1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Thanks !!!

hubby chubby said:
W.salam

Unfortunately, that is not true. There is no different timeline for spousal case in the province of Quebec. I'm a Quebec citizen by birth and i sponsored my wife from montreal city and its been 22 months already. Still no visa. However, don't be discouraged, if luck is on your side your case will be approved faster. If not, then you can see what is happening on the forum already.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
flying Canada said:
In Sha Allah you will receive your PP with visa on this coming Friday,,, i got my decision made on 26th Nov
and got PP back with visa on 29th Nov and my e-cas also showing pak address.. just be patient you will get it soon..
It has been showing in Process since Jan 2013 and my address has always been in Canada since the time we registered so all this is not important as long as there a Pakistan Address he or she will receive there Pass Port with Visa Stamp in Pakistan as they will never ship it out of the country

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Asa;
I would like to share good news from my side that my wife finally got a PPR . Alhamdulillah.

I also would like to ask that in an email they are asking police certificate again. We just sent PCC along with supplementary forms just weeks back. I am not sure why asking again, may be lost or got mix up with forms and docs. Please share your experiences if somebody have experienced a same thing. Should I resend a copy with note that original already submitted ? It takes time to get a new one. Please suggest.

JZK

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
I would like to share good news from my side that my wife finally got a PPR . Alhamdulillah.

I also would like to ask that in an email they are asking police certificate again. We just sent PCC along with supplementary forms just weeks back. I am not sure why asking again, may be lost or got mix up with forms and docs. Please share your experiences if somebody have experienced a same thing. Should I resend a copy with note that original already submitted ? It takes time to get a new one. Please suggest.

JZK
Congratss,,both of you MasAllah... yes you can either make a new one or just send
email and explain to them and send the copy of receipt of TCS etc..and also you can
explain in email that you have sent PCC with other forms etc...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
kaz2013 said:
Asa;

JZK

Congratulations and may you both have a long happy life together In Sha Allah......

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
flying Canada said:
Congratss,,both of you MasAllah... yes you can either make a new one or just send
email and explain to them and send the copy of receipt of TCS etc..and also you can
explain in email that you have sent PCC with other forms etc...
Thanks alot, can you please tell me how long it takes to issue a visa after PPR?

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Thanks alot sister!
I pray for you that your spouse get a PPR this year. I personally belief you have passed the Eligibility criteria and right now your spouse background checks being conducted. Pray to Allah. IA you will hear a good news

This Conservative govt made the life Pak/Afg ppl miserable and pray they should not come again in power in 2015 Elections. Everybody will see a big difference if Liberal get elected.

Thanks Lot and keep me in your prayers

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
kaz2013 said:
Thanks alot, can you please tell me how long it takes to issue a visa after PPR?
send the previous PCC copy by mail and send also email as welll... when did your
wife send her re medical?.. with PPR or before PPR,, if she done medical and sent it already
before PPR then she would be able to receive her visa in 10 days time or if medical and PPR
together then 1 and half month to more than 2 months...

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
flying Canada said:
send the previous PCC copy by mail and send also email as welll... when did your
wife send her re medical?.. with PPR or before PPR,, if she done medical and sent it already
before PPR then she would be able to receive her visa in 10 days time or if medical and PPR
together then 1 and half month to more than 2 months...
Medical done before PPR
Is possible to scan and attach PCC in Email?
Thanks again.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
kaz2013 said:
Asa;

JZK
WSalam.... Many Many Congratz Brother....:)

I don't have any idea but i think U Shd send them again n mention as per requirment.... Coz if u hv already send thn no issue to send it agian n also write tht u hv already sunmitted....!!!

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
sundus101 said:
WSalam.... Many Many Congratz Brother....:)

I don't have any idea but i think U Shd send them again n mention as per requirment.... Coz if u hv already send thn no issue to send it agian n also write tht u hv already sunmitted....!!!

Thanks alot sister. I hope things will workout well for you. Let me know if you need Interview related questions. They are on Google but let me know if you need. Order Notes if you have'nt done so.

Keep me in your prayers

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
kaz2013 said:
There few email address.Can you provide one that works
As per sundus sis shes also right too,, if you do not have much problem to make one again
so it would be better make another and explain them that you already sent it.. if dont want
then inform them, here is E-mail.

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
flying Canada said:
As per sundus sis shes also right too,, if you do not have much problem to make one again
so it would be better make another and explain them that you already sent it.. if dont want
then inform them, here is E-mail.

islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thanks Bro