23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Sriz said:
Can you tell me the sort of proof you provided to show that you will return to pakistan?
Salary slips, Current employment letter, one more letter from my employer that they have granted me 14 days leave, my wifes PR copy, previous canadian visit visa photocopy & bank statements.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
syedgj said:
why not use google docs for this and share the link on updates, like some people have done in other parts of this forum.
Good idea.

I Created a Doc separate for 2011 cases. Will include link in my signature. Its a pain to go back through all the pages and extract all that info. So, Can everyone please post updates that are missing in this doc. It will give us an idea how the timelines are resolving. We have already seen some activity in the 2011 cases. Also, can someone help in posting all the names that are missing, and type of case.

I got some info from Humpakwatan's doc but most of those cases are 2009-2010.

Raptorsfan, Danny, or anyone else... if you guys can help, I would really appreciate it.

UPDATED DOC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al65oIDbxhkPdEtrMTI4cC1TR1NodktzUS14bW94dGc

Asgher

Nov 25, 2011
SaLam To EverY One and plz let me know,
MY online DetaIl Is,

1 - My case was start on December 23, 2008.
2. April 28, 2011 recieved letter from High Commission islamabad to fill form and send documents.
3. Medical receieved 28 june, 2011 and sent on 11, july 2011

Status is : " IN PROCESS"

Next Still Waiting , No update No Mails.

pLEASE hELP ME WHAT I DO Ali 9203212760937

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Need some history: Why do long, since December 2008? Was it a nikah only case or a full wedding? Were there any objections? Any interview? Did you not receive anything from them before April 2011?

Asgher said:
SaLam To EverY One and plz let me know,
MY online DetaIl Is,

1 - My case was start on December 23, 2008.
2. April 28, 2011 recieved letter from High Commission islamabad to fill form and send documents.
3. Medical receieved 28 june, 2011 and sent on 11, july 2011

Status is : " IN PROCESS"

Next Still Waiting , No update No Mails.

pLEASE hELP ME WHAT I DO Ali 9203212760937

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Salam to all applicants applied in 2011!

This question to all of you who applied in 2011, Is there any change in ECAS ? my still showing "Application received" ... anyone has seen any change ... like in process etc etc...

reply us !! thanks

H

Hamurabi

Anyone foresee a reduction in processing time at 'sauga?

I mean come on, it's been like 5 months since the CP strike ended. Good to see our tax dollars put to good use :p

Planning on sending in my application sometime in December.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
m_alihussain said:
Salam to all applicants applied in 2011!

This question to all of you who applied in 2011, Is there any change in ECAS ? my still showing "Application received" ... anyone has seen any change ... like in process etc etc...

reply us !! thanks
nope, no change, it still says "application received" however few weeks ago there was information about me (i'm the applicant sponsoring my husband) it had my information about when i became a citizen and then few days later they took that information off too, so i'm not sure what that means

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tees Maar Khan said:
Any girls intersted in sponsor handsome guy? single, separated, divorce, widow, any number of children okay...... please send pm if intersted.....
LOL its not a dating site! People are already married here and are sponsoring their spouse. If you just want to come to Canada for immigration purposes then may be try lavalife or something and they will decide whether you are handsome or not ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Hamurabi said:
Anyone foresee a reduction in processing time at 'sauga?

I mean come on, it's been like 5 months since the CP strike ended. Good to see our tax dollars put to good use :p

Planning on sending in my application sometime in December.
:) Normally closer to the year end, things do get a little slower due to staff holidays for christmas and new years...

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
adilmk123 said:
Salary slips, Current employment letter, one more letter from my employer that they have granted me 14 days leave, my wifes PR copy, previous canadian visit visa photocopy & bank statements.
If you don't mind me asking, what did u show as the purpose of ur visit?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Tees Maar Khan said:
Any girls intersted in sponsor handsome guy? single, separated, divorce, widow, any number of children okay...... please send pm if intersted.....
Sorry bro.. It seems like you are out of luck.. But there is one way. I know this ebony guy who is willing to sponsor a handsome guy but for that he wants the sole posession of that guy for 3 years. Would you be interested in same sex sponsorship ? ;D

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Sorry bro.. It seems like you are out of luck.. But there is one way. I know this ebony guy who is willing to sponsor a handsome guy but for that he wants the sole posession of that guy for 3 years. Would you be interested in same sex sponsorship ? ;D
nice one...i bet its dats helloji dude...

R

raptorsfan

I think the process are going to be slower b/c of what recently happened in Pakistan...the attacks that NATO forces did on PAK Military...it created bad relations between NATO countries and Pakistan...that attack was uncalled for...

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing times in Islamabad boil down to funding of staff. The speed at which processing occurs is directly proportional to staffing in Islamabad, and the number of applications filed.

The Harper government is generally reducing staffing, or placing a freeze on immigration related staff in all embassies across the board. This means things will not get any faster, but not neccessarily worse either.

Typically, more people get married in Pakistan in the winter, and they end up applying for immigration between the months of January - March. From people that work in the Islamabad high commission, what I understand is that almost 50% of family class (spouce and dependant) applications are filed in the first 3-4 months of the year.

You can use this information to figure out if things will get faster or slower.

The only way to make things better and faster in Islamabad is if federal politicians can convince the Harper government to increase funding in the Islamabad High Commission, which is probably never going to happen in this economic environment.

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Sriz said:
If you don't mind me asking, what did u show as the purpose of ur visit?
I just mentioned that i want to visit my wife. I did not put any extra stuff or anything not asked.