+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bibi sherin said:
Brother one of my school friend suggested me to do this all because his sister did Nikah and her husband came in 15 months from the same city I am without any objection. So this why I did all this otherwise i don;t know what to do and how to fill forms he filled my forms documents for me.
Thats good! Atleast you had help from someone with filling out the forms, because thats a nightmare itself...

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
khanb5 said:
here you go bro these are the list of itmes which I have already submitied to CHC-I

1. Certified Nikah Nama.
2. Batt paki rasam pics.
3. Engagement Pics.
4. Nikah pics.
5. Me and wife was invited by couple of our relatives on dinner so pics from there.
6. Invitation card.
7. Jewlery receipt indicate my wife's name for example Mrs. ABC DEF W/O MR. ABC DEF.
8. Gifts receipt. I had my Nikah on 16th Oct so I send her gifts through www.thofay.com on 16th of every month with greeting card.
9. Anniversary, Eid and birthday gifts we send to each other.
10. Letter of confirmation from one the well known bank in Pak confirming our relation and that I send her money on a monthly basis.
11. Money transfer receipt from one of the Pakistani money exchange service here in Toronto.
12. skype video chat proof.
13. sms proof.
14. call proof from both sides.
15. letter of confirmation from my wife's university in Pak confirming our relation along with change in her marital status.
16. proof from Facebook status updates for example me updating the status on my Nikah day and all my friends and relatives commenting on it and also comments on my pics.
17. Email response from Sheraton Hotel and Marina Club in Pak as I already inquire from them the cost for having mehndi and walima so I used their reply through email and send it as one of the proof to show CHC that I already have solid plans of what I will do once they will issue PPR.
18. Donation receipt from selani welfare Indicating that my wife made a donation on her and mine behalf.

I have send all these proof with all those documents that they were asking for such as educational info and NIC along with police clearance certificate. Hope this helps
Bro how did u send them the SKYPE VIDEO PROOF??

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Canada is about to introduce a new policy about spousal visa.Canada will grant Permanent Residence to the newly arrived spouse IF HE OR SHE REMAINS IN THE SAME RELATIONSHIP HE OR SHE WAS SPONSORED WITH ATLEAST 2 YEARS. Failure to this will result into an immediate Deportion. this policy should make the waiting period period more less. the main reason Canadian embassy takes a long time in finalizing the case or checking the applicant is to check if marriage is genuine. This policy will make it alot easier for them.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
babarkhan said:
Canada is about to introduce a new policy about spousal visa.Canada will grant Permanent Residence to the newly arrived spouse IF HE OR SHE REMAINS IN THE SAME RELATIONSHIP HE OR SHE WAS SPONSORED WITH ATLEAST 2 YEARS. Failure to this will result into an immediate Deportion. this policy should make the waiting period period more less. the main reason Canadian embassy takes a long time in finalizing the case or checking the applicant is to check if marriage is genuine. This policy will make it alot easier for them.
bro just take screenshots by using print screen key on keyboard then paste it on Ms word or paint. Hope this helps

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
If Nikah cases, you will get Objection Letters, period. We saw alot happen here on other people.

Canada immigration is no longer based on nikkah, it is change now. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
babarkhan said:
They have been talking about this since 2009 but they still havn't implemented it...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Canadian555 said:
If Nikah cases, you will get Objection Letters, period. We saw alot happen here on other people.

Canada immigration is no longer based on nikkah, it is change now. ;D
Its not necessay that you get an objection letter if its a Nikkah only case. If you have enough proof of your relationship to convince the immigration officer that your relationship is genuine, then there wouldn't be any objection as we had a couple of Nikkah cases recently who got Re-med without an objection letter.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
They have been talking about this since 2009 but they still havn't implemented it...
if they implement it and start processing our cases faster and let us live with our spouses, then koi tension nahi...........problem will be when the processing time remains same after implementing this rule

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Its not necessay that you get an objection letter if its a Nikkah only case. If you have enough proof of your relationship to convince the immigration officer that your relationship is genuine, then there wouldn't be any objection as we had a couple of Nikkah cases recently who got Re-med without an objection letter.
Yeah, i have also heard the same. Recently someone told me that there is Nikkah case who applied in Nov 2010 and she got done recently. I think it all depands on how well your application is supported with proofs.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
QD said:
Yeah, i have also heard the same. Recently someone told me that there is Nikkah case who applied in Nov 2010 and she got done recently. I think it all depands on how well your application is supported with proofs.
Thats exactly what they look for, the evidence. Some people just do Nikah and send them a marriage certificate without any other supporting documents and proofs which doesn't make their case stronger and those are the ones who receive objection letters after their initial review to provide more proofs...

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Just a heads up for those that don't follow 2009-2010 thread for spousal sponsorship, a 2nd case from 2011 is in process and has gone past initial review. File was transferred in Feb 2011 and the applicant got PPR and re-PCC.

Hopefully, the rest of our applications in queue will follow. Just wondering, why they are skipping over Nov/Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 applications and going to Feb/March 2011.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
intellix said:
Just a heads up for those that don't follow 2009-2010 thread for spousal sponsorship, a 2nd case from 2011 is in process and has gone past initial review. File was transferred in Feb 2011 and the applicant got PPR and re-PCC.

Hopefully, the rest of our applications in queue will follow. Just wondering, why they are skipping over Nov/Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 applications and going to Feb/March 2011.
Not sure why they are skipping these months but InshaAllah Nov/Dec/Jan applicants will hear soon :)

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Not sure why they are skipping these months but InshaAllah Nov/Dec/Jan applicants will hear soon :)
Inshallah, Danny. Good to see the positive energy in this thread recently. Good info by khanb5.

I see you also filed in 2011. Was yours a full wedding?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
intellix said:
Inshallah, Danny. Good to see the positive energy in this thread recently. Good info by khanb5.

I see you also filed in 2011. Was yours a full wedding?
Yeah, mine was a full wedding. I sent proof voluntraily in July 2011 as well. Hopefully my wife will get the IMM Forms & Re-PCC request soon InshaAllah :)

I see you are also Jan 2011 case. I am guessing no request for you yet ehh ?

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Danny4450 said:
Yeah, mine was a full wedding. I sent proof voluntraily in July 2011 as well. Hopefully my wife will get the IMM Forms & Re-PCC request soon InshaAllah :)

I see you are also Jan 2011 case. I am guessing no request for you yet ehh ?
I filed in Jan 2011 and file was transferred in Feb 2011. No, nothing so far.

I found out about this site late and didn't know what to do in the meantime while waiting for the process to complete. I only just got the Applicant File # last week and have not yet submitted any updates. Which is what worries me a little because mine is a Nikah only case (like many here) and it has been 10 months since my filed was transferred.

I am preparing an updates package that I want to send to CHC-I but not sure if they will start the initial review before then. I am also preparing to go back for Rukhsati in March 2012, Inshallah. Please share your thoughts and suggestions and remember me in your prayers as I will you.