::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
pardesifr said:
Just curious to know why did your hubby sent the PP without been asked ?
well he made a mistake maybe to save time .. i told him not too

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
innocent_eyez said:
I have a ques.... Since CHC islamabad has my hubby's pp and he sent it without being asked for it .. should he email them or write a letter to request the pp back so he can renew it and send it when they asked for it. Because i heard the pp has to have 6 month validity for them to issue visa since its 3 months left for the expiry i dont think they will issue it .

can someone help me plz!
I don't see where it says that the pp has to be at least 6 months valid. I can understand if its a visit visa or something because you are required to return to your home country after your visit. But for immigration...it is expected that you live in Canada once you've been approved.

As far as requesting to get back PP...why not email them after expiry? reason I say this...is that they may try to give you visa before the PP expires...you never know. If it ends up expiring and they're still busy playing games than working on your case, then you can send request for PP as you'd like to get it renewed.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
fayzaan said:
I don't see where it says that the pp has to be at least 6 months valid. I can understand if its a visit visa or something because you are required to return to your home country after your visit. But for immigration...it is expected that you live in Canada once you've been approved.

As far as requesting to get back PP...why not email them after expiry? reason I say this...is that they may try to give you visa before the PP expires...you never know. If it ends up expiring and they're still busy playing games than working on your case, then you can send request for PP as you'd like to get it renewed.
that makes sense ... but that is what my MP told me to ask for it since they won't issue visa. but i mean they knew they did not send us ppr and we send the pp in july so why couldn't they just send it back. im just worried if it gets expired there going to even take more time to send it back and then send ppr since there sooo lazy

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
fayzaan said:

it says on pp request that most of the members received by mail ........ in sha Allah .... we will get there too

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
innocent_eyez said:
that makes sense ... but that is what my MP told me to ask for it since they won't issue visa. but i mean they knew they did not send us ppr and we send the pp in july so why couldn't they just send it back. im just worried if it gets expired there going to even take more time to send it back and then send ppr since there sooo lazy

I did some google search and found this article:

http://www.rsscanadaimmigration.com/en/process/family.php#a

According to it...the passport has to be valid for at least 12 months...

but also I found this...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-to-canada-on-pr-immigrant-visa-passport-expiry-in-2-months-t105165.0.html

and according to these guys there is no reason that you should not be able to travel whether there is 1 month before expiry or 1 day...so long as PP is valid, you can travel.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
sponsor of applicant said:
it says on pp request that most of the members received by mail ........ in sha Allah .... we will get there too
well...then :/...maybe thats just a standard response...maybe call CIC and ask them just to be safe

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
I am sure that PP have to have atleast six month of time until it get expires, so would advise you to mail them or wait for their response...and a small complaint to all those ppl who send their additional papers such as Passport and re Medical without being requested, what i am trying to say we should wait for them,and just respond to their letter or Email. whatever and whenever they ask for additional documents provide them right away..instead of playing being smart, and send every thing before hand..
Rest now just relax and wait you are about to get your case done. INSHALLAH soon you would get some thing good...

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
fayzaan said:
I did some google search and found this article:

http://www.rsscanadaimmigration.com/en/process/family.php#a

According to it...the passport has to be valid for at least 12 months...

but also I found this...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-to-canada-on-pr-immigrant-visa-passport-expiry-in-2-months-t105165.0.html

and according to these guys there is no reason that you should not be able to travel whether there is 1 month before expiry or 1 day...so long as PP is valid, you can travel.
Don;t you also think if they did not need our pp and they knw they cant issue the visa they would have send it back?

i just hope the second one is true cuz it makes more sense the person is not coming here for a visit that they should have a validity for 6 months

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Mehr said:
I am sure that PP have to have atleast six month of time until it get expires, so would advise you to mail them or wait for their response...and a small complaint to all those ppl who send their additional papers such as Passport and re Medical without being requested, what i am trying to say we should wait for them,and just respond to their letter or Email. whatever and whenever they ask for additional documents provide them right away..instead of playing being smart, and send every thing before hand..
Rest now just relax and wait you are about to get your case done. INSHALLAH soon you would get some thing good...
Inshallah i hope so thank u :)... and also it was a mistake and they've had the pp since july they could have send it back i dunno why they did not and also on GCMS notes it says they have the pp and expiry date and all.

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
Inshallah i hope so thank u :)... and also it was a mistake and they've had the pp since july they could have send it back i dunno why they did not and also on GCMS notes it says they have the pp and expiry date and all.
Well I would say this is good to know that your notes have shown that , that means they are fully aware of that, now just wait for their response, no Harm to fax them and letting them know about your concern. The rest hope for the best, Few more months then you will be out of here..INSHALLAH

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Mehr said:
Well I would say this is good to know that your notes have shown that , that means they are fully aware of that, now just wait for their response, no Harm to fax them and letting them know about your concern. The rest hope for the best, Few more months then you will be out of here..INSHALLAH
i have e-mailed them i don;t know if they even read our mails. Should i tell my hubby to send them a fax stating our problem?

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
i have e-mailed them i don;t know if they even read our mails. Should i tell my hubby to send them a fax stating our problem?
Again i would say no Harm to let them know, but what would you ask..would you ask to send your PP back or to boost up the process as PP is getting expired soon.....
or the best option will be wait for a bit as it was Holiday time at both end so tey were slow like hell...Now its January hopefully they will start their engines and work crazy as there are still 2010 applicants...

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
pardesifr said:
Thanks for replies :) so B form is not required ? so why sending a document which is not required and can confuse them ?

Nikah Nama in english, I didnot done it for immigration purpose, but now we have choice to have Nikkah Nama in urdu and english maybe before it was not the case. And we filled both on Nikah day. What confused me was they were asking in checklist the one in Urdu. I was thinking of sending just the english one, will it be a problem ?

Why do I have to attest the nikkah nama ? while we are sending the original nikah nama with embossed stamps already on it. They don't say this anywhere in guide and checklist.
CIC does not require it to attest it from forign affairs offifer they only ask it for notry public stamp

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
innocent eyes.....here's some inform from website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp

Do I need a passport or travel document?
You and your family members must have valid passports or travel documents. If any of the documents are to expire soon, you should renew them and provide copies of the new passport or travel document to the office processing your application.

I think ur hubby will need new pp

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
MRS SAM said:
CIC does not require it to attest it from forign affairs offifer they only ask it for notry public stamp
No i don't think that Niakh Nama need any notary public stamp they need the original with registry seal stamp as indicated on the checklist :

If you were married in Pakistan either by proxy or in person, you should submit a marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama in Urdu) bearing the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that your marriage is properly registered by your union council or the relevant government authority in your region.

MRS SAM did you sent the nikkah nama in urdu ? with translation ? or you sent the english version of nikkah nama ?