+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
alright bro i know what i want to do will not discuss anything here anymore Peace. However, thanks to all those who gave me great advices i appreciate it

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princess, PLEASE divorce him. That's all I want to say, divorce him.

You know full well that you're being lied and cheated! Forget family honor, forget everything for a minute and think about your future. Nothing has happened yet between him and you, this is your chance to get out of this marriage. You have many many opportunities here and even Pakistan. Forget him now.

I too know a girl who got married, sponsored the guy, lived with him for a year and the guy ran away. Cheap bastard.

Allah has shown you right away what kind of a "man" he is, take this knowledge and do something about it. Your not in Pakistan, your in Canada, you have no pressure, just rid of him from your life.

This is really serious, I'm not sure why you're not taking it seriously sister. Sorry but he should of been out of your life from the day you heard of this shaytan's actions. First file for divorce then pull the case.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princesss said:
alright bro i know what i want to do will not discuss anything here anymore Peace. However, thanks to all those who gave me great advices i appreciate it
It's an anonymous forum, you came here and got advice of istikhara :). Nobody knows you. Just saying.. at the end it's your life your decision.

God be with you.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Princesss said:
For divorce he says k if divorce layni hai to pk ao uski mom ki feet may gir k sorry karu pir meri whole family sorry karay not just me and mom or my bro sis but even hala mamu nani sub isay sorry karay pir ye sochay ga k dayni hai ya nahi I told him i will never come to pk again and if ye rule hai to ye beshak na day divorce. he says i can apply hula Immigration ka dekh k divorce ya hula ka bi kuch sochti hu.
dont even think about going back

he is threatning u i a way

ur life will be at risk and ur families

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princesss said:
For divorce he says k if divorce layni hai to pk ao uski mom ki feet may gir k sorry karu pir meri whole family sorry karay not just me and mom or my bro sis but even hala mamu nani sub isay sorry karay pir ye sochay ga k dayni hai ya nahi I told him i will never come to pk again and if ye rule hai to ye beshak na day divorce. he says i can apply hula Immigration ka dekh k divorce ya hula ka bi kuch sochti hu.
Empty threats.

Call up CIC and file a complaint, tell the whole story from the beginning, he will be put on blacklist.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Hello All,

Needed some clarification...recently I've seen that on E-CAS my wife's PR app. has been switched to "In Progress", this is when I enter system with my UCI and all my info...as I understand from some posts on this forum, if I enter with wife's BXXX number, I will be able to see further details such as medical sent etc? Or this wrong, am I able to see all information using UCI and my information?

I have requested the PR APP# from CHC-ISB today, any idea of how long they take to respond?

Thanks

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Allah Madat said:
Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah :D im sooooooooooo happy for you :D:D
this is a great news :D:D Congratulations :)
you and my wife got re medical i think on the same day.. I really hope and pray that my wife also gets it soon... plz pray for us.
congratulations once again :D
Inshallah she will pretty soon..did she get her remed done? hope you guys get your ppr ASAP inshallah..remember me in your prayers...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Princesss said:
One thing stopped me since longtime to forgive him everytime was that I didnt wanted him to get into the shock of me ending his case and nxt day seeing his dead body he hurts himself everytime i get stubborn and sends me his pic with blood and even says k ab kuch aur karu to nxt ye karay ga ye karay ga then i have no choice k uski life ka soch k usay anay du yahan
So u mean he hurts himselp for u..means he loves u alot that he can end his life if u stop his process..this is weird,once u said he is not sincere with u and now u said he hurts himself for little things.he must be psyci...and if u think u r not feeling gud then u should see a counsellor and u will be out of all da stress

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
Princesss said:
One thing stopped me since longtime to forgive him everytime was that I didnt wanted him to get into the shock of me ending his case and nxt day seeing his dead body he hurts himself everytime i get stubborn and sends me his pic with blood and even says k ab kuch aur karu to nxt ye karay ga ye karay ga then i have no choice k uski life ka soch k usay anay du yahan
lol are you sure its blood? its probably ketchup or paint. he is just messing with you.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Princesss said:
Sister, are you in MTL area, you should see Imam Bukhari at Islamic Center of Quebec. Explain him everything. An opinion from a an Alim who deals with martial issues and problems like these will help a lot. At the least he will give you options. Have you explained all this to some elder in your family? You should let know at least one about all this first and maybe take him/her to see the sheikh.

