+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
yasirman said:
I know this Bro, Thank you for your concern,
my wife never stayed here for more then 6 months with me moreover i've been paying the rent of house in Canada no matter she was in Pakistan or in Canada, the reason i called her back was, that winter's are hard, even going down to market in emergency is a mission specially when you have an infant child and you don't even know how to drive,
I would have called her back even if they didn't allow.

There are few things you can't compromise...

Lets pray things get fine for all of us, that is all we can do...
Regards
@ Yasirman

be careful -- just dont lie when they ask about entry and exits of your wife and how long she has been living with you because they can get access to airline records ----

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
monstermagnet said:
Salam i just want to u guyz to tell me what will i do in dat situation b4 i didnt getting the medical appointment b4 4 july becuz dey issue me dat medical on 4 june so i mail dem and asked for extension and dey gave me of one month extension now suddenly i get the oppointment of 30 june b4 from 4 july now how can i tell dem? I heard dat bar bar email karna sa acha impact nhi parta is dat true?
W.salam,

that is fine....just go ahead and do your medical on June 30.. when you will send your medical receipt just send a cover letter explaining the situation. no big deal...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Mansor said:
Sallam to all freinds,

i have a important question about that they asked me that did your spouse financial helped you if yes show us the transfering date n receipt bills n so on but i didnt get money from her yet and didnt asked her to send me yet n i wrote this letter to send to CHC wit other forms

To Whom It May Concern,

I want to response and answer the question which was about
“ financial support from my spouse ( the sponsor)” that :
I did not expect and want from wife ( the sponsor ) to financial support me during this time yet because I have good job here in Kabul – Afghanistan and I have enough income to support myself well here in Afghanistan so that is why I did not ask her to send me money yet

plz tell me is it correct to write them like this a letter abut their question ? plz reply me soon cuz its urgent thanks
check your inbox

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
yasirman said:
I know this Bro, Thank you for your concern,
my wife never stayed here for more then 6 months with me moreover i've been paying the rent of house in Canada no matter she was in Pakistan or in Canada, the reason i called her back was, that winter's are hard, even going down to market in emergency is a mission specially when you have an infant child and you don't even know how to drive,
I would have called her back even if they didn't allow.

There are few things you can't compromise...

Lets pray things get fine for all of us, that is all we can do...
Regards

gud luck bro n all best wishes with u.. inshaallah

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Thank you for the info Khilafah,

I just got the letter in the mail aaaandd they're asking me for the police certs and more pics and supplementary info (thought I complete this stuff before) etc.

So you were right :). I am going to try and gather all the info and send it back.

Khilafah5 said:
heres the reason another member from pakistan got rejected because hes wife was living there for a long time

ur taking a big risk if u leave canada for a long time

Your sponsor, who is a Canadian citizen, currently does not reside in Canada and I am not satisfied, based on the information provided on your application and your response that she will reside in Canada should you be granted permanent residency. Your sponsor does not, therefore, meet the requirements of subsection 130(2) of the Regulations and as a result, you do not meet the requirements of section 120 of the IRPR.
Section 41(a) of the IRPA states that a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with this Act in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act; and
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Hey guys how can I update contact info for my wife? (the principal applicant) - I have to send forms and additional proof back anyways, can I include updated contact info with the return of these forms? or can I email and update contact info?

And why are they asking again for a marriage certificate?? I sent them the original + English certified copy...man are these people blind or something?

also...for police certification for my wife...is it only for time AFTER AGE OF 18 right???

thanks...

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
yes u can send it with the forms

type ur new address have ur wife sign it

also make sure u fax it also

they tend to lose things

fayzaan said:
Hey guys how can I update contact info for my wife? (the principal applicant) - I have to send forms and additional proof back anyways, can I include updated contact info with the return of these forms? or can I email and update contact info?

