+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bibi sherin said:
Don't worry brother my wife is also going to Madrasah and memorizing Quran majeed with translation and I did not mention that in my application. As Wes said; they are on the path of Allah and Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) so it won't effect us plus Allah will help us with the process. So just ignore that part and say she is a housewife or studying if she does.
very well said +1 for you.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khanb5 said:
very well said +1 for you.
Oh thank you brother. I don;t have rating option now don't know why. Did you sponsor wife right. I sponsored my wife but I had Nikah only because my parents and siblings are here so thats why? I heard Nikah cases getting OBJECTION letters Allah forbid after sometimes. I am performing full wedding next year because my parents are moving back home so my wife won't be alone than. Between i found this website too late.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bibi sherin said:
Oh thank you brother. I don;t have rating option now don't know why. Did you sponsor wife right. I sponsored my wife but I had Nikah only because my parents and siblings are here so thats why? I heard Nikah cases getting OBJECTION letters Allah forbid after sometimes. I am performing full wedding next year because my parents are moving back home so my wife won't be alone than. Between i found this website too late.
Not all Nikah cases get objections. If you provide enough evidence that you are in a genuine relationship then it should be ok, but yes it is definately stonger proof in you have rukhsati done to even further prove your relationship.

You will receive rating and Private Message options once you exceed 30 posts I believe. You are new poster to the forum thats why you don't have those options yet!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bibi sherin said:
I have exact same case as you bro. My parents and siblings were here while I was having my Nikah in Pak. There was no way that they could come there in that short notice and also financially it was hard to afford to have 5 family members fly over. You should not be worry about any OBJECTION letter we have the right thing with right intention just have your faith strong ALLAH PAK khud hi rasta banyenge.

If you like I can share with you what I have submited to CHC and what plans I have in case (ALLAH NA KARE) I recived objection letter. Let me know if you would like me to share with you.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
wes786 said:
Not all Nikah cases get objections. If you provide enough evidence that you are in a genuine relationship then it should be ok, but yes it is definately stonger proof in you have rukhsati done to even further prove your relationship.

You will receive rating and Private Message options once you exceed 30 posts I believe. You are new poster to the forum thats why you don't have those options yet!
Wes I cannot thank you enough for your work but surely will remember you in my prayers. Yes I submit enough proof before my Nikah I collect 5 months old phone bills on my name, money I sent her, letter I sent her but I submit lots of phone logs for almost 5 or 6 months when my aunt met her.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Also CHC cant force you for ruksati and they cant even create problems. There are lots of ppl who got visa in Nikah cases within 16-18 months some even got it within 12 monhts. Its all about providing them with right proof but as any other canadian citizen we have full right to celebrate our reception the way I want. Ruksati does not have any legal status therefore its not necessary. just go on google and type ruksati and jst read the description. Ruksati means departure of a girl frm parents house but if you living here then how the hell its even possible??? so the moral of the story is have your faith strong and belive that ALLAH can do anything.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khanb5 said:
I have exact same case as you bro. My parents and siblings were here while I was having my Nikah in Pak. There was no way that they could come there in that short notice and also financially it was hard to afford to have 5 family members fly over. You should not be worry about any OBJECTION letter we have the right thing with right intention just have your faith strong ALLAH PAK khud hi rasta banyenge.

If you like I can share with you what I have submited to CHC and what plans I have in case (ALLAH NA KARE) I recived objection letter. Let me know if you would like me to share with you.
Yes brother same with me, I have mashAllah 9 people in my family and only my sister in law and my niece went with me because of school and financial and I mention that in my application too. I also submit enough proof too. Yes brother without Nikah marriage is not valid. I don't believe on holding big ceremony, music, dancing and honeymoon. I just like simple organic life. InshAllah Allah will help us because He is there for us to we seek His help through prayers.

I would love to hear from you too that what kind of proof you submitted to Islamabad CIC. I provide them enough too and I will defiantly keep in touch with you. My case transferred to Islamabad in September 2011.

