+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

sohailferouzi

Oct 1, 2013
flying Canada said:
Shukar Alhamdulliah.... By the grace of almighty Allah SWT.....

I have received my passport with visa yesterday on Juma tul Mubara.. I am very much happy
and i am glad this long process ends today,, and i pray for all of you guyz who are still waiting..
May Allah SWT show this day and happiness to everyone In Sha Allah.. Just pray a lot and
be patient then everything gonna be alright.May Allah shower his blessings to everyone..

Ameeen.
Congratulations, wish you a joy able and successful life ahead. Can you please share how long took to return your passport with visa stamp?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hhassa said:
I am not sure if you can but your sponsor defiantly can. I was emailing them on: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
In 2012 they send us AOC along with supplementary information form which they send it to my lawyers office to Canada. It took 18 days for her to receive it. So we only had 7 days to fill it and send it back to chc. I wrote a cover letter along with it stating that "since you send this to my lawyer in Canada, it caused unnecessary delay. so please from next time send a copy of everything to my husband's address."
I send them more proves after this in 2013

You are welcome
Okkk... Thank for ur reply...:) I hv emailed on this address too but thy replied on this after very long delay of abt 4 months....!! Yeah u r right when thy ask me to send furher documents it recieves to me with much delay.... n how i send them within time ...:O dont ask me coz i first send to lawyer thn she send to me ..... she is very very irresponsible ... dont care abt time at all....:( but thn i send....!!!

ur info is very helpfull n plz plz tell me when ur husband done with interview... i plz want to ask abt interview...Thanks alottt....:) Good Luck...:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
flying Canada said:

I have received my passport with visa yesterday on Juma tul Mubara.. I am very much happy
and i am glad this long process ends today,, and i pray for all of you guyz who are still waiting..
May Allah SWT show this day and happiness to everyone In Sha Allah.. Just pray a lot and
be patient then everything gonna be alright.May Allah shower his blessings to everyone..

Ameeen.
Many Many Congratz to both of U..... n have a happly life together Aamennn...:) Thanks for such a nice Dua plz Pray for me n alll of us remaning ppl that we get our visa's soonn inshaAllah Aameeennn...:)

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
micmac101 said:
Congratulations and May Allah bless you both with a long happy life together to Eternity In Sha Allah
Thanks for your kind words sis, and hope you will hear from CHC-I soon
and your process will end soon successfully In Sha Allah..

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
sohailferouzi said:
Congratulations, wish you a joy able and successful life ahead. Can you please share how long took to return your passport with visa stamp?
Thanks for your words, it took 2 months and 10 days to received my passport back with visa
as i sent my Re-medical and PPR together.

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
asadiya said:
Dear flying Canada
With regards to PHEP request do we need to fill in spouse(sponsor) info as well or just applicant info
No you do not need to put sponsor's detail only applicant info and if any dependent
kids traveling with you then put their info to.

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
sundus101 said:
Many Many Congratz to both of U..... n have a happly life together Aamennn...:) Thanks for such a nice Dua plz Pray for me n alll of us remaning ppl that we get our visa's soonn inshaAllah Aameeennn...:)
Thanks for your nice prayer, yes i do pray for everyone who are waiting for their process to be done
and In Sha Allah your case will be done quick.. just prepare well for your interview questions and you would
know the reason for interview so make that answer best to reply CHC-I,, if you need any further info
regarding interview let me know and inbox me..

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Hello Guys,

I am sponsoring my wife......Does the sponsor also have to submit 9 photos with the application form?

Bye?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
flying Canada said:
Thanks for your nice prayer, yes i do pray for everyone who are waiting for their process to be done
and In Sha Allah your case will be done quick.. just prepare well for your interview questions and you would
know the reason for interview so make that answer best to reply CHC-I,, if you need any further info
regarding interview let me know and inbox me..
InshaAllah Aamennn.... :) Thanks alottt for such nice Dua....:) Plz Chek inbox....!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Terrykhan said:
Hello Guys,

I am sponsoring my wife......Does the sponsor also have to submit 9 photos with the application form?

Bye?
No.... U just have to submit Applicant's(Ur Wife's) Passport size Photographs (Exact size mention on form).....!!!

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
sundus101 said:
No.... U just have to submit Applicant's(Ur Wife's) Passport size Photographs (Exact size mention on form).....!!!
Thanks!!! :D :D :D

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all.

My wife recently contacted CHC-ISB by telephone to find out the status of her 'Change of Address' request sent few months back by fax, since no update on e-cas or confirmation letter/email.

The guy who answered informed her that our file hasn't even arrived to Islamabad yet, and most likely still sitting in CPP-OTT.
(I received some original docs back end of July 2013 from CPP-OTT).
The guy from CHC-ISB also confirmed with her that the file sits in Ottawa first and then later comes to Islamabad to get processed.

So my questions for you great people is that How can I CALL CPP-OTT to confirm if our file is in fact still sitting there?
I have already emailed today, but who knows when they will reply back.

Is there a Phone number anyone has for CPP-OTTAWA ?
I already have their email and mailing address and Fax... but need Telephone number please!!!

Anyone could please help me out. Thank you.

(& I'm sorry for annoying anyone for posting my same questions on all 3 CHC-ISB forums, but I really need this info.)

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
kingkhan787 said:
Hello all.

My wife recently contacted CHC-ISB by telephone to find out the status of her 'Change of Address' request sent few months back by fax, since no update on e-cas or confirmation letter/email.

The guy who answered informed her that our file hasn't even arrived to Islamabad yet, and most likely still sitting in CPP-OTT.
(I received some original docs back end of July 2013 from CPP-OTT).
The guy from CHC-ISB also confirmed with her that the file sits in Ottawa first and then later comes to Islamabad to get processed.

So my questions for you great people is that How can I CALL CPP-OTT to confirm if our file is in fact still sitting there?
I have already emailed today, but who knows when they will reply back.

Is there a Phone number anyone has for CPP-OTTAWA ?
I already have their email and mailing address and Fax... but need Telephone number please!!!

Anyone could please help me out. Thank you.

(& I'm sorry for annoying anyone for posting my same questions on all 3 CHC-ISB forums, but I really need this info.)

That is kind of a news that even after return of original documents from ottawa , files still sit in ottawa office

On CiC website there is no phone number. You may try contacting them by email but as that office is just a transit office for our files, they may not respond so you may need to contact CHC ISB once the file reaches there. Other option may be to contact CIC call center in Canada and inquire how to update the address

Regards

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
flying Canada said:

Ameeen.
Asslamulaikum flying Canada,

Congratulations in sha Allah you have a safe trip to Canada and may Allah swt bless you with a happy healthy wealthy life with your family. Jazak Allah for your dua Ameen

ASyed :)