Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sis it is wierd so u need to end this here if u dont at the end its u who gets stuck not him

tell ur mom aur ur dad if ur mom doesnt listen

he should be getting papers soon unless he has gotten them already

e-mail chc that u want to know status of ur application

its hard but ull be better off in the future

Princesss said:
brother i agree with you I feel the same also I am speaking about this with my mom wo her way say ye he show karvata hai k mein he uski sub kuch hu he will never leave me my mom is one emotional lady this is the problem she never does bad for anyone ye he kehti hain Allah pay chor do jo bura karta hai us k sath bura hoye ga but its easy to say but its not easy for me to accept it im beautiful intelligent and appreciate myself in all the ways why would i let myself drown in this tornado and its not i did a romeo julliet wedding with him bhai you know we only had nikah done i told him many times k i can come to pk for complete wedding he said me on my face nahi koi anay ki zrurat nahi pk ayi if to may bhag jaoga nikah wedding he hai i told him i study and work but i told him you will not have to spend a cent i will do all by myself but he didnt wanted to but then i knew since that time he doesnt deserve me but mom ki waja say i stop but ab jub say isay pta chala k objection lag sakta hai he kept on asking me over and over k if objection lga aogi ya nahi I reminded him of what he said he then says k uski first wedding hai us say aisi baatein sochay begair ho jati hai us time akal nahi thi but one thing i know is i will never go back to pk no matter what
yes letter ka bi same he karta hai one day he says mila hai another day he says nahi mila i know he will never tell me one more thing is he frum pk hacked all my email accounts and never told me when mum was in pk mom saw one of my guy friends fiancee picture in his phone and mom got surprised and asked me meine usay pic send ki hoyi hai apnay friend ki fiancee ki then i came to knew k he hacked my account since longtime and then i asked him he said jhoot again k meine hud password diya tha bhool gayi hu now im not a cheap girl and have nothing to hide but still i have my privacy which i would have shared when i wanted he had no right to hack my accounts like this plus he tried to frum pk hack my bank account i had to change my bank password cz i wasnt able to log in but he never accepts that he was the one trying i still after all this try to forgive but mere may koi kummi nahi jo mein aisi life deserve karu

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Princesss said:
brother i agree with you I feel the same also I am speaking about this with my mom wo her way say ye he show karvata hai k mein he uski sub kuch hu he will never leave me my mom is one emotional lady this is the problem she never does bad for anyone ye he kehti hain Allah pay chor do jo bura karta hai us k sath bura hoye ga but its easy to say but its not easy for me to accept it im beautiful intelligent and appreciate myself in all the ways why would i let myself drown in this tornado and its not i did a romeo julliet wedding with him bhai you know we only had nikah done i told him many times k i can come to pk for complete wedding he said me on my face nahi koi anay ki zrurat nahi pk ayi if to may bhag jaoga nikah wedding he hai i told him i study and work but i told him you will not have to spend a cent i will do all by myself but he didnt wanted to but then i knew since that time he doesnt deserve me but mom ki waja say i stop but ab jub say isay pta chala k objection lag sakta hai he kept on asking me over and over k if objection lga aogi ya nahi I reminded him of what he said he then says k uski first wedding hai us say aisi baatein sochay begair ho jati hai us time akal nahi thi but one thing i know is i will never go back to pk no matter what
yes letter ka bi same he karta hai one day he says mila hai another day he says nahi mila i know he will never tell me one more thing is he frum pk hacked all my email accounts and never told me when mum was in pk mom saw one of my guy friends fiancee picture in his phone and mom got surprised and asked me meine usay pic send ki hoyi hai apnay friend ki fiancee ki then i came to knew k he hacked my account since longtime and then i asked him he said jhoot again k meine hud password diya tha bhool gayi hu now im not a cheap girl and have nothing to hide but still i have my privacy which i would have shared when i wanted he had no right to hack my accounts like this plus he tried to frum pk hack my bank account i had to change my bank password cz i wasnt able to log in but he never accepts that he was the one trying i still after all this try to forgive but mere may koi kummi nahi jo mein aisi life deserve karu
It's sad to hear this but my dear in this game. you're being played. And that's straight up from a guy's prospective. When we as men really do care about someone we make it known. I know its hard for you and your family. Everyone here expects an easy road but sometimes some of us have to take the long hard road. Don't be disappointed and embrace it with your family. He is ONLY using you and nothing much more to it. As a woman you have rights in Islam and he is not only refusing it but also rubbing it in your face and betraying you. Tell him you donot have it in you to deal with it down the road. I don't mean to sound harsh but you got two options.

a.) Divorce him now.
b.) Let him come and ruin your life along with your family's name and respect that they earned all their life and THEN he divorces you.

