Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peoples_champ said:
Filed papers today.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: ISLAMABAD
App. Mailed to Mississauga office: 24-03-2011

Wish me luck and should I be looking for anything in mail over next 30 days?
Hello All,

Here is an update---> On 9 May 2011 received email from CIC informing that file has been forwarded to ISB office. In email there is a Client # and Kit # as well. I still haven't received anything yet in the postal mai. Is this normal? Is everything good?

Thank you,

PC

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
peoples_champ said:
Hello All,

Here is an update---> On 9 May 2011 received email from CIC informing that file has been forwarded to ISB office. In email there is a Client # and Kit # as well. I still haven't received anything yet in the postal mai. Is this normal? Is everything good?

Thank you,

PC
They haven't send anything to anyone by mail since October 2010. So receiving an email is a bonus I guess....

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Asif_786 said:
Dear All,

I am following sponsorship case of my 18months old daughter. File transfered to ISB office 27-Jan-2011. E-Case status is application recieved. I read in forums that generally it should be fast for young kids (dependant). Any idea how long it can take or it generally takes in such cases. Medical has already been done and filed and all supporting docs were provided with application. I wrote to CHC and they replied that the application is in queue.

Now its getting furstrating... Please, help if anyone had any infomration in this regard. My rest of the family had valid PR.

Thanks,
I know a person,who Got his dependent's visa within 6 months,but chc ka kuch pata nahi,kisi per rahem aur kisi per buhat ziada zulm,ALLAH RAHEM KARE HUM SUB PER.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jia said:
I know a person,who Got his dependent's visa within 6 months,but chc ka kuch pata nahi,kisi per rahem aur kisi per buhat ziada zulm,ALLAH RAHEM KARE HUM SUB PER.
How long ago was that? I know someone who got the process done in 7 months back in 2009. And someone who was done in 4 months back in 2004. Unfortunately the times have changed and it sucks!!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Hi everyone,
Hope everyone is doin great.

I have read almost everyones cases.
I pray Allah'Tala helps us all,

Here is my timeline:
Dec. 20th 2010 Approval of ma case
Jan. 6th 2011 Recieved at Islamabad
May 13th Emailed back that case is in que for Initial review.

now someone jus told me that in the best 6-7 months ma case has not even been looked at?
someone please explain to me, what are the stages of the progress, why da heck it takes them a year to finish a case, (it should take 3-5 months for a case seriously)
I am gettin confused, most people i kno n ma hubby knos have left Pakistan in 5-6 months, so y take longer now?
One guys who is ma hubby's far family relative had his wife come to him in 2 months.

Alla'Tala helps us all. Ameen

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

now someone jus told me that in the best 6-7 months ma case has not even been looked at?
someone please explain to me, what are the stages of the progress, why da heck it takes them a year to finish a case, (it should take 3-5 months for a case seriously)
I am gettin confused, most people i kno n ma hubby knos have left Pakistan in 5-6 months, so y take longer now?
One guys who is ma hubby's far family relative had his wife come to him in 2 months.

Well then you might want to ask them what they did to make the process go faster, everyone I know here have been waiting since 2009/ early 2010, and same with people I know personally...5-6 months timeline is long gone! The fastest case I have seen here for the last 2 uears is done in 12 months..

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
R.Mujgani said:
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

I guess you are the most fortunate person so far because now a days the time line is 21 months.
if they received in islmbd in Jan 2011 and you already got a letter stating it is in queue.
Please let us know for the next update. Thanx and good luck.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
wes786 said:
Well then you might want to ask them what they did to make the process go faster, everyone I know here have been waiting since 2009/ early 2010, and same with people I know personally...5-6 months timeline is long gone! The fastest case I have seen here for the last 2 uears is done in 12 months..
I don't know if it is a good idea to ask them that why they made the process faster for his case. it could backfire and they may reconsider everything and delay that. So in my opinion he should not ask anything like that but rather wait and see how fast is it going and just pray.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
By the way I had applied for my spouse since sept 2010 and I have not heard anything exept it had been sent to islmbd in oct 2010. no word after that.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
impulsive said:
I guess you are the most fortunate person so far because now a days the time line is 21 months.
if they received in islmbd in Jan 2011 and you already got a letter stating it is in queue.
Please let us know for the next update. Thanx and good luck.
He didn't get any letter, he said he emailed and got a reply that its in que for initial review so I guess the person is in the same boat as all of us...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

