Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
tanx bro for ur help. i really appreciate it.

would you plz guide how to check and know from Ecase that if they have received my med? :)

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
the supplementary form, i can not type in it.. should i print it out and fill it with black pen ?

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
zainabanwar said:
the supplementary form, i can not type in it.. should i print it out and fill it with black pen ?
You need adobe Acrobat professional minimum V8 to fill up this forum. I did with this Ver 8 Pro
good luck

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Abdul Nasir said:
tanx bro for ur help. i really appreciate it.

would you plz guide how to check and know from Ecase that if they have received my med? :)
Bro just type in ur file no or client id on the website n ull knw everything..I guess u knw the address of website..still here it is...
www.cic.gc.ca
Gudlcuk

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
yasirman said:
Hi every1 :) and Khilafah5
I received another letter Dated 16 June 2012,(this letter is posted 2 months and 10 days after AOR), requesting 2 things,
"Proof of your sponsor's income, adequate financial arrangements for your care and support in Canada: i.e your sponsor's recent notices of assessment (2009-2011), T4's Employment letter(s), recent pay stubs, your bank statement, your sponsor's bank statement, and documentary proof of any other financial support available to you in Canada"
"Statement of live birth for your daughter"
Now i have 2 questions
1.Do i have to send them everything my self or my wife can send these documents directly to CHC-I from Canada?
2. My wife has been working off and on in last 3 years, she hardly wen't to work for 6 months in this period, moreover she was in Pakistan for around 17 months in the mention time (2009-2011). She started a proper
Job in March 2012 when my daughter turned 8 months old. Is that gonna be an issue if i don't make up
things(like Tax papers), and tell them everything as it happened?
Regards
@ yasirman
See this is a big problem..they already knw tht ur wife wasn't in Canada for 17 months which is a long tym...thts why they say tht ur sponsor shud be mostly in canada once they apply for sponsorship..n nw they want to knw it frm u tht she wasn't there thts why they sent u all these requests..now uve to show the. Wat theyve asked frm u otherwise they might put u in interview que or delay ur case..so send them as much as proofs as u can..don't tell them stories coz they already knw it..aftr all they have all the record of Canadian citizens n if u lie to them they"ll check it by their own system n then it won't be gud for u..
U shudve that this before..17 months is a hell of a longtime forva sponser to be put pf the country n specially wen sponsoring the spouse..send watever theyve asked..this is a kind of negstice point for u tht they have asked for sooo Many rungs..coz they thnk as ur wife has spent 18 months with u so u dunt want to relocate there..n dun want to settle there as their citizen is comfortable here n has lived for such a long tym..
Gud luck n all prayers for u..

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
SI

How did you find out that they have udated your address. Did it change on E cas?

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
hunsani1 said:
@ yasirman
See this is a big problem..they already knw tht ur wife wasn't in Canada for 17 months which is a long tym...thts why they say tht ur sponsor shud be mostly in canada once they apply for sponsorship..n nw they want to knw it frm u tht she wasn't there thts why they sent u all these requests..now uve to show the. Wat theyve asked frm u otherwise they might put u in interview que or delay ur case..so send them as much as proofs as u can..don't tell them stories coz they already knw it..aftr all they have all the record of Canadian citizens n if u lie to them they"ll check it by their own system n then it won't be gud for u..
U shudve that this before..17 months is a hell of a longtime forva sponser to be put pf the country n specially wen sponsoring the spouse..send watever theyve asked..this is a kind of negstice point for u tht they have asked for sooo Many rungs..coz they thnk as ur wife has spent 18 months with u so u dunt want to relocate there..n dun want to settle there as their citizen is comfortable here n has lived for such a long tym..
Gud luck n all prayers for u..

this is scaring me. My wife has also sponsored me in june 2011 but came back to pakistan in jan 2012 after the birth of my daughter. It was getting hard for her to live there alone. Now she has been with me for 6 months. I haven't informed CHC that my wife is here and do not intend to do so either.

