Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Thank you everyone for your insight. I guess I felt that since All my family and background is tied to Canada it seemed pretty ridiculous to question my intention to live there. However it does seem like I am going to have to return.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
khilafah5.. bro u sayd... reason another member from pakistan got rejected because hes wife was living there for a long time.. how long she live in pakistan.. I mean how many monthes?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khan10 said:
khilafah5.. bro u sayd... reason another member from pakistan got rejected because hes wife was living there for a long time.. how long she live in pakistan.. I mean how many monthes?
u can live wit ur spouse for up to 6 months max n if u live there more then that then CHC will think that u both are are not interested in moving to Canada,,, the sponsor always has to show proof of being in Canada paying tax, working in order for a case to be done in a straight path.... otherwise if will give u lots of problems

we all wish to live wit our spouses till the sponsorship is done but thats not how CHC will accept it n wont help ur case at all...

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Sallam to all freinds,

i have a important question about that they asked me that did your spouse financial helped you if yes show us the transfering date n receipt bills n so on but i didnt get money from her yet and didnt asked her to send me yet n i wrote this letter to send to CHC wit other forms

To Whom It May Concern,

I want to response and answer the question which was about
“ financial support from my spouse ( the sponsor)” that :
I did not expect and want from wife ( the sponsor ) to financial support me during this time yet because I have good job here in Kabul – Afghanistan and I have enough income to support myself well here in Afghanistan so that is why I did not ask her to send me money yet

plz tell me is it correct to write them like this a letter abut their question ? plz reply me soon cuz its urgent thanks

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Your letter is correct. It would be better if you can attach your bank statement and pay slips to show them you have sufficient salary going into your account.
Mansor said:
Sallam to all freinds,

i have a important question about that they asked me that did your spouse financial helped you if yes show us the transfering date n receipt bills n so on but i didnt get money from her yet and didnt asked her to send me yet n i wrote this letter to send to CHC wit other forms

To Whom It May Concern,

I want to response and answer the question which was about
“ financial support from my spouse ( the sponsor)” that :
I did not expect and want from wife ( the sponsor ) to financial support me during this time yet because I have good job here in Kabul – Afghanistan and I have enough income to support myself well here in Afghanistan so that is why I did not ask her to send me money yet

plz tell me is it correct to write them like this a letter abut their question ? plz reply me soon cuz its urgent thanks

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
i have a chat log of around 500 pages, do u think i should print it all.. do they really care and then editing it too is such a hassle, u know deleting the personal messages and all that.
i got a letter from my mobile network which is a certificate that there is a communication daily between my number and my husbands number.. isnt it enough :s

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
cv4spo said:
Thought I'd watch this from sidelines but debate not ending :)...maybe this would help:

Sponsor

130. (1) Subject to subsections (2) and (3), a sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in Canada as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class under subsection 13(1) of the Act, must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who

(a) is at least 18 years of age;

(b) resides in Canada; and

(c) has filed a sponsorship application in respect of a member of the family class or the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class in accordance with section 10.
Marginal note:Sponsor not residing in Canada

(2) A sponsor who is a Canadian citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor a foreign national who makes an application referred to in subsection (1) and is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children, if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the foreign national becomes a permanent resident.

Coming from some angle of expertise...for sure this is an additional complication however if one can show clear ties to Canada, there shouldn't be any trouble...ties such as a job to get back to, family in Canada and future plans in Canada. You can show through communication that the couple were having a hard time apart and after much consideration decided upon this. But I think it would be key to show you will come back to Canada immediately after your spouse becoming a PR and more importantly have something to get back to such a job and family or your house in Canada etc. Also remember you must be able to support your spouse so if no job when back...how will you survive? Remember under the context of Canadian culture maybe its not normal to say our family will support us.

