CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don Carlos said:
Shukar Alhamdulillah i have got my pp back today.

I am grateful to all the forum family members, it took 18 months to complete the whole process.
I always pray for all of you and wish that every one gets quickly through this painful process.
I wish success to all, do remember me and my family in your prayers !!
Congrats...

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Your posts are always so much fun to read. I enjoy a lot reading what you have to say. Amazing fun personality you have

fayzaan said:
what a joke, so whats the point in asking for passport BEFORE they're satisfied??? OH NOES WE NEED A CHEST XRAY, THEY MAY BE HIDING A BOMB IN THEIR CHEST.

they ARE stupid. I can prove this too, we send them docs and then they ask for the same stuff AGAIN...like are you blind? stupid? do you need to see a doctor may be?? do you hire employees with Alzheimer's or something?? no offence but it sounds like they have memory loss every few minutes.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Buddi, calm down this happened to me as well, maybe on the last form u have missed something that they want so make sure u READ ALL QUESTIONS and write them a COVER LETTER explaining. Tell them that you have done both medical with chest X ray and send a copy of the receipt if u have any.

Even if your wife gets Visa she cant travel while being 8 months pregnant child can be born anytime soon. So that is y the might be taking a longer time in order for ur wife to give birth first and then get the visa to travel. And I think they might be helping you to get a passport for the child so that as soon as its born ur wife can get visa with the child and both can come together. Even if the baby is not born, get a passport ready.

its life but your Muslim you have to think about in a positive way, maybe there is a "khair" in this. Maybe Allah swt wants ur wife to give birth there and have her come to u with ur child safe and sound, its to risky in travelling wen ur pregnant past 7th month, some doctors always some to travel up to 7th month and after that NO ONE CAN TRAVEL.

Just make lots of Dua get the forms done asap and w.e they asked you for. and Best of Luck
Just to Clairfy there is 100% no risk to the child for taking a flight even if she is 1 day away from birth. The reason the airlines dont allow flight of pregnant women (international flight) is because they dont want the child being born on plane and therefore have to make an emergency landing, etc.

I usually never swear at anyone and even if I am upset I will use physical violence over verbal abuse but nobody can even think of all the swearing I am doing to Canada, and Islamabad Visa Office. I have done all forms correctly and this is actually the 3rd time I am doing these forms because the first time I did them way back she did not write Not Applicable to some questions and just left blank. Then in April I had to do them all again and this time I did it myself when I was there properly. Passport sent Sep 14, Medical Done Sep 10, on Oct 1 Visa Office called saying they cannot process the case without chest xray so just do it after the baby is born. So she did the chest xray on Oct 4 I checked tracking number and everything has been reached. Sep 14 India recieved first medical and Oct 14 India recieved chest xray. It only takes 1-2 months for the medical to be sent to Islamabad.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Princesss said:
Your posts are always so much fun to read. I enjoy a lot reading what you have to say. Amazing fun personality you have
lol Are you making fun of me Princess? :(

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
R.Mujgani said:
Even if your wife gets Visa she cant travel while being 8 months pregnant child can be born anytime soon. So that is y the might be taking a longer time in order for ur wife to give birth first and then get the visa to travel. And I think they might be helping you to get a passport for the child so that as soon as its born ur wife can get visa with the child and both can come together. Even if the baby is not born, get a passport ready.

Just make lots of Dua get the forms done asap and w.e they asked you for. and Best of Luck
confused! bro or sis can u plz tell me how can u get a passport for the child who is not even born yet? i mean do u go to the passport office say could u issue a passport for my child who will be born next month and i will send u pix then?

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarmeen786 said:
confused! bro or sis can u plz tell me how can u get a passport for the child who is not even born yet? i mean do u go to the passport office say could u issue a passport for my child who will be born next month and i will send u pix then?
LMAO You read my mind. In that case I will get a passport for all 10 of my future children and maybe for the prime minister of Canada in 2080.

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
masoud100 said:
LMAO You read my mind. In that case I will get a passport for all 10 of my future children and maybe for the prime minister of Canada in 2080.
lol but dont u think 10 is a little less.....i hope ur wife is not reading this else she might voluntary withdraw her case.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
First im tryin to be helpful n u cant have a passport for unborn but u can get Da papers ready n wen child is born u sent it in.