Do you think they will find out and request all these things from me too? :eek:

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
MrMohi said:
SI

How did you find out that they have udated your address. Did it change on E cas?
yes it changed on ecase..also i had written an email to them requesting them to let me know if they had changed the address in my file..they emailed back that they had changed the address. got email reply a day after my e case address changed..ie after 2.5 months as i mentioned earlier

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
hello guys

its been really long to visit the forum..and good to see many gooood news here..really hopeful..

i wana congratulate everyone who got the PPR requests and Re-medical requests...:):)

my wife also got a Re-medical request in the beginning of this June and now she is waiting for the PPR..

May you all get to your spouses soooon.....

keep in praying to Allah...

Best wishes guys..

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
MrMohi said:
this is scaring me. My wife has also sponsored me in june 2011 but came back to pakistan in jan 2012 after the birth of my daughter. It was getting hard for her to live there alone. Now she has been with me for 6 months. I haven't informed CHC that my wife is here and do not intend to do so either.

Do you think they will find out and request all these things from me too? :eek:
I think they would! factually speaking they already know everything, they even know how difficult it is for a single mother just to carry on everyday's matters with an infant.

However it shouldn't be an issue, I am a Charted Accountant and as far as i know she can pay Tax from anywhere in the world and CIC's concern in my case is, if she has enough financial arrangements for my care and support in Canada.

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
yasirman said:
Hi every1 :) and Khilafah5
I received another letter Dated 16 June 2012,(this letter is posted 2 months and 10 days after AOR), requesting 2 things,
"Proof of your sponsor's income, adequate financial arrangements for your care and support in Canada: i.e your sponsor's recent notices of assessment (2009-2011), T4's Employment letter(s), recent pay stubs, your bank statement, your sponsor's bank statement, and documentary proof of any other financial support available to you in Canada"
"Statement of live birth for your daughter"
Now i have 2 questions
1.Do i have to send them everything my self or my wife can send these documents directly to CHC-I from Canada?
2. My wife has been working off and on in last 3 years, she hardly wen't to work for 6 months in this period, moreover she was in Pakistan for around 17 months in the mention time (2009-2011). She started a proper Job in March 2012 when my daughter turned 8 months old. Is that gonna be an issue if i don't make up things(like Tax papers), and tell them everything as it happened?
Regards
bro i got the same request last month and also my wife is living in canada just came fr 2 month and not doing any job there i just show that she is stydying and she has some some saving in his account just put 5000R$ in her account and only i send bank satatment and i put in my account in pakistan only 900000.and my daughter original birth certificate issue fr canada
so just send all that u arrange

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Khilafah5 said:
use courier service and put this address

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave- Sector G-5
Visa Section
Islamabad, Pakistan

thank u so much for ur useful reply.

what abut post box address ?
postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

plz let me to know better dear freind that which one is better cuz there are both address the street address and post box address ????

the Afghan Foreing ministry send my police certificate to Afghan consulate in peshawer - pakistan then i want to send my all package with police certificate together from peshawar - pakistan so which courier service is better to send it by give the name of that plz ??
plz reply me faster cuz i have only monday then i should send everyting on tuesday inshallah thanks again for your helping

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
afghan0123 said:
Bro,

you should write the immigration office which processing your visa

you should write

Islamabad, pakistan
thank you so much it was my big question n problem in filing time thanks again

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sabii said:
you cannot send your package to PO box # via courier so just go back 1 page and check Khilafah brother provided address for courier service.
for IMM form i wrote Islamabad, Pakistan
thank u n yes i got his useful information abut courier service n i also should write Islamabad, Pakistan

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Mansor said:
thank u so much for ur useful reply.

what abut post box address ?
postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

plz let me to know better dear freind that which one is better cuz there are both address the street address and post box address ????

the Afghan Foreing ministry send my police certificate to Afghan consulate in peshawer - pakistan then i want to send my all package with police certificate together from peshawar - pakistan so which courier service is better to send it by give the name of that plz ??
plz reply me faster cuz i have only monday then i should send everyting on tuesday inshallah thanks again for your helping
Mansor.... You could request the ministry to send the police certificate to Canada;this way your spouse can send it to CHC-I much easier instead of you visiting Pakistan....