My two cents...
@ cv4spo

u seem to be a new guy here on the forum n just for ur info chc doesnt follow any rules at all..this shud be known to u n all others n shud be kept in mind,,if they wudve followed their own rules then uptil now noone frm 2010 wudve been waiting for their pprs n visas to be stamped n all of them wudve been gone bt no....they do watever they feel like doing.chc has strated processing cases of dec2011 bt wat abt the ppl frm june,aug,sept,oct,nov,dec 2010 tht thye r still waiting for no reason n no authentic info is even given as to wen will they get their visas..even those grls out there from 2010 who r in interview ques since may2011 n other months,,dont they deserve to e with their spouses..only 2011 cases shud be with their spouses..bro face the reality n come out of ur dreams..watever Khilafah has wrote n watever othr ppl are sayin is true..if u really wana jump int othe well of time delay or any complication then go ahead..at the end ull only blame chc tht they dnever told nythng or stuff..rest all yur choice .who doesnt want to live,,who lives happily here in pakistan without their spouses bt everyone has to deal with it.tihs is the way process goes on,,n it has been going on since long tym..tel me the list of those cases who got their visas while their spouses were here in pakistan.there wud be only 3% maximum out of thousands of cases which have been processed before or are being processed nw.
rest all ur choices,,ur life n ur decisions.gud lcuk

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
My wife received letter on June 21st.
from Chc-Isb they just asks (2 tick Mark) thing from us Complimentary Pk National and proof of my visit to Pk after marriage. We are about to mail them. I'm just quires about this.
What you guys think is good sign they just ask 2 little thing and May we get PPR soon before her Med and PPC expire August 4th?

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
pk2ca123 said:
You are a Canadian citizen so there is no problem... bcoz citizens are considered as tourist when outside Canada. Stay here... no need to tell them you are here.. but no problem if they find out.
@ pk2ca123
bro just for ur info chc doesnt follow any rules at all..this shud be known to u n all others n shud be kept in mind,,if they wudve followed their own rules then uptil now noone frm 2010 wudve been waiting for their pprs n visas to be stamped n all of them wudve been gone bt no....they do watever they feel like doing.n who said tht they will not knw..they rnt like pakistanis..they knw the date wen their citizen is out of country..do u knw wat Exit Control List means,,i guess we have ECL here in pakistan which has every reocrd if any paksitani is out of country n hasnt come back yet..so once the app is filed,,then in the eyes of chc there is no tourist thing at all..their citizens or pr holders are treated as sponsers n they dunt want them to live outside their country for more than 6 months..u can even ask KHILAFAH,,Hes frm 2011 n he has also stated some recent examples of rejections in which citizenz were living outside during their app process..bro come out of dreams n be practical n help others.who doesnt want to live,,who lives happily here in pakistan without their spouses bt everyone has to deal with it.tihs is the way process goes on,,if still anyone wants to jump in the well of complications then thts their own choice.
gud luck

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
yasirman said:
I told them either to speed up my case or allow my wife to come back to Pakistan, until i get the visa.
My daughter was born in Canada last year and my wife was just on her own, with a very little social circle, as her parents moved back to Pakistan back in 1985. so there is actually no one to be with my wife, moreover winters are hard down there
So i just notified CIC and called her back, I actually called her back and then notified them. ;)
@ yasirman
brother do u think they gonna listen to u n it will help ur case...not at all...its ur dream..if they start listening to pplz problems thne nobody wud curse them n everyone will be in canada within 2 3 months..but unfortunately thts nt the case...stop dreaming n face the reality..they really dont care abt these emotional thngs,,n uve to send ur wife back in order to satisfy them fully...coz otherwise thye wont process ur case n it will cause delay..n u musve read the post which KHILAFAH has posted of 2 recent cases of rejection..so if u want to avoid tht thn send ur wife back bt if u really wana jump in the well of complications n time delays then choice is urz...just teme who doesnt want to live with their spouses..who lives happily without their spouses n having kids too..bt they hav too coz this is the way their cases are processed,,its a big mis conception n i dun knw who on this forum has made ppl to thnk tht if their spouses are living with them in pakistan their cases will be processed faster...this is all firing in the air,,pllzz get help frm senior memebers n try nt to listen to ppl who r new to this forum..
rest u have to live ur life,,i just wanted to warn u..rest ur choice..
gud luck

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
canadian786 said:
Thank you everyone for your insight. I guess I felt that since All my family and background is tied to Canada it seemed pretty ridiculous to question my intention to live there. However it does seem like I am going to have to return.
@ canadian786

uve to return for the sake of fast processing of ur case n nt going in the interview que or having any complications for ur case..
see everyone wants to live with their spouses during the initial period of married life bt chc doesnt care for anyones feelinz at all..so if u really want ur case to go in a smooth manner then return back n send them ur exit stamp photocopy,,n then just see hw fast ur process will be done..
all prayers for u n others who thnk tht living in pakistan will not effect their cases..thts nt true at all...n recently u musve read on the forum which KHILAFAH has posted an example of rejection..
rest its ur life n u knw better wat to do..i can only give u opinion..gud luck..