I didnt kno being helpful was a crime. Forget it n if u know so much den dont ask da forum. Like fu*k

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
Just to Clairfy there is 100% no risk to the child for taking a flight even if she is 1 day away from birth. The reason the airlines dont allow flight of pregnant women (international flight) is because they dont want the child being born on plane and therefore have to make an emergency landing, etc.

I usually never swear at anyone and even if I am upset I will use physical violence over verbal abuse but nobody can even think of all the swearing I am doing to Canada, and Islamabad Visa Office. I have done all forms correctly and this is actually the 3rd time I am doing these forms because the first time I did them way back she did not write Not Applicable to some questions and just left blank. Then in April I had to do them all again and this time I did it myself when I was there properly. Passport sent Sep 14, Medical Done Sep 10, on Oct 1 Visa Office called saying they cannot process the case without chest xray so just do it after the baby is born. So she did the chest xray on Oct 4 I checked tracking number and everything has been reached. Sep 14 India recieved first medical and Oct 14 India recieved chest xray. It only takes 1-2 months for the medical to be sent to Islamabad.
R u crazy or what .... U wanna put ur new born n ur wife life in risk .... Don't u know 8 month is the riskiest then all other months.... well how can u know u r not pregnant she is the one who have to suffer all ur complications....plus incase if she reach Canada also u have to apply for her health card n that will take tym too hmmm then that will b ur tym to suffer....lastly if u fill up those forms so it doesn't mean u haven't made a mistake for e.g u don't know also u have to put her brother or sis detail as u said u haven't sponsored them so here we go u filled up the form before but still u don't know.

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
R.Mujgani said:
First im tryin to be helpful n u cant have a passport for unborn but u get can Da papers ready n wen child is born u sent it in.

I didnt kno being helpful was a crime. Forget it n if u know so much den dont ask da born. Like fu*k
i m really sorry if u got offended i honestly want to know if it possible i did not mean to hurt u.....and i really appreciate u being so helpful i often c ur posts and appreciate ur responses....sorry again if u got offended but i was not laughing at u i was laughing bcz he was saying 10 kids and that sounded funny to me......sorry please!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No, not at all!!!! I'm not making fun it's true reading your posts makes me laugh. I love the way you express your feelings. It's fun to read. Take it as a compliment :)

fayzaan said:
lol Are you making fun of me Princess? :(

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lolz

masoud100 said:

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
hey everyone i was just wondering tht if shes 8 months pregnant their is noway they will let her travel tht happened to one of my friend she was 8 months pregnant and they didnt let her on the plane even thoe she had doctors note they still didnt care and secondly if he has to apply for the passport he will need the child birthcertificate when i went to canadian consulate in islamabad i was 5 months pregnant my passport was expired soo i had to apply for a new one and i asked the person who was working there what is the procedure and he was saying if the child is born in pakistan then he needs a bay form and some immigration forms wid pakistani passport then they would proces the forms and it will take some time soo then i decided to cum back when i was 6 months pregnant but still the air hostes ask soo many questions how many months r u where is ur doctors note blah blah blah but luckily i was able to travel otherwise it a big risk when ur at the end

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lolz

sawera said:
R u crazy or what .... U wanna put ur new born n ur wife life in risk .... Don't u know 8 month is the riskiest then all other well how can u know u r not pregnant she is the one who have to suffer all ur complications....plus incase if she reach Canada also u have to apply for her health card n that will take tym too hmmm then that will b ur tym to suffer....lastly if u fill up those forms so it doesn't mean u haven't a mistake for e.g u don't know also u have to put her brother or sis detail as u said u haven't sponsored them so here we go u filled up the form before but still u don't know.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10 kids sounds cute to me. Everyone in my family has more than 5 kids. I feel lucky having sooooo many baby cousins.

Zarmeen786 said:
i m really sorry if u got offended i honestly want to know if it possible i did not mean to hurt u.....and i really appreciate u being so helpful i often c ur posts and appreciate ur responses....sorry again if u got offended but i was not laughing at u i was laughing bcz he was saying 10 kids and that sounded funny to me......sorry please!