-2011 in canada and he got sponsership approval on 7-May-11 in which they said they are moving my file to islamabad embassy for further processing. I dont think they are sending AOR anymore. So how will I get to know that they have recieved my case. E-CAS? or should my husband or me send them an email ?
Need your guidance:)

Thanks !

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Few more questions:
Who should send the email for the file number? Sponsor or the applicant?
Where do I get the client Id from ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
Few more questions:
Who should send the email for the file number? Sponsor or the applicant?
Where do I get the client Id from ?
hinajameel1984 said:
Hi !
My Husband submitted our case on 7-April-2011 in canada and he got sponsership approval on 7-May-11 in which they said they are moving my file to islamabad embassy for further processing. I dont think they are sending AOR anymore. So how will I get to know that they have recieved my case. E-CAS? or should my husband or me send them an email ?

Thanks !
Welcome to the forum Hina,

Well, seems like your case has been forwarded already to CHC-Islamabad. However, it is taking a little bit of extra time for them to create files. So, I would suggest that you wait until end of May or begining of June and then email the embassy in Islamabad to get the file number. And then you can use that file number to send any correspondence or any request or voluntary documents. If your husband has signed the form "use of a representative" and he is representing you, then he can also send the email. Your husband should have received the file number in the sponsorship approval letter. He can also track the ecase using that client ID.

Their email address is: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Below is the official CHC-Islamabad website for more info such as phone numbers, fax numbers etc...GOOD LUCK!!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
hinajameel1984 said:
Hi !

Thanks !
Hey, u will not receive a letter at all, ur husband will receive ur file number and a letter stating that your case has been approved, (that means u alreadi have ur approval so ur husband has ur file number in the letter he has received in Canada)
U can check the online site they will update it in a months from which ur husband received, but they will leave it like that until u come to Canada to be with him. If u keep sending them emails/faxes in the beginning of ur case they will put ur file back one every time u send a faxe, email or even call. U can email after 2 months n they will answer..
Good Luck with the case, and good luck to all of us

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
Thanks alot guys ! Good luck to all o u !
I have no plans to irritate them lol .. just hpoing to get the confirmation soon ! Since they have stoped sending AORs i guess they have started updating the same online ! am i right ?

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
One more thing guys ! We had nikkah in Jan 2011 and planned to do ruksati after I get my visa. But I have seen in almost all the cases they are raising objections on nikah cases! Should I go for ruksati etc and send them all the pics before they ask or should I wait? Please advise..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
One more thing guys ! We had nikkah in Jan 2011 and planned to do ruksati after I get my visa. But I have seen in almost all the cases they are raising objections on nikah cases! Should I go for ruksati etc and send them all the pics before they ask or should I wait? Please advise..
Depends on how much supporting documents you have sent. If you have sent enough to convince them that your relationship is genuine for example: emails, chats logs, phone call logs, gift receipts, proof of sponsor's visit, and a letter stating strong reasoning for not doing rukhsati then you should be ok. However, if you feel that you don't have enough evidence to convince them about your marriage then I would suggest you get the rukhsati done and send them the pictures and anything else possible that would support your case.

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
anzee said:
if nobody is getting AOR after October, how we find out that our case in queue and contact without file number?

is that right information or not?
Dear Member,
Husband Case,

I have filled all the applications and sent it to CIC Islamabad on 07-March-2011 but still i have not received any reply from embassy does anyway can tell us what to do.?

Thanks

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
samnoo said:
Dear Member,
Husband Case,

I have filled all the applications and sent it to CIC Islamabad on 07-March-2011 but still i have not received any reply from embassy does anyway can tell us what to do.?

Thanks
Call the Canadian immigration office they will talk to u, n tell u wat u can do its a lots faster, better n more helpful for everything
but the Embassy in Islamabad will not send u any letter until ur case is done, n they want to give u an interview, or askin for passport....so u have a little waiting to do sis,
im still waiting to hear from Islamabad for my husbands case......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
samnoo said:
Dear Member,
Husband Case,

Thanks
Why did you send it to CIC-Islamabad? You were supposed to send it to CPC-Mississauga for sponsorship approval first and then they forward the file to CHC-Islamabad...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BAD news Guys and Gals.... I just noticed that the timeline on CIC website is gone up to 23 months. Last updated April 27, 2011 - webpage updated on May 9th, 2011 :(

mah1906

Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
Doc's Request.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
re- med request recieved on 6th of june 2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2010, re-med done on 21st of june 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
Aoa! all
:)

ok I m gonna write an email to ISLAMABAD OIFFICe asking for the file number on my husband's behalf within 2/3 days ....as I m the sponsor party here .....I want to know what exactly should be written in an email from my part....so that they will send me the file number.

guidance needed ::)

Regards

mah1906

Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
Doc's Request.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
re- med request recieved on 6th of june 2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2010, re-med done on 21st of june 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
wes786 said:
BAD news Guys and Gals.... I just noticed that the timeline on CIC website is gone up to 23 months. Last updated April 27, 2011 - webpage updated on May 9th, 2011 :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!is that for every one or for the people submitted their file after april????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mah1906 said:
Aoa! all
:)

ok I m gonna write an email to ISLAMABAD OIFFICe asking for the file number on my husband's behalf within 2/3 days ....as I m the sponsor party here .....I want to know what exactly should be written in an email from my part....so that they will send me the file number.

guidance needed ::)

Regards
Nothin special, just send them an email mentioning that your spouse's application has recently been transfered to CHC-I. Make sure you give provide them applicant's full name and DOB. Also provide sponsor's Client ID (should be on the letter you received from CPC-M), your full name and DOB as well. Good Luck!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mah1906 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!is that for every one or for the people submitted their file after april????
Well you have to understand that this is just an average number some cases get done early some get delayed. There was an applicant yesterday who received his VISA in just 11 months, and I was also talking to an applicant the other day who's process has been going on for 42 months and still not done yet so it totally depends on how you have put your applicantion together and how much supporting documents you have provided to convince them that your case is genuine. So yeah according to CIC website 80% cases from April 2010 to March 2011 took 23 months...