+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
babarkhan said:
Oh okk thnxx....
bro your case really strong and you should not worry about anything. The reason I am saying this is based on what you have posted earlier that you had your engagment 2 years back right?? so you must have already talk over the phone, exchange gifts, online chat all of these proofs will show that you have already build up relationship within these 2 years even before getting married and that is what CHC look for, They look for the genuniness of relationship which is extreamly strong in your case becuase of your 2 years engagment.

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Umm excuse me bro..do u know as per Islamic regulations these things are not allowed BEFORE NIKAH EVEN IF U HAVE UR ENGAGEMENT DONE

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
babarkhan said:
Umm excuse me bro..do u know as per Islamic regulations these things are not allowed BEFORE NIKAH EVEN IF U HAVE UR ENGAGEMENT DONE
Yeh I know that very well and I apreciate the fact that you even conern about that but can you tell me where there is a concept of engagement in Islam??? so why did had engagement and why did you took pics??? I am sorry if I offend you but before teaching others about right or wrong we should look at our own acts. I was just trying to share knowledge with you as I truly belive that if you help others ALLAH will definately make things easier for you too. Again I am sorry if I offend you but that dosent mean that I dont know what my religion ask and/or allow me to and what not Mashallah I consider my self as a good muslim baki ka haal qabar mein pata chalega jab amal nama samney ayega.

also where does it say in Islam that you are not allowed to exchange gifts??? or send decent email???I think we should stop modifiying Islam the way we want everyone is responsible for thier own act. Is duniya mein sirf ek zaat aysi hai jo perfect hai woh hai Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) we all are definately not perfect with our amaal. Allah pak hum sab ko naik Amaal karne ki toufeeq de AMEEN

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
khanb5 said:
Yeh I know that very well and I apreciate the fact that you even conern about that but can you tell me where there is a concept of engagement in Islam??? so why did had engagement and why did you took pics??? I am sorry if I offend you but before teaching others about right or wrong we should look at our own acts. I was just trying to share knowledge with you as I truly belive that if you help others ALLAH will definately make things easier for you too. Again I am sorry if I offend you but that dosent mean that I dont know what my religion ask and/or allow me to and what not Mashallah I consider my self as a good muslim baki ka haal qabar mein pata chalega jab amal nama samney ayega.

also where does it say in Islam that you are not allowed to exchange gifts??? or send decent email???I think we should stop modifiying Islam the way we want everyone is responsible for thier own act. Is duniya mein sirf ek zaat aysi hai jo perfect hai woh hai Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) we all are definately not perfect with our amaal. Allah pak hum sab ko naik Amaal karne ki toufeeq de AMEEN
I think we should leave this forum for visa purposes. If you need to talk to me about this please contact me on my personal email address: hafiz_osama93@hotmail.com

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
babarkhan said:
I think we should leave this forum for visa purposes. If you need to talk to me about this please contact me on my personal email address: hafiz_osama93 @ hotmail.com
bro I dont want to be here for chit chat either. I was giving you suggestion at first place regarding "VISA ISSUE" but its you who came up with this another issue where you were kind of teaching me as if I dont know anything about Islam and then in return when I asked you some questions regarding y you had engagment and why you took pics you asking me to leave the discussion and contact you through your personal email address, what for??? it wasnt me who started the religious discussion at first place. I am not trying to create a mess here or fight with you all I was trying to say is do not point fingers to someone who was just giving you suggestion because when you do that three of your own fingers are pointing towards yourself. End of the story. Lets just pray for each other and I would not interfare in your bussiness anymore good enough?? tc

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
. now a days ther giveing aor by e mail

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Well its up to u if u want to help me or no! I didnt in anyway do anything wrong.My purpose wsnt teaching u. I just made a general statement. You made a big fuss about it and started lecturing mee about Islam.I personally think religon shdnt be discusssed in a forum like this.Thts y i gave u my emal.Not any statement did i ask u to leave the discussion. WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER! If one thinks he is the MOST GENIOUS PERSON IN EARTH, HE NEEDS TO CORRECT HIMSELF.if u dont want to help me, I dont have an issue with it. its ur Life, ur rules.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
babarkhan said:
Well its up to u if u want to help me or no! I didnt in anyway do anything wrong.My purpose wsnt teaching u. I just made a general statement. You made a big fuss about it and started lecturing mee about Islam.I personally think religon shdnt be discusssed in a forum like this.Thts y i gave u my emal.Not any statement did i ask u to leave the discussion. WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER! If one thinks he is the MOST GENIOUS PERSON IN EARTH, HE NEEDS TO CORRECT HIMSELF.if u dont want to help me, I dont have an issue with it. its ur Life, ur rules.
Guys please keep this forum for Visa discussion only. It will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Guys please keep this forum for Visa discussion only. It will be much appreciated. Thanks :)
Welcome back Danny4450...check ur PM

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Its been crazy lately if you haven't noticed already!
Check you PM bro !