+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
thanks Red Jeans!! But I don;t understand they misplaced the "voluntarily documents" u sent recently? So they don't have the previous info when you submitted the file..my MP has suggested for me to do that because I wanted to visit my husband. But for sure i will sent the passport copy...

thanks

Red Jeans said:
Hi Sofia,

You can send it if u so desire but I had a bad experience in sending the documents voluntarily..I never got the acknowledgement from the embassy and they have not been attached to my file, I guess they misplaced the whole lot ,, A bad luck was that soon after sending the documents I got a letter from CHC-Isl stating the same requirements I sent to them few days back voluntarily so I had to re-send the copies I kept luckily for my record.. If you want to give it a try go ahead

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
sofia.m said:
thanks Red Jeans!! But I don;t understand they misplaced the "voluntarily documents" u sent recently? So they don't have the previous info when you submitted the file..my MP has suggested for me to do that because I wanted to visit my husband. But for sure i will sent the passport copy...

thanks
My Immigration consulted also advise me do not send any document’s voluntarily unless they ask.
Because they may ask you later again submit additional proof. Only send them what or when they asked you. That’s what he said.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Can I email to Isl second time about my wife current application status? My wife did email to Isl once time on Sep 2011... it will not delay our case? Am I right?

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Canadian555 said:
Can I email to Isl second time about my wife current application status? My wife did email to Isl once time on Sep 2011... it will not delay our case? Am I right?
You can send them Emails as much you wish. nothin will affect delay on your case

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hi Hasaan, great news and many congrats.
One question: Did you apply for a multiple entry visa or the VO was humble enough to provide you one? Or putting it in another way, in your spouse's TRV application what dates did you mention for travel? Was it just one-time travel or you said give me multiple entry visa for next two years while application is in progress so that my spouse could visit whenever she gets leaves from her employer?

hasaang said:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that you all have been a wonderful emotional support for me. I didn't contribute much but was a silent reader for the most part. My wife's Application is still "Application Received" status (June 2011). However she got the Multiple TRV for 2 years. So if anyone is on the fence to apply for TRV, just go for it you guys! There is absolutely nothing to lose and its worth the effort.

Cheers!

-Hasaan

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
hasaang said:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that you all have been a wonderful emotional support for me. I didn't contribute much but was a silent reader for the most part. My wife's Application is still "Application Received" status (June 2011). However she got the Multiple TRV for 2 years. So if anyone is on the fence to apply for TRV, just go for it you guys! There is absolutely nothing to lose and its worth the effort.

Cheers!

-Hasaan
Congratulations Hasaan, it is a great news and I am glad for you. My wife also has gotten the TRV and she is planning to come to canada in a couple of weeks. Our application was also recived in CHC Islamabadad in June 2011. Please let me know your plan of action and thoughts on the situation if you recieve re pcc and medical while your wife is here ?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
jay123456 said:
Hi guys

Once you receive an AOR how long do you have to wait for get remedical or passport requestt??

Thanks
did u get AOR? whats ur timeline?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hasaang said:
I have some savings but they're not exactly substantial. And I graduated from University (still paying off student loans) just 2.5 years ago so my salary is just average. I am not some big shot or anything but I do ok. Show them what you have and hope for the best.
thank u for the reply! :)

hasaang

Feb 26, 2012
sha123456 said:
Hi Hasaan, great news and many congrats.
One question: Did you apply for a multiple entry visa or the VO was humble enough to provide you one? Or putting it in another way, in your spouse's TRV application what dates did you mention for travel? Was it just one-time travel or you said give me multiple entry visa for next two years while application is in progress so that my spouse could visit whenever she gets leaves from her employer?
No when we applied, we wanted Multiple TRV. This way she will have freedom to go back and forth as much as she likes. I didn't specify for how long do we want it for. All I mentioned was that the plan was till she gets her PR

hasaang

Feb 26, 2012
irsum said:
Congratulations Hasaan, it is a great news and I am glad for you. My wife also has gotten the TRV and she is planning to come to canada in a couple of weeks. Our application was also recived in CHC Islamabadad in June 2011. Please let me know your plan of action and thoughts on the situation if you recieve re pcc and medical while your wife is here ?
I am thinking that if we get the PCC and Medical sooner then get everything done from Canada. Once she gets the request for her passport, she will leave for Pakistan... thats the plan anyways. If she is missing her family she can go back anytime (hence the beauty of Multiple Visit Visa)

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
hasaang said:
I am thinking that if we get the PCC and Medical sooner then get everything done from Canada. Once she gets the request for her passport, she will leave for Pakistan... thats the plan anyways. If she is missing her family she can go back anytime (hence the beauty of Multiple Visit Visa)
That is also my plan. But my wife only have a single entry. So you have much greater flexibility. Inshallah your case will be done soon and have your PR.
Regards,

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasaang said:
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!

-Hasaan
Congratulations Hasan, This is such a good news.

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrMohi said:
Hi honeywell

My wife was also 5 monhs pregnent when she applied for my sponsorship. She also got a letter from the doctor. We applied June 2011 and are still waiting to hear from CHC-i. It seems that they do not consider this an important issue. I now have a beautiful daughter. she is 5 months old nowand I am still waiting to hear from CHC.

They didn't pay much attention to my case but there is nothing wrong in trying. Send them the doctor's letter along with an emotional cover letter, maybe they will consider it.your wife is going through a very tough time alone. I hope you can be there when your little angel is born.

Best of luck!

As Mr. Mohi said, there is no harm in trying. If it works it works, if it doesn't work, at least you will know in the back of your mind that you tried your best to speed up the process.

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasaang said:
It is a nice thought; however, you may want to double check if medical can be done in another country and send to the correct Regional Medical Office.

You always have an option to transfer your case to another country but it will slow down the process.

Just my 2 cents....

I personally think that you should be enjoying the time that you will have with your spouse's, rather than thinking about what and if.....