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
hunsani1 said:
@ yasirman
brother do u think they gonna listen to u n it will help ur case...not at all...its ur dream..if they start listening to pplz problems thne nobody wud curse them n everyone will be in canada within 2 3 months..but unfortunately thts nt the case...stop dreaming n face the reality..they really dont care abt these emotional thngs,,n uve to send ur wife back in order to satisfy them fully...coz otherwise thye wont process ur case n it will cause delay..n u musve read the post which KHILAFAH has posted of 2 recent cases of rejection..so if u want to avoid tht thn send ur wife back bt if u really wana jump in the well of complications n time delays then choice is urz...just teme who doesnt want to live with their spouses..who lives happily without their spouses n having kids too..bt they hav too coz this is the way their cases are processed,,its a big mis conception n i dun knw who on this forum has made ppl to thnk tht if their spouses are living with them in pakistan their cases will be processed faster...this is all firing in the air,,pllzz get help frm senior memebers n try nt to listen to ppl who r new to this forum..
rest u have to live ur life,,i just wanted to warn u..rest ur choice..
gud luck
I know this Bro, Thank you for your concern,
my wife never stayed here for more then 6 months with me moreover i've been paying the rent of house in Canada no matter she was in Pakistan or in Canada, the reason i called her back was, that winter's are hard, even going down to market in emergency is a mission specially when you have an infant child and you don't even know how to drive,
I would have called her back even if they didn't allow.

There are few things you can't compromise...

Lets pray things get fine for all of us, that is all we can do...
Regards

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
more like 2 years

khan10 said:

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Passport Waiting List
Member Result Status Issued

Great Person-----medical received since Sept 2011-------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Ahmedraza-----medical received since October 2011-----------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Laii ------------------medical received since Dec-2011------------ waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Fj423---------------medical received since Decr 2011-------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
hamidadel------------medical received since Dec 2011--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Lover---------------medical received since Jan 2012--------------- PPR------------June 8,2012
Imtihaan-----------medical received since March 2012----------PPR------------June 19,2012
Lonly---------------medical received since March 2012-----------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Hacib23------------medical received since March 2012----------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Miserable---------medical received since March 2012-----------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Samakhan---------medical received since April 2012------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Usrain--------------medical received since April 2012-------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Samar Jawad-----medical received since April 2012-------------PPR------------June 16,2012
K.A------------------medical received since April 2012------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Rougearmor----- medical received sinve April 2012------------ waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Sehrish-------------medical received since April 2012-------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Saakhi--------------medical received since April 2012-------------waiting for PPR------------Issued soon
Warda--------------medical received since May 2012-------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Hunsani1-----------medical received since May 2012-------------PPR-----------June 19,2012
Awaiting2012----medical received since May 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
T.a-------------------medical received since May 2012-------------waiting for PPR------------issued soon
Emanzaib-----------medical received since June 2012---------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
DSF------------------medical received since June 2012-------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Anzee---------------medical received since June 2012-------------waiting for PPR-----------Issued soon
Blue_angel--------medical received since June 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Missingmyjaan—-medical received since June 2012------------- PPR-----------june 20, 2012
Khilafah5------------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Mah1906-----------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Manor---------------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Ash14u--------------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Allah madat---------medical received since July 2012-------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Hot lier-------------- medical received since July 2012-------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
ZZAADD-------------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
SI----------------------medical received since July 2012--------------PPR------------June 19, 2011
Sabii------------------medical received since July 2012--------------waiting for PPR-----------issued soon
Yago------------------medical received since july 2012----------------PPR-------------June 19,2012

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
zainabanwar said:
i have a chat log of around 500 pages, do u think i should print it all.. do they really care and then editing it too is such a hassle, u know deleting the personal messages and all that.
i got a letter from my mobile network which is a certificate that there is a communication daily between my number and my husbands number.. isnt it enough :s
What kind of chat log is it ?? skype, googletalk?? --