Also one question more. Does CIC Islamabad asset cases base on Culture and traditional. I mean we have so many different cultures in Pakistan.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khanb5 said:
Also CHC cant force you for ruksati and they cant even create problems. There are lots of ppl who got visa in Nikah cases within 16-18 months some even got it within 12 monhts. Its all about providing them with right proof but as any other canadian citizen we have full right to celebrate our reception the way I want. Ruksati does not have any legal status therefore its not necessary. just go on google and type ruksati and jst read the description. Ruksati means departure of a girl frm parents house but if you living here then how the hell its even possible??? so the moral of the story is have your faith strong and belive that ALLAH can do anything.
MashAllah brother very well said. By reading this all I am relax and happy. You are right how a wife can live in back home when I am living here and my family.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bibi sherin said:
Yes brother same with me, I have mashAllah 9 people in my family and only my sister in law and my niece went with me because of school and financial and I mention that in my application too. I also submit enough proof too. Yes brother without Nikah marriage is not valid. I don't believe on holding big ceremony, music, dancing and honeymoon. I just like simple organic life. InshAllah Allah will help us because He is there for us to we seek His help through prayers.

I would love to hear from you too that what kind of proof you submitted to Islamabad CIC. I provide them enough too and I will defiantly keep in touch with you. My case transferred to Islamabad in September 2011.

Also one question more. Does CIC Islamabad asset cases base on Culture and traditional. I mean we have so many different cultures in Pakistan.
bro I have exact same timeline as yours. My file was also transfer in September 2011 to CHC-I. Yeh you are right about having different culture in Pakistan infact the truth is whoever have $$$ they create their own culture there. Ruksati can be done with simplicity like if I call my in laws and asked them to give my wife thier blessings and then sned her over here thats called ruksati but in our culture untill and unless you dont spend thousand's ppl dont consider as ruksati and that is a reason CHC is confused too but I will stick to my grounds and wont follow their stupidnes if CHC wants me to go and have ruksati sure give me $30k and I will be more then happy to do that also not only that right after ruksati let my wife came along with me here without any delay becuase that is a concept of ruksati.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bibi sherin said:
MashAllah brother very well said. By reading this all I am relax and happy. You are right how a wife can live in back home when I am living here and my family.
here you go bro these are the list of itmes which I have already submitied to CHC-I

1. Certified Nikah Nama.
2. Batt paki rasam pics.
3. Engagement Pics.
4. Nikah pics.
5. Me and wife was invited by couple of our relatives on dinner so pics from there.
6. Invitation card.
7. Jewlery receipt indicate my wife's name for example Mrs. ABC DEF W/O MR. ABC DEF.
8. Gifts receipt. I had my Nikah on 16th Oct so I send her gifts through www.thofay.com on 16th of every month with greeting card.
9. Anniversary, Eid and birthday gifts we send to each other.
10. Letter of confirmation from one the well known bank in Pak confirming our relation and that I send her money on a monthly basis.
11. Money transfer receipt from one of the Pakistani money exchange service here in Toronto.
12. skype video chat proof.
13. sms proof.
14. call proof from both sides.
15. letter of confirmation from my wife's university in Pak confirming our relation along with change in her marital status.
16. proof from Facebook status updates for example me updating the status on my Nikah day and all my friends and relatives commenting on it and also comments on my pics.
17. Email response from Sheraton Hotel and Marina Club in Pak as I already inquire from them the cost for having mehndi and walima so I used their reply through email and send it as one of the proof to show CHC that I already have solid plans of what I will do once they will issue PPR.
18. Donation receipt from selani welfare Indicating that my wife made a donation on her and mine behalf.