And some Pakistani boys are like that these days. One crazy guy stayed at my place and started to cut himself because he missed his gf from Pakistan! Psychos. Don't be afraid of it, if he really loved you, he would not be with his girlfriend. He will not commit suicide, it's all a gimmick! His lover is with him, why would he? You understand? At the end it's your life your future. Be honest to yourself and people around you.

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum so hoping if anybody can help me out....

Her is my timeline:

App Filed: OCT 2011
File Transfer: DEC 2011
AOR Received: APR 2012
Doc Req: APR 2012 (Supp Forms, Communication Proof, Rukhsati)
Doc Sent: MAY 2012
Meds Done: SEPT 2011 (First)

In June, address showed up on E-Case but still APplication Received. I ordered GCMS notes which shows
Interview required prior to AOR was sent.

Can anyone tell me what will happen next? Will interview be waived?

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
SI said:
Alhumdollilah..alhumdollilah..i got my PPR today :)
Just got re-med request last week and yesterday was at the DMP's clinic when i got a call from CHC-I that they had sent me remed request and whether i had received it or not. I told them I did and the lady asked if i had done my remedical.. i told her i was getting it done as we speak. She said ok just wanted to confirm this..and today around 4 pm i got a letter from TCS and that was my PPR..cant believe it but cant thank God enough..Allah is definitely the greatest and the best :)
All of you are in my prayers everyday but i promise from today more prayers for all of you instead of me Inshallah..but do remember me in your prayers that Inshallah all goes well from here too..jazakallah
WOW MA SHAALLAH si many congratalations to you hope u will get your visa soon ...........
pray for me too as i have done me medical too

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
Toronto12 said:
...........ALHUMDULILLAH.........ALLAH TERA LAAKH NAHIN CRORE SHUKAR HAI.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.....GUYZ I HAVE A NEWS TO SHARE FINALLY...........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MY WIFE MY LIFE JUST RECIEVED HER PASSPORT BACK WITH THE VISA.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU ALL ON THIS FORUM AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL...

ALLAH TERA SHUKAR HAI....
many congratulations too you thats such a good news remember me in ur prays .

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
sabii said:
So u mean he hurts himselp for u..means he loves u alot that he can end his life if u stop his process..this is weird,once u said he is not sincere with u and now u said he hurts himself for little things.he must be psyci...and if u think u r not feeling gud then u should see a counsellor and u will be out of all da stress
to check him, let do a deal ask him that u dont want to settle in Canada , let we both stay in Pakistan.
If he is sincere to u, he would agree with all ur wishes, if he is just using u to get visa he will refuse ur idea, than its better close the case.
These kind of greedy people spoil the image of marriage and CIC suspect each and every marriage case.
This trend is not only on men, women also do this practice.
Allah apko sahi decision leny ka hosla dey,

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
AlhamduliALLAH,

Dear Khalifa,

you are requested to update my status to your list as i got letter dated 31-May-2012 (i received yesterday 19-Jun-2012) from CIC-I, asking for Additional Information i.e (Re-PCC, Honey Moon Photos, and IMM forms + My wife to Pay RPRF) and i have to reply within 45 days. Now i have some questions to all my romeos & Juliets ;) espasially Bro. Khalifa as follows:

1 - They are asking the Re-PCC from the country where i stay more than Six Months, so I m currently reside in Abu Dhabi (UAE) but i went to Pakistan once for 20 days during this process, so i think i shouldn,t provide Re-PCC from Pakistan, .....???

2 - They are not asking for proof of Contact and evidence i.e (Call History, e-mailz etc.), so my question is either we should provide it, or leave it,.....?

3 - They are asking for Honey Moon Pictures which is not done yet, so forsure we will put Not Applicable or any reason, so my question is that if it will be bad for our Case or ......???

4 - I didn,t get the re-medical request yet, but if in case i get re-medical and if i done it, so is it on me to send the medical result to CIC-I or it will be sent by MD....??? and how long it will for CIC-I to send me re-medical request after this currents request.

Please i need some quick answers to my questions as i have only 25 days to reply to CIC-I.

Thanx in advance.