7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
masoud100 said:
I have OFFICIALLY LOST MY MIND!!! My wife went to the TCS office to pick up her parcel from Canada Islamabad Visa Office thinking it was her passport. I was also excited and was already having day dreams and planned her ticket day and a 2 day vacation in Toronto. However my wife just informed me that they did not send her a passport but a letter. Supposedly the letter wants her to download and complete some IMMM forms or whatever regarding where she has lived, etc but we have already completed that form and sent it around end of April 2012. Also supposedly the letter says to inform the Missisauga Office about my child and get a passport for him or something. But funny thing is I dont have a child yet and I want him born in Canada but they seem to be forcing me to have my child born in Pakistan.

About 5 days ago they also called my wife (Visa Office) telling her to do her chest xray after the baby is born. My wife told the stupid lady that she already did the chest xray on Oct like WTF is going on excuse my language. I have never had this much resentment in my life. To put my hopes so high only to completely break it. Now waiting for my lazy cousin to send me via e-mail the copy of this letter.

P.S. Why would they be asking for friggin forms after they had sent a letter in September telling us to do remedical and visa is ready for issuance and send passport.
What?! I think these guys have hit a new limit of ridiculousness with you here. That's the stupidest thing I've heard them do recently.

But if they are asking for something that's possible then send it to them. If it's something impossible write a cover letter explaining them that the rules of time and space apply to you so getting the birth certificate from the future is not likely.

Don Carlos

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Jun 2012
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
6 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
7 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
6 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
31 Dec 2012
Shukar Alhamdulillah i have got my pp back today.

I am grateful to all the forum family members, it took 18 months to complete the whole process.
I always pray for all of you and wish that every one gets quickly through this painful process.
I wish success to all, do remember me and my family in your prayers !!

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
Don Carlos said:

I am grateful to all the forum family members, it took 18 months to complete the whole process.
I always pray for all of you and wish that every one gets quickly through this painful process.
congratulations :)
remember us in ur prayers

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Don Carlos said:

Mashallah! So they kept your passport for 4 months?

new gleam

Sep 28, 2012
Don Carlos said:

many many congrats bro :)

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don Carlos said:

Congrates
Finally a good news
shukr hai allah ka
best of luck for ur journey we all ll follow u soon :D ;D

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Don Carlos said:

ALHUMDULILLAH

CONGRATULATIONS..

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
sabii said:
how long does it take to get both renewed?

Its usually about 90 some calender days...however you need it urgently send them your travel documents including copy /method of payment and write urgent on the envelope , you shoudl receive it withing 2/3 weeks
given you send a complete application.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
We just had to fill these forms for my hubby. You can fill everything for your wife and send the forms filled by you to your cousin. He can print it out and give it to your wife. Your wife can do the signature and put the date. I think it's better that your wife sends it to CIC because she is the one who received the letter. For SUPP. forms it's only for your wife because she's is the one being sponsored. Her brother and sister shouldn't fill the form.

masoud100 said:
Lastly the supplementory form says that all boys over 15 and girls over 18 must complete their own. Does this apply to her brother and sisters even though they are not being sponsored?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Don Carlos said:

Congratulation Bro :)

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Don Carlos said:

Mashallah congratulations :)

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
masoud100 said:
Just got the copy of the letter and it is asking for IMM8, Schedule A, IMM5406, and supplementary information/Afghanistan. I have sent all of these papers end of April 2012 why the hell do they want me to do it again. They have had my wife's passport since September and she has done her medical in September and also did the chest xray Oct 4. Also they are saying in the letter to provide copies of my hild's birth certificate and valid passport. Are they stupid or what. How can I provide his birth certifiate if he aint gonna be born until after end of January mid february? Are they planning on keeping her passport from September till February (5 months)?

Should I fill out the forms again and send from Canada or make my wife fill it out (poor english) and send it from there? Should I send by mail, fax, or tell them they are stupid?
what a joke, so whats the point in asking for passport BEFORE they're satisfied??? OH NOES WE NEED A CHEST XRAY, THEY MAY BE HIDING A BOMB IN THEIR CHEST.

they ARE stupid. I can prove this too, we send them docs and then they ask for the same stuff AGAIN...like are you blind? stupid? do you need to see a doctor may be?? do you hire employees with Alzheimer's or something?? no offence but it sounds like they have memory loss every few minutes.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
Just got the copy of the letter and it is asking for IMM8, Schedule A, IMM5406, and supplementary information/Afghanistan. I have sent all of these papers end of April 2012 why the hell do they want me to do it again. They have had my wife's passport since September and she has done her medical in September and also did the chest xray Oct 4. Also they are saying in the letter to provide copies of my hild's birth certificate and valid passport. Are they stupid or what. How can I provide his birth certifiate if he aint gonna be born until after end of January mid february? Are they planning on keeping her passport from September till February (5 months)?

Should I fill out the forms again and send from Canada or make my wife fill it out (poor english) and send it from there? Should I send by mail, fax, or tell them they are stupid?
Yah they asking for that need to b fill again may b it's not clear or ur wife missed something..... Secondly they ask ur wife for medical in month of sep but she did her x- ray in oct n it takes time for medical results to send to Islamabad .....thirdly ur wife is 8 months pregnant how can she travel also .... For sure u need to make ur child passport in feb... I must say that fill up the form n write them a letter..... According to me CIC haven't done anything wrong it's all to do with u guys.... Lastly don't say bad for ur wife ... Nobody is perfect.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
masoud100 said:
I have OFFICIALLY LOST MY MIND!!! My wife went to the TCS office to pick up her parcel from Canada Islamabad Visa Office thinking it was her passport. I was also excited and was already having day dreams and planned her ticket day and a 2 day vacation in Toronto. However my wife just informed me that they did not send her a passport but a letter. Supposedly the letter wants her to download and complete some IMMM forms or whatever regarding where she has lived, etc but we have already completed that form and sent it around end of April 2012. Also supposedly the letter says to inform the Missisauga Office about my child and get a passport for him or something. But funny thing is I dont have a child yet and I want him born in Canada but they seem to be forcing me to have my child born in Pakistan.

About 5 days ago they also called my wife (Visa Office) telling her to do her chest xray after the baby is born. My wife told the stupid lady that she already did the chest xray on Oct like WTF is going on excuse my language. I have never had this much resentment in my life. To put my hopes so high only to completely break it. Now waiting for my lazy cousin to send me via e-mail the copy of this letter.

P.S. Why would they be asking for friggin forms after they had sent a letter in September telling us to do remedical and visa is ready for issuance and send passport.
Buddi, calm down this happened to me as well, maybe on the last form u have missed something that they want so make sure u READ ALL QUESTIONS and write them a COVER LETTER explaining. Tell them that you have done both medical with chest X ray and send a copy of the receipt if u have any.

Even if your wife gets Visa she cant travel while being 8 months pregnant child can be born anytime soon. So that is y the might be taking a longer time in order for ur wife to give birth first and then get the visa to travel. And I think they might be helping you to get a passport for the child so that as soon as its born ur wife can get visa with the child and both can come together. Even if the baby is not born, get a passport ready.

its life but your Muslim you have to think about in a positive way, maybe there is a "khair" in this. Maybe Allah swt wants ur wife to give birth there and have her come to u with ur child safe and sound, its to risky in travelling wen ur pregnant past 7th month, some doctors always some to travel up to 7th month and after that NO ONE CAN TRAVEL.

Just make lots of Dua get the forms done asap and w.e they asked you for. and Best of Luck