I have send all these proof with all those documents that they were asking for such as educational info and NIC along with police clearance certificate. Hope this helps

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khanb5 said:
bro I have exact same timeline as yours. My file was also transfer in September 2011 to CHC-I. Yeh you are right about having different culture in Pakistan infact the truth is whoever have $$$ they create their own culture there. Ruksati can be done with simplicity like if I call my in laws and asked them to give my wife thier blessings and then sned her over here thats called ruksati but in our culture untill and unless you dont spend thousand's ppl dont consider as ruksati and that is a reason CHC is confused too but I will stick to my grounds and wont follow their stupidnes if CHC wants me to go and have ruksati sure give me $30k and I will be more then happy to do that also not only that right after ruksati let my wife came along with me here without any delay becuase that is a concept of ruksati.
You are right. CIC look for people around in the pictures and music dance in the wedding. In my Nikah I had about 200 people so if CHC see this do you think they will think that this was a full wedding. Also I took pictures of people that we invited them to Walima on Nikah day. But I couldn't provide enough photos of ladies because of some issue but I took lots of pictures with my wife in different occasions.

Brother its not because I scared and of CIC and have to perform Rukhsati but the thing is that my parents are moving back home and they want me to get married so if I do full wedding, should I send the full wedding pictures to CHC or wait until what they think of my relationship. Here I am very confused because I said in the application, I had full wedding and my wife is living in blah blah place with my aunt and uncle.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bibi sherin said:
You are right. CIC look for people around in the pictures and music dance in the wedding. In my Nikah I had about 200 people so if CHC see this do you think they will think that this was a full wedding. Also I took pictures of people that we invited them to Walima on Nikah day. But I couldn't provide enough photos of ladies because of some issue but I took lots of pictures with my wife in different occasions.

Brother its not because I scared and of CIC and have to perform Rukhsati but the thing is that my parents are moving back home and they want me to get married so if I do full wedding, should I send the full wedding pictures to CHC or wait until what they think of my relationship. Here I am very confused because I said in the application, I had full wedding and my wife is living in blah blah place with my aunt and uncle.
bro if you alreay mentioned in your form that you had full wedding then you shouldnt be worry about going again and having a full wedding. However is CHC gives you any objection after looking at pics and your proof you can tell them that you choose to have both ruksati and walima same day at the same venue to cut down your expenses as this is how ppl are doing things back home and here too. I dont think there is any problem with your case and it will not be treated as Nikah only becuase you did mention it was a full wedding.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
And here what I have sent and submitted to CIC Islamabad;

1. Certified Nikah Nama with English and Marriage certificate from Nadra.
2. Engagement Pics.
3. Nikah pics.
4. Me and wife was invited by couple of our relatives on dinner so pics from there.
5. Invitation card.
6. Gifts receipt.
7. Eid gifts.
8. Letter of confirmation from one the well known bank in Pak confirming our relation and that we have joined account and we have this much ruppess in it.
9. Money transfer receipt from moneygram.
10. call proof from my sides.
11. Family Registration Card from Nadra indicates she is my wife.
12. I changed all her documents to my last name including ID Cards, passport and other stuff and her address change to my back home address where my parents house is.

I have send all these proof with all those documents that they were asking for such as educational info and NIC along with police clearance certificate. yes this helped a lot. Thanks a lot.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
khanb5 said:
bro if you alreay mentioned in your form that you had full wedding then you shouldnt be worry about going again and having a full wedding. However is CHC gives you any objection after looking at pics and your proof you can tell them that you choose to have both ruksati and walima same day at the same venue to cut down your expenses as this is how ppl are doing things back home and here too. I dont think there is any problem with your case and it will not be treated as Nikah only becuase you did mention it was a full wedding.
Yes exactly I said in the forums that I chose to have both at the same day to cut down the cost and the situation was not very reliable the place where I live so me and my wife choose to have everything at once.

Oh man you are so helpful. Thanks a lot.

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
bibi sherin said:
Yes exactly I said in the forums that I chose to have both at the same day to cut down the cost and the situation was not very reliable the place where I live so me and my wife choose to have everything at once.

Oh man you are so helpful. Thanks a lot.
Brother one of my school friend suggested me to do this all because his sister did Nikah and her husband came in 15 months from the same city I am without any objection. So this why I did all this otherwise i don;t know what to do and how to fill forms he filled my forms documents for me.