i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL , It's like clothes stickers instruction, which says ..."Dry cleaning Only" ...we always abide these instructions blindly.... CHC instruction is also one of these instructions.

If you feel ok to send original then send them original (as they have asked original) if not than u are taking risk. They might ask for original (which i doubt) and it could increase the processing time. So choice is yours.

I actually sent photo copies, as i think that it is not OK to give original documents to them for 2 years. Regardless of what they say in guide? Yes i would have sent my original if processing time was 4-6 months. But to give them original education document for 2 years did not make any sense to me.

I will let u guys know if they would ask the original.
Peace

adnanham said:
Sorry to hear that my question got your P**^%#$ in a bunch but take a chill pill. I read it and I can understand it very well. Purpose of my question was to see if there was any way out of sending the original documents, as we are not that blessed to send a servant at nadra office and do our work if incase we lost our documents. You got to experience the experience yourself to see what happens there and how humiliating our system is if that document is lost. Anyways.

B

bestplace4u

What I have noticed recently is that applicants are getting very impatient and they start to send emails right after their case is transferred to ISB.

My suggestion is not to misuse it, just wait and see emailing will not increase your chance of expediting your case.

Recently I have been noticing is everyone is advising on ordering caips/gcms when your case is well under time limit. Yes ordering them for 5 bucks is not a big deal but come on what do you get from them just BFD? And then u sit on that date praying that everything goes well?

My suggestion is don’t order caips/gcms until everything is taking longer than usual.

My examples

My 1st email to CHC was after 13th month of processing and it was to confirm if they issued re med after they asked me for re pcc.

So far I have emailed them only 3 times in 20 months of processing.

I ordered caips only when I found that I am in interview queue and trust me I did not find anything in them that why they want to have an interview nor there was any objection.

So please act sensibly there is nothing you can do to expedite your case.

Now everyone is more than welcome to bombard CHC with emails and order caips as much as you want. I only wanted to give an advise to ya’ll.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H] Re-Medical request
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H] imm+ repcc + medical
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W] in Process
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011 imm + repcc
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Sher786---------------------March 2011
Masoom_2012--------------- March 2011 in-Process
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
AFREEN----------------------June 2011

Mississauaga123--------------July 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]
Zabi-----------------------------September 2011 [W]
khan10--------------------------September 2011 H ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
Adilmk123------------------ October 2011

Ezee------------------------- November 2011
Caninfoseeker---------------- November 2011
Omar mirza------------------- November 2011

Emblem----------------------- December 2011

Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
blueye said:
I need help...
In supplementary form on the top of every page they asked NAME,FILE#,
I want to know which file number I have to write
Is it...
PAPER FILE NUMBER.B........
APPLICATION NUMBER F0000...
Or
UCI.000000
Thanks in advance
IT IS THE B# ... NOT THE F #...
F doesn't give you any info on site but B does.. so its the PAPER FILE NUMBER starting with a B ... & so on..

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
blue_angel said:
IT IS THE B# ... NOT THE F #...
F doesn't give you any info on site but B does.. so its the PAPER FILE NUMBER starting with a B ... & so on..
Noooooooo f0000.... Has online information.did u try with B?I'm not sure about B..... Either B...give me information or not.but f0000.... Must have.u try and inbox me

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Wise man
bestplace4u said:
What I have noticed recently is that applicants are getting very impatient and they start to send emails right after their case is transferred to ISB.

My suggestion is not to misuse it, just wait and see emailing will not increase your chance of expediting your case.

Recently I have been noticing is everyone is advising on ordering caips/gcms when your case is well under time limit. Yes ordering them for 5 bucks is not a big deal but come on what do you get from them just BFD? And then u sit on that date praying that everything goes well?

My suggestion is don't order caips/gcms until everything is taking longer than usual.

My examples

My 1st email to CHC was after 13th month of processing and it was to confirm if they issued re med after they asked me for re pcc.

I ordered caips only when I found that I am in interview queue and trust me I did not find anything in them that why they want to have an interview nor there was any objection.

Now everyone is more than welcome to bombard CHC with emails and order caips as much as you want. I only wanted to give an advise to ya'll.

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Caips???
Gcms??
Bfd???

What does all this mean???

bestplace4u said:
What I have noticed recently is that applicants are getting very impatient and they start to send emails right aftEr their case is transferred to ISB.

My suggestion is don't order caips/gcms until everything is taking longer than usual.

My examples

Now everyone is more than welcome to bombard CHC with emails and order caips as much as you want. I only wanted to give an advise to ya'll.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
c_sahar said:
Caips???
Gcms??
Bfd???

What does all this mean???
CAIPS and GCMS are the notes made by the Visa office (Islamabad) on your application since the file transfer. Usually they are useful to order once your initial review is done as it tells us what the immigration officer thinks of the case and whats needed or missing. Also, its very useful for those people who are in the interview queue as it tells them why there is a need for interview (In most cases).

BFD = Bring forward date (The date they put on your file for its next review after they look at it)

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Danny4450 said:
CAIPS and GCMS are the notes made by the Visa office (Islamabad) on your application since the file transfer. Usually they are useful to order once your initial review is done as it tells us what the immigration officer thinks of the case and whats needed or missing. Also, its very useful for those people who are in the interview queue as it tells them why there is a need for interview (In most cases).

BFD = Bring forward date (The date they put on your file for its next review after they look at it)

Ohh ok!!
I have another question!

I sent in documents voluntarily which were received by the isb office on feb 21st and my case status has changed to in process as of feb 27th.....should i assume they have been attached to my file??

Also, with the change of status to in process as of feb 27th.....what should i expect the next step to be?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
c_sahar said:
Ohh ok!!
I have another question!

I sent in documents voluntarily which were received by the isb office on feb 21st and my case status has changed to in process as of feb 27th.....should i assume they have been attached to my file??