And why are they asking again for a marriage certificate?? I sent them the original + English certified copy...man are these people blind or something?

also...for police certification for my wife...is it only for time AFTER AGE OF 18 right???

thanks...

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
hunsani1 said:
@ cv4spo

u seem to be a new guy here on the forum n just for ur info chc doesnt follow any rules at all..this shud be known to u n all others n shud be kept in mind,,if they wudve followed their own rules then uptil now noone frm 2010 wudve been waiting for their pprs n visas to be stamped n all of them wudve been gone bt no....they do watever they feel like doing.chc has strated processing cases of dec2011 bt wat abt the ppl frm june,aug,sept,oct,nov,dec 2010 tht thye r still waiting for no reason n no authentic info is even given as to wen will they get their visas..even those grls out there from 2010 who r in interview ques since may2011 n other months,,dont they deserve to e with their spouses..only 2011 cases shud be with their spouses..bro face the reality n come out of ur dreams..watever Khilafah has wrote n watever othr ppl are sayin is true..if u really wana jump int othe well of time delay or any complication then go ahead..at the end ull only blame chc tht they dnever told nythng or stuff..rest all yur choice .who doesnt want to live,,who lives happily here in pakistan without their spouses bt everyone has to deal with it.tihs is the way process goes on,,n it has been going on since long tym..tel me the list of those cases who got their visas while their spouses were here in pakistan.there wud be only 3% maximum out of thousands of cases which have been processed before or are being processed nw.
rest all ur choices,,ur life n ur decisions.gud lcuk
Hunsani1-

I have sympathies for you and all of us in this most emotional and frustrating situation so I won't say much on your point except, I do live in Canada and am not in this situation...I was trying to explain what the particular letter posted was based on...and you can hate CHC-ISB all you want but they had did what they did based on a regulation and quoted that very regulation. All those affected were confused as to WHY and instead of answers, most on the forum were giving warnings, I gave the legal reasoning for why - that's it.

And I would appreciate that you not judge my character, intellect or experience based on the amount of posts beside my name here, you should know paper doesn't always reflect the truth (i.e. CIC judging the validity of your marriage based on a paper trail).

Enjoy your day and Allah help us all. Ameen!

mah1906

Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
Doc's Request.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
re- med request recieved on 6th of june 2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2010, re-med done on 21st of june 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
Aoa all!
I have this confusion :-\ , after doing this re-medical thing do we have to send any medical reciept to CHC- Islamabad for verification or they will know by themselves. As uptil now I was assuming that they will get the results by checking on with New dehli by themselves....So plz tell me abt this medical reciept...I don't know if my husband have gotten it or not..i have to ask him.

your prompt replies would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
I have another question....

they're asking for me to "Submit original marriage registration certificate issued from the relevant union council."

Are they asking me to submit another original Nika Nama? or is this something else that I can get from the union council? Because I know I submitted the original nikah nama in urdu w/ certified English translation. And regardless of whatever I have to submit...I assume I will have to submit a certified English copy right?

saakhi

Apr 11, 2011
If u send the remed after due date with out getting extension from isl CIC office what will happen?
Because in my case we were unable to get the appointment so I emailed CIC isl about it but they did not reply so send the remed after due date.

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
ok guyzz..looks like my wife will have to go back ...

Here is my plan...Since my file got transferred in june 2011.. I am expecting some kind of letter from them. I will wait and see what the letter says. If they send me he medical and ppr thn no worries.

However if they send me an objection letter (before refusing my application they will send me an objection letter and ask to provide proof that my wife will go back once the visa is issued??? ) I will book my wife a flight and send them a copy of the ticket. and later on send them entry n exit stamps

Sugestions??

I am hesitant on sendind my wife back right now..because I kknow i should be getting a letter soon. just want to find out what they want before i send her back

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
They do usually send an objection letter before refusing a case right??

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
FM_jun said:
today I got my medical request.
your a june file transfer right?? When Did your e cas change?

Is it a husband or wife case?