Choice is yours.

Oh and one more thing: "God helps those who help themselves". Point is what have you done to prevent this from turning out bad for you. Ask your mom to do a simple Istakhara and keep doing it until something solid comes up and THEN Allah pe chor do. ;)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
brother what is ur timeline

file transfer date

Kasam_se said:
It's sad to hear this but my dear in this game. you're being played. And that's straight up from a guy's prospective. When we as men really do care about someone we make it known. I know its hard for you and your family. Everyone here expects an easy road but sometimes some of us have to take the long hard road. Don't be disappointed and embrace it with your family. He is ONLY using you and nothing much more to it. As a woman you have rights in Islam and he is not only refusing it but also rubbing it in your face and betraying you. Tell him you donot have it in you to deal with it down the road. I don't mean to sound harsh but you got two options.

a.) Divorce him now.
b.) Let him come and ruin your life along with your family's name and respect that they earned all their life and THEN he divorces you.

Choice is yours.

Oh and one more thing: "God helps those who help themselves". Point is what have you done to prevent this from turning out bad for you. Ask your mom to do a simple Istakhara and keep doing it until something solid comes up and THEN Allah pe chor do. ;)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
yago said:
My wife got her PPR today.

Visa will be issued once medical is clear.
woww Congrats!!!!! so happy for u guys! :)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Thank you Kasam se, It means a lot to me the time you took to explain. I will help myself.

Kasam_se said:

a.) Divorce him now.

Choice is yours.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I made my mom read what you said about istikhara unko boht sahi samach agayi hai thank you once again

Kasam_se said:

a.) Divorce him now.

Choice is yours.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Princesss said:
Thank you Kasam se, It means a lot to me the time you took to explain. I will help myself.
Hi Princess,

sorry to hear about everything going on with you. i can understand your feelings... did he tell you that he has affair with someone or you got to know by someone else? the person who told you is trustworthy or not? sometimes ppl r soo jealous that they to break the relation before it built..
if you are 100% sure that he is not sincere with you then dont let him use you as a ladder to Canada.. just let him go.. he is not good for you at all..i know a girl thinks about lots of things before taking this step but you dont have to worry about the culture or ppl around you because this is your life and you cant ruin your life for a person who was never yours..u r in Canada so be brave..ppl dont care about these things in canada.. just think about ur future life.. of course you would like to spend ur life with a person who will give u importance love and care not with your husband kinda person....think with relax mind and then take a step.. Good luck

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
WOw ---- Hacking your emails means that he doesnt trust you ---- Not telling you if he received a letter hmm -- Why is he hiding -- you both should be excited and working on it together ---
Most disturbing thing -- He is NOT OK WITH YOU COMING TO PAKISTAN FOR A FULL WEDDING" Serioulsy ---- Lot of people will get excited over this -----

you have given him too much information about Canada and Immigration process -- So he is trying to manipulate as much as he can -- basically trying to be incharge -- Though u explained him to everything.

Ask him this -- Tell him that you want to live in Pakistan for a few years once you have kids--- Your kids will be Canadian anyways sinc mother is Candadian -- so kids can learn the Pakistani , Culture, language etc so that they can be like their father ;) ---- I dont think you will get a great response

Sorry to hear this -- But you need to think and make a decision --- In life both life partners have to compromise -- You are Sponsoring willing to go to Pak for a full marriage -- willing to pay -- and what is he willing to do for this marriage???

Please dont take me wrong -- My friend went through this ----

Princesss said:

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Salam ppl, i have 3 questions from seniors plz :

1. my file was transferred to isb 30 May 2012, how much time it takes for isb to receive my file and will they send me any acknowledgment letter?

2. i had full wedding but there are no walima pics, i just sent around 20 pics of nikah day where we had full wedding function,i wrote in forms that our reception was held with only close family members. but now i am wondering should i write to isb explaining that there are walima pics missing because my husbandz side is a bit islamic and they dont take pics??? or should i remain quiet? mine is love marriage and i had some emails before our marriage that i sent them proving that we had love marriage.there were 3 months bills and few emails i sent, and we had just 1 pic together after marriage that we sent and we didnt go on honeymoon bcz i came back to canada after 3 weeks :(

3. this long time is very stressful, what should i do to pass this 1 year? i cut down every single day on my calender and miss my husband alot :( :( :(

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
yago said:
My wife got her PPR today.