Also, with the change of status to in process as of feb 27th.....what should i expect the next step to be?
In my opinion, it takes them 3 weeks to attach the documents to the file. So if they received the documents on 21st Feb, they will attach it to your file in mid march. If your status cahnted to In process "We started processing your case on 27th Feb" means that they probably did the initial review on your file already. Now it depends on when they will review your file next and send you request. Its been almost a months since my file status changed to "In process", but nothing in the mail yet :(

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
i have receoved imm form for refill . but my ecase still saying that we received your parmanet application .. but change to in process.
my application was received in islamabad at feb.2011
any one can guide what is problem there. ???\
they ask me send some proove of relationship, family registration forms. id card copies, passport copies. original marriage certificate, orginal education degrees,proove that my life living there as credit card transaction,bank statement,job latter etc etc.

any one Can tell me every thing getting these documnets request of i am getting these documts ??? plz help meeeeeeeeee

adnanham

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
medical letter lost. sent on March 18th + PPR---Medical letter sent again on July 15 (with wrong dateof birth)--another Medical letter sent ---July 24 -- received August 02
Med's Done....
Medical Done August 05-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
very soon
LANDED..........
sooner than above
i.Solo said:
LOL , It's like clothes stickers instruction, which says ..."Dry cleaning Only" ...we always abide these instructions blindly.... CHC instruction is also one of these instructions.

If you feel ok to send original then send them original (as they have asked original) if not than u are taking risk. They might ask for original (which i doubt) and it could increase the processing time. So choice is yours.

I actually sent photo copies, as i think that it is not OK to give original documents to them for 2 years. Regardless of what they say in guide? Yes i would have sent my original if processing time was 4-6 months. But to give them original education document for 2 years did not make any sense to me.

I will let u guys know if they would ask the original.
Peace
I totally agree with what you have said above and i totally understand the timeline doubts. I also don't see a point of sending original documents for a longer period of time. They could use the original documents and after scanning them they could return it with the acknowledgement but keeping them for the process of the entire application does not make sense to me. When i applied for my PR i did send them the original transcript n a notarized copy of degree/diploma (didn't send them the original) and they accepted it.

But I did sent the original nikkah nama and nadra marriage registration certificate to them for my wife and I also sent the notarized copies of the educational documents and original transcript from uni of my wife. Either way they're gonna ask for supplementary forms to be filled out and if they want the original educational documents they can ask for it as it will not cause any further delay than it actually is.

khani6

Dec 16, 2011
Hello,

I need some help guys. Mine was a nikkah case but i went to Pakistan recently to complete the marriage. We did our Mehndi, Rukhsate and Valima ceremonies. Now, i want to send additional proofs and inform them about the Rukhsate and other ceremonies we perfomed. I would really appreciate if someone can help me in drafting a Cover letter as to what things i should mention in it (or what things i should avoid). Also, my file was transferred to Islamabad in July 2011, so i was wondering should i send them volutary proof of relationship like phone record, chats, emails etc right now. Or should i wait for them to ask me.

Thanks in advance!!

Danny4450 said:
In my opinion, it takes them 3 weeks to attach the documents to the file. So if they received the documents on 21st Feb, they will attach it to your file in mid march. If your status cahnted to In process "We started processing your case on 27th Feb" means that they probably did the initial review on your file already. Now it depends on when they will review your file next and send you request. Its been almost a months since my file status changed to "In process", but nothing in the mail yet :(

adnanham

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
medical letter lost. sent on March 18th + PPR---Medical letter sent again on July 15 (with wrong dateof birth)--another Medical letter sent ---July 24 -- received August 02
Med's Done....
Medical Done August 05-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
very soon
LANDED..........
sooner than above
khani6 said:
Hello,

I need some help guys. Mine was a nikkah case but i went to Pakistan recently to complete the marriage. We did our Mehndi, Rukhsate and Valima ceremonies. Now, i want to send additional proofs and inform them about the Rukhsate and other ceremonies we perfomed. I would really appreciate if someone can help me in drafting a Cover letter as to what things i should mention in it (or what things i should avoid). Also, my file was transferred to Islamabad in July 2011, so i was wondering should i send them volutary proof of relationship like phone record, chats, emails etc right now. Or should i wait for them to ask me.

Thanks in advance!!
I think sending them the documents yourself is a wise course of action than them asking for it. Send them what were you have accumulated but only send the most relevant and important stuff. You can write the same when the rukshati was performed how many people attended where was it performed. attach the banquet hall bills and receipts. Also you date of arrival in pakistan and boarding passes or airline ticket dates when you travelled to pakistan. you can mention all that in cover letter

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khani6 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!!
Here you go:

Immigration File:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Husband/Wife name:

Subject: Proof of Rukhsati/Communication/Visit

Dear Immigration Officer,

I am writing in regards to update you on our marriage. We have performed Rukhsati along with other Wedding functions in the month of __________ I am attaching the pictures from all the wedding festivities along with proof of visit/contact with each other since the application was submitted. We have included the following items for your convenience:

-Boarding passes and tickets from my spouse's visit.

- Mehndi, Rukhsati and Reception ceremonies.

-Indoor and outdoor pictures from my spouse's visit.

-Phone history/Text message logs from (month - month) in my/my spouse's name.

-Money transfer receipts from my spouse to me.

-Gift receipts from my spouse to me.

-Email history between my spouse and I.

-Greeting cards from my spouse to me & viceversa.

-Facebook chat logs, comments, relationship status and pictures showing constant communication and making the marriage status public.

We hope that the proof of relationship submitted with the original application, followed by the above would help you with your decision on our application. I hope you realise how difficult it is for a newly married couple to stay apart at this time and that we wish to re-unite with each other soon in Canada.