May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
became-a-loner said:
I was objecting at Mr Smarty .................. and then I read your lecture for all of us to mind our own business .......... you probably did not read how it started anyways .................. .......... and your esoteric language is amazing ............. publish a glossary of terms with it as your signature as to what each broken English words means ............. reminds me of your reference made to my EDUCATION ........ :) ........ anyways .......take it easy oar main batchon per bura asar nahi dalna chahta .............. but this is an adult forum I thought for people over the age of 18 and if that is not the case than I can remove all of my posts written with your nick
Esoteric - Nice word +1 for you!!!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
andeera1 said:
if i am askin frm him thn wts your prob missy??????? did i ask u so plz back off........ the person whome i ask h no prob thn who r u..anyways....tc BYE AH
you say Goodbye and AH to everyone, but you dont leave. Why is that??

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
TGIF said:
I am not sure what is the new process of get file numbers, as in our time we did letters with our file numbers on it.

Yes, once you have your file number you can send any number of pictures you want. Sending regular updates can and does help in the overall progress of your case. Ours is a very fine example, where I was faxing pictures and my wife was sending pictures i.e. through TCS.

Why didn't you do your meds with the submission of your application. Did you forget. It's mandatory to do your meds before the submission of your application. I am not sure if you can send it voluntarily, as you would not have any reference between your file and your meds!
Oh ok. Umm No someone said its gonna expire anyways and thr gonna make u re-med sooo..... lets just hope i even get a response form CIC for file number. I dunno y i didnt

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahamq245 said:
Hey everyone, So yah, I'm suppose to email CIC (again) monday morning. to get my file number which i still didnt get. Now wen i do get that shud i send some pictures or any other doc voluntarily? If med wasnt done and submitted with application when process took place does that make any impact? cud u send it voluntarily?

and regarding medical ................... in my own opinion its better to do it once the file has been transferred because medical has expiry of one year so by the time they will pick up you file your medical will be good for one year and they wont be able to waste another three months in asking you for new medical I wish I knew it and had done it ............ I know one member here who did this and got his visa in 14 months because medical was done late ........... rest others can advice

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
became-a-loner said:
Once you get your file number include that in any of the documents you send to CHC-ISB, it always help to send them continuing proof of relationship voluntarily ......... the gap between you send it should be anywhere from three to six months I assume because that is generally BF (Brought Forward) date on their files
thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
astaghfirullah Ek din mom ghar mai na ho bachy sarri lar party hain ::) ajj mai forum mai nahi aye to ap sub nay fight start kiay hai so bad chalo Peace hoja ho sub and anso khush raho ham sub iss kashti ke musafir hai manzil aty he ham uthar jaty hai so why should we fight please guys insted of fight try to pray for each other and support each other in this stupid time which chc give to all of us chillllllllllllllllllll we all are so nice and good and help each other no more fight warna warna CHC punish kary ga aur be :p be happy guys

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
became-a-loner said:
and regarding medical ................... in my own opinion its better to do it once the file has been transferred because medical has expiry of one year so by the time they will pick up you file your medical will be good for one year and they wont be able to waste another three months in asking you for new medical I wish I knew it and had done it ............ I know one member here who did this and got his visa in 14 months because medical was done late ........... rest others can advice
U think it'll delay for me ?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
jino nay fight kiay hai sub hatt agay kary ek ek stick sub ko marnoge :p and agay ke punishment yahe hai ke jaldi jaldi mujji good news suna dy jee ke you guys got PPR from CHC ;)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
mahamq245 said:
I think he meant 14 months is a very good time.

Become-a-loner, correct me if i am wrong please. Thanks!!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
khan82 said:
jino nay fight kiay hai sub hatt agay kary ek ek stick sub ko marnoge :p and agay ke punishment yahe hai ke jaldi jaldi mujji good news suna dy jee ke you guys got PPR from CHC ;)
oh we did and a visa too. So no stick for me now right!!!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
TGIF said:
oh we did and a visa too. So no stick for me now right!!!
chalo stick marny so to bach gaiy ............ap ke punshiment ab yahe hai ke sub ke liay dua karo gay ke Visa and PPR jaldi mel jaye ;)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
khan82 said:
chalo stick marny so to bach gaiy ............ap ke punshiment ab yahe hai ke sub ke liay dua karo gay ke Visa and PPR jaldi mel jaye

Ameen!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahamq245 said:

No dear I think it would rather help you ................... like I said it has an expiry of one year so if you do it lets say three months after the file is transferred to Islamabad would be the best time why

A. they dont look at your application for 6 to 9 months while your medical (if submitted with original applicatioin is in the process of expiring being one year expiry

B. the average time is minimum of 14 to 16 months now ........... so by the time they will open your application it would have one year expiry so they wont have to ask you for Re-medical which wastes three months

that is my take on it ................ask Wes as Mr Wes has disappeared for his expert opinion after looking at the war zone created to protect him here .........lol