+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Ezee said:
Yes I got 2 time GCME notes, I am also sponser of my wife like you.
and yes you have to apply behaif on her but directly from your side.

you need to acting like her representative.
So on that case I need an authorization from her I suppose .
Secondly u got notes after system moved to electronic system or previously when old system was in place

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
ashley1 said:
So on that case I need an authorization from her I suppose .
Secondly u got notes after system moved to electronic system or previously when old system was in place
I got the notes with old system in March 2013.
but you still need:

•Consent, if applicable:

◦If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include consent to release their information. The consent must be signed and dated by the person authorizing the disclosure of his/her information.
◦It is also recommended that you include a consent for each individual listed in your file over the age of 18.
◦If submitting your request to CIC, please use the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request form (IMM 5744).

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Ezee said:
I got the notes with old system in March 2013.
but you still need:

•Consent, if applicable:

◦If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include consent to release their information. The consent must be signed and dated by the person authorizing the disclosure of his/her information.
◦It is also recommended that you include a consent for each individual listed in your file over the age of 18.
◦If submitting your request to CIC, please use the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request form (IMM 5744).
ur timeline is identical to mine almost, what information did u get from notes. where they useful.
ur case is at what stage

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
ashley1 said:
ur timeline is identical to mine almost, what information did u get from notes. where they useful.
ur case is at what stage
What I found on my 1st gcms notes:

I got 1st GCMS note in December 12 which they indicate VO put our file in interview queue after the "Preliminary assessment" back in June 2012 the time they also issue us AOR and request of more proof if I have visit to Pakistan.
We send them more proof, Pictures as along my 2nd visit to Pakistan in response of their request.
Then In September 2012 VO open our file again after seeing new proofs he satisfied and believe our relationship is genuine and he tuck off our file from interview queue and forward our file for to the next VO for next course of action.

What I found in my 2nd Gcms Notes:

Then I order 2nd GCMS notes last Month in March 2013 makes me disappointed there is no activity on our file sense last September same as it.
Now Allah knows better what he hold for us.

I strongly recommend you order your notes you can find out what's they done on your file until now.

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
khanb5 said:
bro can you please let me know what kind of ruksati proof that you have submit for ruksati?? FARHAN BRO same question to you as well. I would appreciate your help. My lawyer is here in Toronto and even if CHC will send PPR it would take over 17 days :( :( my time line is as follow INSHALLAH soon ALLAH ke karam se I will also share good news with you all....

File Transfer: Aug 2011
Request for additional proof and ruksati information: June 2011 (I sent them very strong explanation letter from both mine and my wife side)
Phone Call from CHC: my wife received call in JULY 2011 from CHC confirming date of our ruksati and also informed her that they are sending her re-medical and once we will send them ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati in Dec then they will finalize the process.
Re-Medical: Aug 7th 2011
Ruksati and post ruksati proof: CHC recieved it on Dec 20th and attach it to my file as of Jan 29th 2013 and then according to my MP he got a reply as of March 14th and my file was in que to be reviewed by Immigration officer. So I dont know if he did the review it or not.

rest only and only ALLAH Pak knows better but I would appreciate if anyone of you would like to give your thoughts on my case that would might help a lot of silent readers too.
I am in the same situation. My timeline:

File Transfer: Oct 2011
Medical: Sept 2011 - Expired
Ruksati and post ruksati proof: CHC recieved it Jan 2013 and attach it to my file as of Feb 13th 2013. As per GCMS notes March 18th, my file was in que to be reviewed by Immigration officer.

So far I am still waiting to hear back

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
rkinvest said:
I am in the same situation. My timeline:

File Transfer: Oct 2011
Medical: Sept 2011 - Expired
Ruksati and post ruksati proof: CHC recieved it Jan 2013 and attach it to my file as of Feb 13th 2013. As per GCMS notes March 18th, my file was in que to be reviewed by Immigration officer.

So far I am still waiting to hear back
so you didint received any remedical???

