+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

Arkansas2045 said:
If there are no objections handed out by CHC - Isl, then you're looking at:

12 - 16 months where wife is an applicant and husband is the sponsor;
14 - 18 months where husband is an applicant and wife is the sponsor.

It could be more or less depending on the case as every case is different ...

Hope this helps :)
Wrong

The whole process if everything is proper and its a straight forward case:

Wife case: 15-18 months (now)
Husband case: 16-20 months (now)

B

bestplace4u

raptorsfan said:
Wrong

Agreed

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Thnk u very much...how about if someones using calling catds for calling.How are u suppose to show preof with calling cards?

B

bestplace4u

babarkhan said:
Thnk u very much...how about if someones using calling catds for calling.How are u suppose to show preof with calling cards?
Calling cards are not accepted as a proof of communication.

B

bestplace4u

babarkhan said:
Thnks for ur reply but I just met up with someone here n they sent all the calling cards as prrof.So yea..
so they did it wrong :) read the guide on CIC website, it is clearly mentioned that calling cards are not accepted a proof of communication.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi anyone can help me please? i am new here and just join this forum, i have sent some documents to chc in Oct 2011 but didnt hear from them since now, what chc doing, they going so slow.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
raptorsfan said:
Wrong

Ok, thank you for correcting me :)

nimba

Dec 1, 2009
Dear all,
I have been in touch with this whole process since three years, be honest i tell you the truth they dont do any background checks on most of the cases, unless if the person serves military, police or was in abroad. The more you protest, argue the more your files will be in cold storage so i suggest just to keep patience. The time line mention on the website is just to restrict applicant to contact again and again.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
EVERYONE LISTEN

We can reduce the timelines. If we hit it hard, A lot of people dont wnt to protest - FINE

Lets find another approach at the same time.

Send letters to MP, Immi Minister, explaining our situation. You can send an anonymous letter also.
If you have a Desi MP or MP in your area form a small group and set up a meeting. Or if you know some Mp in your area and you did some election work -- make a small team of 3-4 people and talk to him.

Get in touch with your local Pakistani organization leader. Send them an email, they wont bite

We are only going to ask if they can decrease the timeline by hiring more people or start transferring files to other countries

or other options they want to try -- There has to be a way ----
Mps wont start calling VO in Islamabad - If we argure to argure to hire more people in ISlamabad to speed the process, I am sure the VO in islambad are going to like it, since are not blaming them just asking to help them and us by hiring more people.

Its not the end of the world ---- Guys and girls they cant increase the timeline any more as it is ??

how many people are in ???? -- It taked 5 mins to write an anonymous letter

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
jay123456 said:
The whole point is keep it polite, and persistent --

what is ur timeline?

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
jay123456 said:
EVERYONE LISTEN

We can reduce the timelines. If we hit it hard, A lot of people dont wnt to protest - FINE

Lets find another approach at the same time.

Send letters to MP, Immi Minister, explaining our situation. You can send an anonymous letter also.
If you have a Desi MP or MP in your area form a small group and set up a meeting. Or if you know some Mp in your area and you did some election work -- make a small team of 3-4 people and talk to him.

Get in touch with your local Pakistani organization leader. Send them an email, they wont bite

We are only going to ask if they can decrease the timeline by hiring more people or start transferring files to other countries

or other options they want to try -- There has to be a way ----
Mps wont start calling VO in Islamabad - If we argure to argure to hire more people in ISlamabad to speed the process, I am sure the VO in islambad are going to like it, since are not blaming them just asking to help them and us by hiring more people.

Its not the end of the world ---- Guys and girls they cant increase the timeline any more as it is ??

how many people are in ???? -- It taked 5 mins to write an anonymous letter

Come on guys. There is no use crying and baraggong about long distance relationships if we are scared to do something about it. If u are interested Plz PM me or Bro.Jay.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
merrakhawaab said:
my Address comew back in ecase,,, butno one good news ,,,, i was end them docuemt, in sporting..
Hi, my timeline is quite similar as of your case . . . mine is a wife's case . . . What's yours?
I emailed CHC-I last month and they replied "It's in queue of initial review". Do you know latest status about your file? When your address disappeared last time and appeared back again?

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
raptorsfan said:
Wrong

By these times you meant "Processing times in Islamabad when file is recieved there" or "total time since application is made in Mississauga" . . . . ?
It's about 13 months since I've applied and 11 months since her file is transfered in Islamabad. My wife's file is still in queue of initial review but no response as yet and address did not disappear. 3 months back my MP told that I might hear somthing in March 2012 from CHC-I.