2 Months?? I don't buy that! Either the person is lying or has no idea about the process....

It takes CPC-M to do the stage one here is Canada that takes 1.5 months, then the file is sent to Islamabad and I dont think that agents in Islamabad are that quick to finish the whole process in just 15 days. Currently it is taking anywhere from 12 to 21 months for the people I know personally and the people on this forum. It has been like that since mid 2009. I don't know where you are getting all that information from but I think someone is either misguiding you or telling you all that so you don't feel stressed out. I don't mean to hurt or discourage you but that is the current situation that we are all fighting. I am sorry my friend but thats just one bitter truth...

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wes786 said:
2 Months?? I don't buy that! Either the person is lying or has no idea about the process....

It takes CPC-M to do the stage one here is Canada that takes 1.5 months, then the file is sent to Islamabad and I dont think that agents in Islamabad are that quick to finish the whole process in just 15 days. Currently it is taking anywhere from 12 to 21 months for the people I know personally and the people on this forum. It has been like that since mid 2009. I don't know where you are getting all that information from but I think someone is either misguiding you or telling you all that so you don't feel stressed out. I don't mean to hurt or discourage you but that is the current situation that we are all fighting. I am sorry my friend but thats just one bitter truth...
Lol dont worry i dont buy it either, coz its impossible....ppl do show off. n no one tells that truth except in this forum :)
but hey i get some courage coz i have people like me waiting in here. and i do PRAY TO ALLAH"TALA to help us all and be together with our husband/wife.
So my question is, for i got the email of ma case being "in process and in que for initial review" wat comes after this? do you kno that stages and how long it takes?

THank YOu

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Lol dont worry i dont buy it either, coz its impossible....ppl do show off. n no one tells that truth except in this forum :)
but hey i get some courage coz i have people like me waiting in here. and i do PRAY TO ALLAH"TALA to help us all and be together with our husband/wife.
So my question is, for i got the email of ma case being "in process and in que for initial review" wat comes after this? do you kno that stages and how long it takes?

THank YOu
Ameen!!!

Here is what I posted a while ago that might help you understand the process a little bit, as I said below that this is not 100% accurate but just to give a general idea to people because it varies for everyone....

wes786 said:
Here is that previous reply from me:

Ok for people who think that they send same emails to everybody, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:
1) Your file is in que for initial review
2) Your file is in que for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in que for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:
2) Your file is in que for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)
3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.
After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

So when they say that the file is in que for initial review yeah they are right that they havn't looked at your file even for the first time it could be even after 10 months. I am the example:
My wifes case started in Pakistan in March 2010, I requested Caips notes in November and saw nothing in there, no updates, no comments nothing it was still in their storage area. Then I emailed Islamabad on December 14th asking for the status, I received a reply on the 27th saying that the file is in que for initial review. So my wifes case has been sitting in their storage area since March untouched!!!! This is reality your file will not be opened until its time for it, no matter who you involve. No one can do anything to make it faster not even MPs.
I really hope this helps....The process I have explained is not 100% accurate, but its just to give you an idea about what's happening at the CHC-Islamabad.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
wes786 said:
Ameen!!!

Here is what I posted a while ago that might help you understand the process a little bit, as I said below that this is not 100% accurate but just to give a general idea to people because it varies for everyone....
Thanx for your information it is quite helpfull for the future.
I guess sometime people get excited when they receive any email without realizing that it is just a general information for the applicant only and there is still lot more has to be done and that may take a long period of time.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
impulsive said:
Thanx for your information it is quite helpfull for the future.
I guess sometime people get excited when they receive any email without realizing that it is just a general information for the applicant only and there is still lot more has to be done and that may take a long period of time.
There is definately alot of work to be done before issuing VISA to anyone...However, if they want they can do the whole process in 5-6 months just like China or India. Even in Pakistan it used to be no more than 7-8 months back in 2008 and earlier cases, but things have changed alot since then and we all know the reason why....