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH

today i got my passport back with visa valid until 16-July-2013, including my original documents, m so happy. thnx to sabii, hotshot, khalifa, khanb5, princess (for not fighting wid me lol) & shah gggggggg and every body else on this forum. ALLAH bless you all.

any advise before arrival will be appreciated.

Thanx again once again grls n gys. LOVE U ALL. :-*

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Hey all

I sharing this cause I think someone might have same situation as mine here so we can have eachother experience.

My medical expired on april 19th, 2013.I received a call from IOM on april 18, 2013 they told that I have to do my medical extension they gave me 22nd april appointment for med. And on april 19th, 2013 I received a letter from CHC ISLAMABAD saying visa are ready for issuance but there was no letter for med.

I did med on april 22nd , 2013 they only took Xray.
Todau I sended my and daughter passports to CHC ISLAMABAD.

DOES ANYONE HAVE SAME SITUATION HERE?
I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN PASSPORTS?

I hope all get good news soon.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
has chc started working on jan and feb 2012 (file transfer) applicants . plz update if ny one got any proceedings

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
CHAND394 said:
AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH AlhumdulilALLAH

today i got my passport back with visa valid until 16-July-2013, including my original documents, m so happy. thnx to sabii, hotshot, khalifa, khanb5, princess (for not fighting wid me lol) & shah gggggggg and every body else on this forum. ALLAH bless you all.
congratz chand............................ may u have a very happy and proper life ahead..... tell me if u face any hurdles during procedure. and plz pray ffor us also.....

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Sharjil said:
Hey all

I sharing this cause I think someone might have same situation as mine here so we can have eachother experience.

My medical expired on april 19th, 2013.I received a call from IOM on april 18, 2013 they told that I have to do my medical extension they gave me 22nd april appointment for med. And on april 19th, 2013 I received a letter from CHC ISLAMABAD saying visa are ready for issuance but there was no letter for med.

[/quote
Get in touch with chc , Iom is nothing but bunch of inefficient and manipulative guys.
My family did their medical on oct2012 but they deferred my son due to congestion in chest and asked for sputum test and repeat of X-ray after 90 days.
Got call from Iom after about 70 days to cone and repeat X-ray and at that time they has no idea that they told us to come after 90 days . Anyway my sin did X-ray and they said everything is fine . Iom called again after two weeks and told my son that they need report from pulmonologist . My son got this report done on 7th jan2013 and handed to Iom on same day . I called them after three days and they gave me air waybill no according to which report was and received in New Delhi on11 th jan . After wasting three months they calked back again and are asking to repeat same process . They have either lost their previous medical and did not send it to New Delhi but r not wiling to accept it and creating stories to cover their inefficiency .
Any idea how to tackle this situation !

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Hey all

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Sharjil said:
Hey all

Iom is inefficient and group of liars, my family did their remedical in oct 2012 but they differed my don saying that he has got congestion in chest .they asked for sputum test and instructed to repeat X-ray after 90 days.
Got call from Iom after about 70 days to cone and repeat X-ray and at that time they has no idea that they told us to come after 90 days . Anyway my sin did X-ray and they said everything is fine . Iom called again after two weeks and told my son that they need report from pulmonologist . My son got this report done on 7th jan2013 and handed to Iom on same day . I called them after three days and they gave me air waybill no according to which report was and received in New Delhi on11 th jan . After wasting three months they calked back again and are asking to repeat same process . They have either lost their previous medical and did not send it to New Delhi but r not wiling to accept it and creating stories to cover their inefficiency .
Any idea how to deal these bunch of inefficient gang !

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
CHAND394 said:

WOW I am extremely happy for you, my timeline and yours is almost one year apart, news about your visa has given me hope, thank you for sharing, Good Luck for future, ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashley1 said:
Iom is inefficient and group of liars, my family did their remedical in oct 2012 but they differed my don saying that he has got congestion in chest .they asked for sputum test and instructed to repeat X-ray after 90 days.
Any idea how to deal these bunch of inefficient gang !
Which IOM is this? Out of curiousity, can you not go to any other IOM? Not sure how this works.