Visa will be issued once medical is clear.
Congratulations :)

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
Princesss said:
Princess, i don't like telling people what to do, but this time, you should drop this guy like a hot potato.
he ain't worth it at all. there are way better guys out there.
i still don't get why you are putting up with him all this time. do you rly think he is going to change? ouuffff...let goooo of him, he makes me angry and i don't even know him.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
twinkle22 said:
Salam ppl, i have 3 questions from seniors plz :

1. my file was transferred to isb 30 May 2012, how much time it takes for isb to receive my file and will they send me any acknowledgment letter?

2. i had full wedding but there are no walima pics, i just sent around 20 pics of nikah day where we had full wedding function,i wrote in forms that our reception was held with only close family members. but now i am wondering should i write to isb explaining that there are walima pics missing because my husbandz side is a bit islamic and they dont take pics??? or should i remain quiet? mine is love marriage and i had some emails before our marriage that i sent them proving that we had love marriage.there were 3 months bills and few emails i sent, and we had just 1 pic together after marriage that we sent and we didnt go on honeymoon bcz i came back to canada after 3 weeks :(

3. this long time is very stressful, what should i do to pass this 1 year? i cut down every single day on my calender and miss my husband alot :( :( :(
1- your file has already reached islamabad, they don't send acknowledgement letters any more. most people this year have received letters from CHC-Isb after 9-10 months after date of transfer, asking them to submit either updated forms, re-PCC, re-MED, or passport request.

2- don't worry about it, don't mention anything yet. if they need more proof they will ask you for it. but just gather as much proof as possible so they know your relationship is genuine. keep collecting more proof during the process, like phone bills, gift receipts, skype logs, etc.

3- you should visit him at least once and submit proof of your trip, like boarding passes, pictures, to CHC-Isb.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
SI said:
Alhumdollilah..alhumdollilah..i got my PPR today :)
Just got re-med request last week and yesterday was at the DMP's clinic when i got a call from CHC-I that they had sent me remed request and whether i had received it or not. I told them I did and the lady asked if i had done my remedical.. i told her i was getting it done as we speak. She said ok just wanted to confirm this..and today around 4 pm i got a letter from TCS and that was my PPR..cant believe it but cant thank God enough..Allah is definitely the greatest and the best :)
All of you are in my prayers everyday but i promise from today more prayers for all of you instead of me Inshallah..but do remember me in your prayers that Inshallah all goes well from here too..jazakallah

Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah :D im sooooooooooo happy for you :D:D
this is a great news :D:D Congratulations :)
you and my wife got re medical i think on the same day.. I really hope and pray that my wife also gets it soon... plz pray for us.
congratulations once again :D

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Toronto12 said:
...........ALHUMDULILLAH.........ALLAH TERA LAAKH NAHIN CRORE SHUKAR HAI.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.....GUYZ I HAVE A NEWS TO SHARE FINALLY...........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MY WIFE MY LIFE JUST RECIEVED HER PASSPORT BACK WITH THE VISA.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU ALL ON THIS FORUM AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL...

ALLAH TERA SHUKAR HAI....

Mashallah Mashallah :D CONGRATULATIONS :D soooo happy for you :D
all the best for your future :D plz remember us all in our prayers :D

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I was going to use harsh words again as this forum should only be used to discuss immigration.

For you princess, You can not hack email accounts anymore. Yes it was possible 10 years ago but not anymore. The only way your fiance'e could have had done it is if only he knew your secret questions and answers.

I know when you are engaged or have fallen in love, you pretty much share anything including email passwords. LOL. Its the truth and usually the passwords contain lover names and blah blah.

If you have been born and bred in a western culture (Country), then i would suggest you do not get married to him. Its not your or his fault. Sensible Pakistani men born and raised in Pakistan will do anything for their family izaat and there way of thinking is very different from someone who has been raised in a western culture. I'm not saying that people who have lived all there life abroad are bad but there way of thinking will be different (Broad minded) as compared to others.

In your case, its tough for that guy too in Pakistan. He would have thoughts and doubts in his head about you too which only you can clear. Trust me. At the end of the day, do what you think is right so you don't blame anyone. Also a personal suggestion. Keep your personal life and matters to your self. I dont think an online forum would be the best place to ask for advises and all.

I wish you best of luck for the future!
Regards,
Omar
Princesss said: